• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady is OVERRATED

Do you think Tom Brady is overrated?

• Total voters

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like we've beat that horse to death. I think Brady is a dam good QB and Bellicheck is a better coach.

I would love to know what were on those tapes that the NFL burned. Spygate was way bigger than deflate gate. U know this. I know this.

And I'm good with 1 ring for now. 99 Rams are why I'm a Rams fan.

I have not written on spygate in a year. Should I start now? Spygate happened. The Patriots were guilt - and paid the penalty. What were they guilty of? Let's not do this......

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say that 40-50 times a day and I don't think you realize it makes you look like a fucking idiot.

You say "fucking idiot" like you know what it means. Let me help.....

th

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has consistently been surrounded by excellent talent.

You can throw anyone you want under the bus. I have seen that behavior from Brady fans forever.

I completely understand the deliberately obtuse angle.

Cause Dez caught that fucking ball.

But you need work.....

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely understand the deliberately obtuse angle.

Cause Dez caught that fucking ball.

But you need work.....

Well I will give you the first 5-6 years of his career when he was a game manager and wasn't putting up big offensive numbers. Then all he had was a solid running game, excellent o-line, top of line defense and all-pro wide receivers.

Dez Caught that fucking ball.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I will give you the first 5-6 years of his career when he was a game manager and wasn't putting up big offensive numbers. Then all he had was a solid running game, excellent o-line, top of line defense and all-pro wide receivers.

Dez Caught that fucking ball.

And I'm saying he made most of those guys in some fashion. Welker was a cast off from Miami. Edelman was a guy who was nobody till Welker hurt himself. Amendola seems to be serviceable even though many deem him a soft waste of space.

Gronk is a self made man for sure.

So is Brady. Because he's done it with so many different players. Don't they talk about chemistry between a QB and his receivers being so important? That comes with familiarity. And I say again, they haven't had a real wideout since Moss and they really only got some damn fine sloppy seconds out of him.

But they get buy, year after year. 39?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Big Ben plays defense now too?
http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...ting-QB-against-Steelers/stories/201509100065

Tom Brady has made a career torturing opposing NFL teams, and the Steelers are no exception. The franchise that proudly displays six Super Bowl trophies in its headquarters on the South Side might have two more if it weren’t for New England’s star quarterback.

Talk about being deflated.

But the Steelers are not alone. No NFL team has a winning record against Brady, something Peyton Manning, Joe Montana, Brett Favre, Dan Marino or just about any other great quarterback can claim. Brady has an unbeaten record against seven NFL teams, but the Steelers aren’t far behind.

They are 2-7 lifetime against him, with two significant losses coming in the 2001 and 2004 AFC championships at Heinz Field. What’s more, they have never beaten him at Gillette Stadium (0-3), site of the NFL’s regular-season opener tonight between the Steelers and the defending Super Bowl champions.

Of all their regular-season losses, none were as lopsided or embarrassing or cataclysmic or historic as their most recent meeting in 2013 — a 55-31 loss that set a franchise record for most points and most yards (610) allowed in the team’s 82-year history.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm saying he made most of those guys in some fashion. Welker was a cast off from Miami. Edelman was a guy who was nobody till Welker hurt himself. Amendola seems to be serviceable even though many deem him a soft waste of space.

Gronk is a self made man for sure.

So is Brady. Because he's done it with so many different players. Don't they talk about chemistry between a QB and his receivers being so important? That comes with familiarity. And I say again, they haven't had a real wideout since Moss and they really only got some damn fine sloppy seconds out of him.

But they get buy, year after year. 39?

You think it's a coincidence they are all the EXACT same prototype WR?? Come on man! That SCREAMS system. The system made those guys. Never mind the fact you are going the typical route of a patriots fan and degrading his teammates. Those guys are THE BEST at what they are asked to do.

