• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady is OVERRATED

Do you think Tom Brady is overrated?

• Total voters

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just killed my 2nd bottle and the Liquor stores are closed. Maybe some benadryl now

If doesn't work you're going to have to tap into that stuff you use to get the neighborhood kids to "play nice."

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That lets me know it's working. I am setting records for dislikes and negative ratings. I think I deserve trophies.
You still have a chance to attain the distinction of being the biggest asshole on SportsHoopla but there still are about 20 folks ahead of you.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If doesn't work you're going to have to tap into that stuff you use to get the neighborhood kids to "play nice."

I'm not drinking lead or shooting myself, I won't wake up

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. No. I stated Tom Brady was a game manager. The greats that didn't need cheating were never game managers in their victories.
2. Name me other teams who were fined and lost draft picks due to spying on other teams and tampering with game balls.
3. Incorrect and more than likely lie. PFF Signature Stats
4. Skillset has to do with physical attributes and Tom is mediocre to below average in all physical attributes.

As for you last statement, how did you say that with Toms cock down your esophagus?
You don't read very well do you? Not even when you write it.
1. That's not what you said. Try hooked on phonics.
2. Cheating is cheating unless it doesn't fit your narrative right?
3. Was this from 2014?
4. You're an idiot. His resume speaks for itself. Stop trying to define what words mean to fit your opinion.

You sure talk about TBs dick a lot. Secret crush? Did he tell you no and now you're doing everything you can to slander him? You know what they say about a scorned woman. If not just look in the mirror.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Top Tier QB in the NFL is less valuable to his team

If Jimmy doesn't get hurt, the team goes 4-0, and they even won a game with a guy that is not an NFL QB

Ben goes down, Steelers are dreadful

Luck goes down, same thing

Rodgers, Brees, etc

Sorry New England Bradys', these the facts

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you have to do is look at Matt Ryan being in the #1 spot to tell you this is a very week year for QBs.

Do us all a favor. Stay after school today with your English teacher and learn the language.

Week = 7 days on the annual calendar
Weak = Less than strong, not adequate.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That lets me know it's working. I am setting records for dislikes and negative ratings. I think I deserve trophies.

th

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to know what were on those tapes that the NFL burned. Spygate was way bigger than deflate gate. U know this. I know this.

Back around 2009, I heard that the tapes were destroyed because of other things that were taped while taping defensive signals. Things that had nothing to do with the taping. Some people said that there were known professional gamblers on the sidelines with cell phones, that suspended players were on the sidelines and that other teams were filmed filming the Patriots, including the Jets on the tape that Mangini filed his complaint about.

No one will ever know because those tapes were burned in a gas furnace at about 1200 degrees C.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back around 2009, I heard that the tapes were destroyed because of other things that were taped while taping defensive signals. Things that had nothing to do with the taping. Some people said that there were known professional gamblers on the sidelines with cell phones, that suspended players were on the sidelines and that other teams were filmed filming the Patriots, including the Jets on the tape that Mangini filed his complaint about.

No one will ever know because those tapes were burned in a gas furnace at about 1200 degrees C.
If you're going to parade as a grammar Nazi you should refrain from using 6 superfluous "thats" in one post.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do know that a senator got involved. NFL has gotten pretty dam shady. Tapes/evidence was destroyed - that's pretty obvious something was being covered up and it's obvious Tom Brady was over-punished for Deflategate. Too many gates for the NFL to keep covering up.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady is awesome