• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady broke NFL rules going to Leftwich's house teams want him punished

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Tom Brady cheating and/or breaking the rules actually even getting any attention anymore. Things MUST be slow when this is making the news. Everyone is so bored we're excited when the sun rises, water is wet and Tom Brady cheats.

And LOL @ Pats fans all over this thread. :L

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Tom Brady cheating and/or breaking the rules actually even getting any attention anymore. Things MUST be slow when this is making the news. Everyone is so bored we're excited when the sun rises, water is wet and Tom Brady cheats.

Your right.
All this time I put the blame on Bill.
Turns out it was Tom and only Tom.

Tom "The Cheat" Brady, AKA Fuckin Cheater.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aint it those Patriots fans, us Buccs fan's are way too classy for that!!!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about my right? Ooooh, you meant you're right. Now I get it! :suds:

Yeah..whatever...I have to type fast at work...and I don't type fast.

You are correct

Brady is a cheater and brought much disgrace on Patriot nation.
I, for one, am glad he's finally gone off to pollute some other team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This cheater should be fined and suspended for life...oh wait, he isn't on the Patriots any more? Meh...nothing to see here...just a simple mistake :thumb:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now they are saying he DIDN'T break any rule

LMFAO @HammerDown LET'S GO!!

"The NFL won't discipline Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady for his in-person interaction with offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich.

Per NFL Network's Tom Pelissero, NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said the league's inquiry determined Brady didn't violate offseason rules for making a "brief personal visit" to Leftwich's house to pick up a playbook.

Brady's trip to see Leftwich turned into an infamous offseason moment when the three-time NFL MVP visited the wrong house.

David Kramer, who is Leftwich's next-door neighbor in Tampa, told TMZ Sports that Brady accidentally walked into his home.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we be honest? If Brady was still a Patriot and he went to McDaniels' house to pick up a play book, Goodell would suspend him for 8 games and the Patriots would lose their next two first round draft picks and be fined $5M.

He went to the OC's house to meet with him. It appears that he was planning to stay awhile since he had a duffle-bag. The neighbor said that he had the bag three times.

Since Brady has a "history", he should be suspended for 8 games, the Bucs should lose their 2021 first round pick and be fined $1M. Anything else is bullshit.
So the league recommendation would be to send him the playbook Fedex in order to avoid such a lofty penalty?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is a cheater and brought much disgrace on Patriot nation.
I, for one, am glad he's finally gone off to pollute some other team.
So you changed your tune after he snubbed the Pats for greener pastures.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now they are saying he DIDN'T break any rule

LMFAO @HammerDown LET'S GO!!

"The NFL won't discipline Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady for his in-person interaction with offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich.

Per NFL Network's Tom Pelissero, NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said the league's inquiry determined Brady didn't violate offseason rules for making a "brief personal visit" to Leftwich's house to pick up a playbook.

Brady's trip to see Leftwich turned into an infamous offseason moment when the three-time NFL MVP visited the wrong house.

David Kramer, who is Leftwich's next-door neighbor in Tampa, told TMZ Sports that Brady accidentally walked into his home.

How many of us believe it was a quick meeting where he simply picked up the offense, discussed the weather and then left? No chance he sat down to discuss a brand new offense with Leftwhich?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of us believe it was a quick meeting where he simply picked up the offense, discussed the weather and then left? No chance he sat down to discuss a brand new offense with Leftwhich?

Hopefully not many but I'm sure there are a few out there

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the league recommendation would be to send him the playbook Fedex in order to avoid such a lofty penalty?

Did he need to bring a duffle bag to pick up a book. If you believe Brady was there for a playbook, then I have some Alagash lakeside property you might be interested in.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he need to bring a duffle bag to pick up a book. If you believe Brady was there for a playbook, then I have some Alagash lakeside property you might be interested in.
I thought he was homeless and living out of Tampa parks. Brady is classy and uses a duffel bag instead of a shopping cart.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Tom was aware of the rules where no players or coaches can meet up if their team has not opened their off season program and Tampa has not done that yet? Or was he just thinking he can get away with it since he is Tom Brady?

Tom Brady may have already broken an NFL rule in Tampa and teams want to see him punished for it

Tom Brady may have already broken an NFL rule in Tampa and teams want to see him punished for it

Tom Brady has only been living in Tampa Bay for a few weeks now, and he's already turned into one of the city's most notorious outlaws. Not only did he get kicked out of a closed park after illegally entering it during quarantine, but the Buccaneers' new quarterback also got caught trespassing at a man's house after he accidentally walked in, because he thought the place belonged to Bucs offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich.

The good news for Brady is that he's not going to be facing any legal charges from his two innocent mistakes. However, there is some bad news for the 42-year-old, and the bad news is that NFL teams want to see him punished because he apparently broke a league rule last week.

According to terms of the collective bargaining agreement, players and coaches aren't allowed to talk football, hold meetings or even look at a playbook together before the start of a team's offseason program, and since Tampa's offseason program hasn't started, Brady was ostensibly violating NFL rules when he went over to Leftwich's house.

pfft. He's already being forced to play for Tampa.. how much worse can you punish him?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how much worse can you punish him?

Take away Giselle. Make him do the Appalachian Trail to find her. See if he can do the complete 1725 mile trek without Guerrero.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pfft. He's already being forced to play for Tampa.. how much worse can you punish him?
Forced to play for millions of dollars in great weather.
Sounds horrific!