You're also leaving out Aaron Hernandez and a great year by Donte Stalleworth. He has had plenty of talent. Can't make the excuse that the faces weren't consistent because that is the system that BB employs.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. The Patriots are a MUCH better trained team. They have the most efficient and effective system in the business. This is why someone with as average physical attributes as Tom Brady who nobody wanted anything to do with in the draft thus making him cry can look like a 1st ballot hall of famer to the untrained eye. This is also why the team is confident enough to understand they don't need tom Brady to dominate the league.

Yeah throwing over 70% this year 3 td/0 int over 300 yards a game this year had my untrained eye fooled. This NFL players that have had him in top 5 every year , only player or only unamious MVP fooled/ You are the only one with a trained eye Hammerjr maybe you could learn us

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think it's a coincidence they are all the EXACT same prototype WR?? Come on man! That SCREAMS system. The system made those guys. Never mind the fact you are going the typical route of a patriots fan and degrading his teammates. Those guys are THE BEST at what they are asked to do.

You're also leaving out Aaron Hernandez and a great year by Donte Stalleworth. He has had plenty of talent. Can't make the excuse that the faces weren't consistent because that is the system that BB employs.

Well, System or Brady, you have to love the results.
Personally, I don't care if it's Brady, Belichick, or the system.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah throwing over 70% this year 3 td/0 int over 300 yards a game this year had my untrained eye fooled. This NFL players that have had him in top 5 every year , only player or only unamious MVP fooled/ You are the only one with a trained eye Hammerjr maybe you could learn us

Like when he cheated??

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like when he cheated??

If you think taking air out of the ball helps a QB you should go back to pokemango. They went undefeated in reg season in 07 when the camera was found in the first half of the first game/ His no#s go up when the balls are properly inflated so the critics here say it was meant for the RB's not to fumble. Brady is a helluva of a sport to have wobbly balls, but help the RB's. Now in 2015 with properly inflated balls the RB's don't fumble any more and Brady has the Most TD's , the least int and almost 5k and 2 points away from the SB. I blame losing HFA to Belichick shit calling to lose a couple games down the stretch. They need to win the last game vs Miami and he has Brady handing off the entire first half and almost gets hurt by fuckface Suh doing his signature dirty play. I'd rather have Brady here than BB because he has proved more With Brady BB has 22 playoff wins and 4 SB and over a .750 record W/O Brady Belichick has 0 playoffs 0 rings and a .500 record.
You make fun of playing the Bills but BB is 3-2 w/o Brady and 26-3 with. Go play your video games or put back on your clown suit and make me a balloon animal of your choice Corky

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Southieinnc can I UPS this kid to Japan? I'll put Fragile on the box and punch out a few holes, but no guarentees

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think taking air out of the ball helps a QB you should go back to pokemango. They went undefeated in reg season in 07 when the camera was found in the first half of the first game/ His no#s go up when the balls are properly inflated so the critics here say it was meant for the RB's not to fumble. Brady is a helluva of a sport to have wobbly balls, but help the RB's. Now in 2015 with properly inflated balls the RB's don't fumble any more and Brady has the Most TD's , the least int and almost 5k and 2 points away from the SB. I blame losing HFA to Belichick shit calling to lose a couple games down the stretch. They need to win the last game vs Miami and he has Brady handing off the entire first half and almost gets hurt by fuckface Suh doing his signature dirty play. I'd rather have Brady here than BB because he has proved more With Brady BB has 22 playoff wins and 4 SB and over a .750 record W/O Brady Belichick has 0 playoffs 0 rings and a .500 record.
You make fun of playing the Bills but BB is 3-2 w/o Brady and 26-3 with. Go play your video games or put back on your clown suit and make me a balloon animal of your choice Corky

1. If it did nothing there wouldn't be a rule, Tom Brady wouldn't have petitioned for that rule, lied about knowing about that rule, deflated the balls to begin with, lied about deflating the balls and withholding evidence implicating of deflating balls.
2. Spygate didn't happen?