• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning > Tom Brady

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Tom Brady is in the stage of his career (that I courageously predicted years ago) where he holds the Patriots ownership, coaching staff, players and fans hostage in a pathetic attempt to hang on to the fleeting glory he craves, it's time that we have a serious discussion.

A discussion where we shut the mouths of the Brady lemmings in one humiliating statement of fact. It's time to quiet the reactionary bullshit rhetorical questions asking if Tom Brady is the greatest ever.

Why Peyton Manning is greater than Tom Brady.

1.) Every individual record a quarterback could possibly have? They all go to Peyton Manning and it's not even close. Single season touchdown record? Manning. Single season passing yards? Manning. Career passing touchdowns? Manning. Career passing yards? Manning. Career wins? Manning. Career MVPs? Manning has five. (Oh, and by the way, Manning managed to set all these records without even reaching the Top 5 in career INTs. Wow!)

2.) Manning 3-1 against Brady in the AFC Championship Game. Brady’s only playoff wins against Manning came in the early stages of his career, when he was little more than a game manager and relied on elite defenses to win.

3.) Tom Brady has multiple cheating scandals. Peyton Manning never cheated. (For more see the Outside the Lines report for just how extensively the Patriots cheat.)

4.) Brady spent his whole career playing for the same coach and the same organization with elite defenses and offensive weapons. Meanwhile, Manning played for five different head coaches and went to the Super Bowl with four of them. He had to learn three different offensive systems in his career. But throughout all of that, he still managed all of his MVPs, championships and statistical dominance.

Runner Up: Tom Brady marries supermodels, experiments with homosexual hairstyles, and poses in magazine.

tl;dr Peyton Manning never had Brady’s stability or support system. Even without those advantages, his statistics dominate Brady’s and completely changed the NFL. (And he did it without cheating.)

Last edited:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning has a better understanding of defenses, that's for sure.
Tom Brady's understanding of defense is "uh, that's who I blame when we lose, right?"

That's actually a whole other bullet point I should have made: Football IQ

NFL-Solomon

The Father of The Potato Salad Poll Option
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure, but I do know the Gator Defense is greater than Peyton Manning

And i can prove it mathematically:

Gator Defense > Peyton Manning × 4

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh goodie..... we get to see more and more of these threads....

At least it will keep board active so silver lining

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning played 88% of his career in a perfect environment in a dome. When Manning played outside a dome he lost 95% of his games. He never won a game in temperatures below 38 degrees.

That's the difference between sexual intercourse and masturbation.

Manning rarely ever played real football.

Sorta like @HammerDown. he's only watched other people have sexual intercourse in movies.

Brady played only 5% of his games indoors. if he had played all of his games indoors, Peyton manning would be so far behind that Brady would have held those records before Manning ever reached them.

Oh yeah.......the really impotant stats..........career wins and playoff wins,,,,,,,,,six (6) Rings.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning played 88% of his career in a perfect environment in a dome. When Manning played outside a dome he lost 95% of his games. He never won a game in temperatures below 38 degrees.

That's the difference between sexual intercourse and masturbation.

Sorta like @HammerDown. he's only watched other people have sexual intercourse in movies.

Brady played only 5% of his games indoors. if he had played all of his games indoors, Peyton manning would be so far behind that Brady would have held those records before Manning ever reached them.

Oh yeah.......the really impotant stats..........career wins and playoff wins,,,,,,,,,six (6) Rings.

Please see #2, Big Ken.

Repeat: Manning's teams are 3-1 against Brady in the AFC Championship.

That hurts pretty bad, doesn't it?

And who played the most clutch, iconic game between the two? You guessed it. Peyton Manning in the 2006-2007 AFC title game when he led the Colts back from 21-3 to defeat the Patriots 38-34 on a game-winning drive.

So, would you consider that "real football?"

Repeat: Brady’s only playoff wins against Manning came in the early stages of his career, when he was a game manager and relied on elite defenses to win him Super Bowls. Neither of those Patriots wins were on Brady and you know it. They were on Bill Belichick and Ty Law.

And the best part? Tom Brady and the Patriots were cheating to win.

There's nothing in the facts I stated that you can dispute, so like a 16 yr old you bring up masturbation. Come on, Ken. You're better than that.

Aren't you?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh goodie..... we get to see more and more of these threads....

At least it will keep board active so silver lining
How long do you estimate Tom Brady holds the Pats and their fans hostage before scurrying away in ignominy?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long do you estimate Tom Brady holds the Pats and their fans hostage before scurrying away in ignominy?

Start of this season I would have said 2 more years but after what is transpiring currently I could certainly see this being his last

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start of this season I would have said 2 more years but after what is transpiring currently I could certainly see this being his last
You're forgetting that Tom Brady is a shameless gloryhound.

He doesn't go away that easily.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t get @HammerDown and his hate for the Patriots?? You got to take a pic with Tom and Bill. Not many people get to claim that. Put your #12 jersey back on and be that proud Patriots fan you used to be.

B53D898F-BCD1-43F5-A390-B082BC0BB614.jpeg

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're forgetting that Tom Brady is a shameless gloryhound.

He doesn't go away that easily.

He might return next year to make amends for this bad season (if they don't win the Super Bowl).

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tl;dr Peyton Manning never had Brady’s stability or support system. Even without those advantages, his statistics dominate Brady’s and completely changed the NFL. (And he did it without cheating.)

Times they blamed their wife for their cheating:
Manning 1
Brady 0

Another stat line where Manning crushes Brady.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton cheated w steroids tho. Whole career is *

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please see #2, Big Ken.

Repeat: Manning's teams are 3-1 against Brady in the AFC Championship.

That hurts pretty bad, doesn't it?

And who played the most clutch, iconic game between the two? You guessed it. Peyton Manning in the 2006-2007 AFC title game when he led the Colts back from 21-3 to defeat the Patriots 38-34 on a game-winning drive.

So, would you consider that "real football?"

Repeat: Brady’s only playoff wins against Manning came in the early stages of his career, when he was a game manager and relied on elite defenses to win him Super Bowls. Neither of those Patriots wins were on Brady and you know it. They were on Bill Belichick and Ty Law.

And the best part? Tom Brady and the Patriots were cheating to win.

There's nothing in the facts I stated that you can dispute, so like a 16 yr old you bring up masturbation. Come on, Ken. You're better than that.

Aren't you?

You've been a Brady and patriots hater since before you joined the Hoop. You can cherry pick the shit out all the stats you want, but Manning wasn't even partially responsible for his two rings and Manning had outstanding OL and WR his entire career. He did very little on his own.

The critical NFL stats are reserved for winners. Manning isn't even in the same chapter let alone the same page as Brady.

You've been gone for about two years and you come back like your still in 2016....oh, sorry, you are. Exact same bullshit you used to spew. Grow up and enter into 2020.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manning wasn't even partially responsible for his two rings and Manning had outstanding OL and WR his entire career. He did very little on his own.
My favorite quotes so far. :lol:

Keep 'em coming, Ken! The juvenile insults, too. Every time you post you reinforce what I've said about Tom Brady fans all along. :suds:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammerdown uterus punchin' the whole lot. What a treat to see Pats fans and one giant fat tittied Steelers fan taking the full thrust of the Hammer.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll never win this argument against Hammerdown....let it go!
I would say agree to disagree!
The banter is much appreciated however.