• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady is OVERRATED

Do you think Tom Brady is overrated?

• Total voters

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. If it did nothing there wouldn't be a rule, Tom Brady wouldn't have petitioned for that rule, lied about knowing about that rule, deflated the balls to begin with, lied about deflating the balls and withholding evidence implicating of deflating balls.
2. Spygate didn't happen?

Comprehension not your strong suit. I said spygate happened and it was for the camera caught on the sideline in the Jets game in 07 Strike 1. Brady and Manning wanted to bring in their own balls,and that's what they petitioned for, Strike 2. I could give a rats ass if he had them take out air or not, but not 1 ref noticed it when they handle the ball every play? You probably never picked up a football, balls yes not not football. I know if I grabbed one out of my trunk to throw and it was a little off, I would put air in it or it would wobble.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comprehension not your strong suit. I said spygate happened and it was for the camera caught on the sideline in the Jets game in 07 Strike 1. Brady and Manning wanted to bring in their own balls,and that's what they petitioned for, Strike 2. I could give a rats ass if he had them take out air or not, but not 1 ref noticed it when they handle the ball every play? You probably never picked up a football, balls yes not not football. I know if I grabbed one out of my trunk to throw and it was a little off, I would put air in it or it would wobble.

I admit I skip most of what you post because it's normally just dribble.

As for the rest, he cheated, a lot. It's your job as an internet message board Brady cock sucker to defend him at all costs. I get it. The key is your defensiveness is proof there is something to be defended. Nobody ever had to defend Manning, Montana, Elway, Marino or Aikman from cheating. Because they didn't need to cheat in order to win.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for the rest, he cheated, a lot. It's your job as an internet message board Brady cock sucker to defend him at all costs. I get it. The key is your defensiveness is proof there is something to be defended. Nobody ever had to defend Manning, Montana, Elway, Marino or Aikman from cheating. Because they didn't need to cheat in order to win.

Listen Brady is a cheat and system QB stop arguing with me you Brady knobwasher

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure none of these guys has players use stickem, salary cap violations, HGH etc you are too stupid Hammerjr done laughing at you, it gets stale quick

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say that 40-50 times a day and I don't think you realize it makes you look like a fucking idiot.
Then why has my fan mail increased by 30%?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep it up because everyone is laughing at you.

Oh no! A sack of shit southie and some other brady cock suckers on the internet don't like me.

This is like when the ball hits the net in that soccer game.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no! A sack of shit southie and some other brady cock suckers on the internet don't like me.

I said intelligent. You are not there. Try again...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't underrate yourself... Most SportsHoopla members think you're an idiot.