• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning > Tom Brady

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll never win this argument against Hammerdown....let it go!
I would say agree to disagree!
The banter is much appreciated however.
You remind me soo much of BF4L!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that another Patriots fan :scratch: I'm confused....
I'm confused, too! You know all about me (haven't been here in years) but you've never heard of BF4L, a fellow Patriots fan?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Tom Brady is in the stage of his career (that I courageously predicted years ago) where he holds the Patriots ownership, coaching staff, players and fans hostage in a pathetic attempt to hang on to the fleeting glory he craves, it's time that we have a serious discussion.

A discussion where we shut the mouths of the Brady lemmings in one humiliating statement of fact. It's time to quiet the reactionary bullshit rhetorical questions asking if Tom Brady is the greatest ever.

Why Peyton Manning is greater than Tom Brady.

1.) Every individual record a quarterback could possibly have? They all go to Peyton Manning and it's not even close. Single season touchdown record? Manning. Single season passing yards? Manning. Career passing touchdowns? Manning. Career passing yards? Manning. Career wins? Manning. Career MVPs? Manning has five. (Oh, and by the way, Manning managed to set all these records without even reaching the Top 5 in career INTs. Wow!)

2.) Manning 3-1 against Brady in the AFC Championship Game. Brady’s only playoff wins against Manning came in the early stages of his career, when he was little more than a game manager and relied on elite defenses to win.

3.) Tom Brady has multiple cheating scandals. Peyton Manning never cheated. (For more see the Outside the Lines report for just how extensively the Patriots cheat.)

4.) Brady spent his whole career playing for the same coach and the same organization with elite defenses and offensive weapons. Meanwhile, Manning played for five different head coaches and went to the Super Bowl with four of them. He had to learn three different offensive systems in his career. But throughout all of that, he still managed all of his MVPs, championships and statistical dominance.

Runner Up: Tom Brady marries supermodels, experiments with homosexual hairstyles, and poses in magazine.

tl;dr Peyton Manning never had Brady’s stability or support system. Even without those advantages, his statistics dominate Brady’s and completely changed the NFL. (And he did it without cheating.)

You never predicted him to get to 42.

I am a huge Peyton fan but you have zero argument here. Go back to your shanty.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please see #2, Big Ken.

Repeat: Manning's teams are 3-1 against Brady in the AFC Championship.

That hurts pretty bad, doesn't it?

And who played the most clutch, iconic game between the two? You guessed it. Peyton Manning in the 2006-2007 AFC title game when he led the Colts back from 21-3 to defeat the Patriots 38-34 on a game-winning drive.

So, would you consider that "real football?"

Repeat: Brady’s only playoff wins against Manning came in the early stages of his career, when he was a game manager and relied on elite defenses to win him Super Bowls. Neither of those Patriots wins were on Brady and you know it. They were on Bill Belichick and Ty Law.

And the best part? Tom Brady and the Patriots were cheating to win.

There's nothing in the facts I stated that you can dispute, so like a 16 yr old you bring up masturbation. Come on, Ken. You're better than that.

Aren't you?

external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused, too! You know all about me (haven't been here in years) but you've never heard of BF4L, a fellow Patriots fan?

You're a legend Ham. Everyone knows you

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well no. I have been reading the boards since early '15. I heard of the regular Pats fans, most of whom are still posting today.
You stood out as someone who vehemently hates Brady and the Patriots, but you're definitely not the only one on here. I'm not familiar with all the names, just the ones that made an impression or post a whole lot.
Why what's up? I take it you didn't like that guy?

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no Bradyville, that speaks volumes.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer can get under a Pats fan's skin like no other on the planet.
Let him get his digs in as gracefully as you can or he will make you crazy.
I speak from experience.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Tom Brady is in the stage of his career (that I courageously predicted years ago) where he holds the Patriots ownership, coaching staff, players and fans hostage in a pathetic attempt to hang on to the fleeting glory he craves, it's time that we have a serious discussion.

A discussion where we shut the mouths of the Brady lemmings in one humiliating statement of fact. It's time to quiet the reactionary bullshit rhetorical questions asking if Tom Brady is the greatest ever.

Why Peyton Manning is greater than Tom Brady.

1.) Every individual record a quarterback could possibly have? They all go to Peyton Manning and it's not even close. Single season touchdown record? Manning. Single season passing yards? Manning. Career passing touchdowns? Manning. Career passing yards? Manning. Career wins? Manning. Career MVPs? Manning has five. (Oh, and by the way, Manning managed to set all these records without even reaching the Top 5 in career INTs. Wow!)

2.) Manning 3-1 against Brady in the AFC Championship Game. Brady’s only playoff wins against Manning came in the early stages of his career, when he was little more than a game manager and relied on elite defenses to win.

3.) Tom Brady has multiple cheating scandals. Peyton Manning never cheated. (For more see the Outside the Lines report for just how extensively the Patriots cheat.)

4.) Brady spent his whole career playing for the same coach and the same organization with elite defenses and offensive weapons. Meanwhile, Manning played for five different head coaches and went to the Super Bowl with four of them. He had to learn three different offensive systems in his career. But throughout all of that, he still managed all of his MVPs, championships and statistical dominance.

Runner Up: Tom Brady marries supermodels, experiments with homosexual hairstyles, and poses in magazine.

tl;dr Peyton Manning never had Brady’s stability or support system. Even without those advantages, his statistics dominate Brady’s and completely changed the NFL. (And he did it without cheating.)

Fake news.

Career passing yards (for example)?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer can get under a Pats fan's skin like no other on the planet.
Let him get his digs in as gracefully as you can or he will make you crazy.
I speak from experience.

If you only focus on Brady's S.B. losses & int's he really hasn't had a good career.

:rockford:

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we saw how an older peyton manning transformed a bad denver bronco offense to elite.

i'm not even sure tom brady would disagree.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you only focus on Brady's S.B. losses & int's he really hasn't had a good career.

:rockford:
Eli has been a bit of a problem there I'll admit.
>Looks for a kitten or puppy to kick>

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one played the position better then Peyton Manning

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli has been a bit of a problem there I'll admit.
>Looks for a kitten or puppy to kick>

Eli's starting tonight. If the Giants don't win his record will drop to 116-117.