• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady is OVERRATED

Do you think Tom Brady is overrated?

• Total voters

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's something patriots fans just can't handle because you guys aren't built to that way.

Peyton manning was better at the position and Tom Brady had better teams.

LMFAO!!!

BOTH QBS are GREAT, period, end of story

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!!!

BOTH QBS are GREAT, period, end of story
Why is it so hard for you to admit the truth?

Tom Brady cock suckers much like yourself have long downplayed other QBs and even throw several patriots under the bus SOLELY to overrate Brady.

You guys want rewrite history but you can't.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it so hard for you to admit the truth?

Tom Brady cock suckers much like yourself have long downplayed other QBs and even throw several patriots under the bus SOLELY to overrate Brady.

You guys want rewrite history but you can't.

re-write history? Like you're trying to do right now by saying Peyton is the ONLY QB in history to read a defense.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
re-write history? Like you're trying to do right now by saying Peyton is the ONLY QB in history to read a defense.
I never said that. I did post an article which supported my claim. Is there a reason why you cannot address that? I can assure you there are many other articles just like the one I posted. We can expect those stories to be the focus 5 years from now when he makes it to Canton.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton manning was running a pass heavy offense at a time Corey Dillon was creating a storyline and career for Tom Brady. You just cannot rewrite history.

The league copied off Manning with his pre snap audible and pass heavy offense.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I was just naming the closes major city to where the Patriots play. I meant to type RI. Thanks for the correction.

City of Attleboro MA is closer to Foxborough MA than Providence RI.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that. I did post an article which supported my claim. Is there a reason why you cannot address that? I can assure you there are many other articles just like the one I posted. We can expect those stories to be the focus 5 years from now when he makes it to Canton.

"Everybody knows Peyton Manning reinvented the position just as well as everyone knows Tom Brady reinvented cheating."

Article?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“If you ever feel like that’s not important — like, ‘Hey, I don’t need to watch last season; I know what we did; I know what I did wrong’ — no, you don’t know,” Manning once told ESPN. “You need to watch it. Watch the bad plays. It’s not fun to watch bad plays, to sit there and say, ‘That’s a bad decision’ and ‘Horrible read.’ No matter how old you are, you need to go into that prepared to be constructively criticized and learn how to grow out of the mistakes every year.”

are you claiming Manning is the only QB that does this? ^^^

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton manning was running a pass heavy offense at a time Corey Dillon was creating a storyline and career for Tom Brady. You just cannot rewrite history.

The league copied off Manning with his pre snap audible and pass heavy offense.

So because one QB was running more of a passing game the other one sucks? Cowboy you are delusional my friend.. I never said Peyton sucked or anything like that...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true either. The no contact rule was ALWAYS a rule it just wasn't being enforced. Bill Belicheat told his team to take advantage of that fact against the Rams in the Super Bowl. Complaints buy the Rams lead the league to enforce that rule.

Your 3/4 right with your post but it was Manning complaining to Dungy and Polian about all the contact with Ty Law who would intercept the shit out of Peyton/ Why would they wait 5 years to enforce the rule if it was the SB?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because one QB was running more of a passing game the other one sucks? Cowboy you are delusional my friend.. I never said Peyton sucked or anything like that...
Hey strawman can you do me a favor a find a quote where I said Tom Brady sucked and it wasn't clear trolling.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey strawman can you do me a favor a find a quote where I said Tom Brady sucked and it wasn't clear trolling.

you are easily implying it.... But I know you

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's something patriots fans just can't handle because you guys aren't built to that way.

Peyton manning was better at the position and Tom Brady had better teams.

Polian was the same GM that took the Bills to 4 SB's in a row. He built the Colts mainly on offense drafting his early picks while the last time BB used a 1st round draft pick back in 08 on an offensive weapon. Faulk, Wayne,Edge and Harrison not bad . Harrison and Coach Dungy were recently inducted to HOF and throw in Moore for 12 years as OC. I'm not taking away anything from Peyton who is a first ballot HOFer but I like the brainwashed Madden guys. Funny part id his 2 SB's wins the D bailed him out huge. In 06 playoffs he went 3td/7int and 2 pts in last SB. Brady threw as many TD's in his last SB as the Manning brothers have in their last 4 combined. Also 2 t/o's compared to 8

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Polian was the same GM that took the Bills to 4 SB's in a row. He built the Colts mainly on offense drafting his early picks while the last time BB used a 1st round draft pick back in 08 on an offensive weapon. Faulk, Wayne,Edge and Harrison not bad . Harrison and Coach Dungy were recently inducted to HOF and throw in Moore for 12 years as OC. I'm not taking away anything from Peyton who is a first ballot HOFer but I like the brainwashed Madden guys. Funny part id his 2 SB's wins the D bailed him out huge. In 06 playoffs he went 3td/7int and 2 pts in last SB. Brady threw as many TD's in his last SB as the Manning brothers have in their last 4 combined. Also 2 t/o's compared to 8
Bill Polian has to be the most overrated general manager in football. The fact that he's in the Hall of Fame is a joke. The guy is the Sean Payton of GM's, all offense no defense.

Consider this: Polian had Manning for 13 years, they went to 2 Super Bowls and won 1. John Elway had Manning for 4 years, they went to 2 Super Bowls and won 1, the second of which Manning was a shell of his once great self.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Polian has to be the most overrated general manager in football. The fact that he's in the Hall of Fame is a joke. The guy is the Sean Payton of GM's, all offense no defense.

Consider this: Polian had Manning for 13 years, they went to 2 Super Bowls and won 1. John Elway had Manning for 4 years, they went to 2 Super Bowls and won 1, the second of which Manning was a shell of his once great self.

That was exactly my point, he stacks up his teams on offense and does little on D when we know D wins championships. Elway and Belichick have the correct minset in that regard and it works. Hell they won the last 2 SB's

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I miss our back and forth conversations... Gracias

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
City of Attleboro MA is closer to Foxborough MA than Providence RI.

North Attleboro is but both are towns not major cities. Nobody outside of Ma or RI ever heard of Attleboro, there is nothing there

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people who aren't Patriot fans believe Brady is overrated. It's been the subject of thousands of debates. The only reason why someone would start yet another thread about it is because that person is desperate for attention.

Rams moved out of that shithole city and instantly become good. Does that surprise anyone?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well he built his D and O to compliment each other in Indy... Strong pass rush that could apply pressure and filled it in with lots of unknown guys. Succeptible to run on, but he figured with his offense you'd end up needing to throw sooner or later and he had a team built to play the pass. He figured in a shootout, his team had the advantage. Not a great D, but top 10ish for a solid run in the mid-2000's.

He built a pretty strong D with Bruce Smith in Buffalo as well taking arguably the worst team in the league before he showed up and making them one of the best. And had his goal of the quickest turnaround for an expansion franchise in Carolina and nearly got them to a SB in year 2 built on putting together an elite defense right away.

The one thing that surprised me was how little he used trades, and how many UDFA's he could find that could play decent. Allowed them to keep that team in Indy together offensively.