• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi-Five on the avatar Bro!

Thank you, sir. I'm trying to keep my avatars in line with whatever "membership status" thingy I choose.
Condie was kind enough to pose for that for a video I put together back at the old place.

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's that as well Macho good call!

Hey man, we're gonna be grasping for the same straws till we can shut these chumps up with a Lombardi of our own. I got your back.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to when the trophy case so damn bare.....:L

At least we can brag about 12 winning seasons since 95!:L

Dallas Cowboys - setting the bar on mediocre seasons for 18 seasons and counting...

We gotta be good at something.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas Cowboys - setting the bar on mediocre seasons for 18 seasons and counting...

We gotta be good at something.

This is the year I worry about, see when the Cowgirls are hyped in the media they end up crashing and burning, but when everyone is down on them that's when they screw things up in the division and win games they weren't suppose to win...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to when the trophy case so damn bare.....:L

At least we can brag about 12 winning seasons since 95!:L

There's that...

5 trips to the NFC title game!

:D. And a few losses there...:whistle:

This is the year I worry about, see when the Cowgirls are hyped in the media they end up crashing and burning, but when everyone is down on them that's when they screw things up in the division and win games they weren't suppose to win...

This year is gonna be FUN in this thread!!!! :suds:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's that...

:D. And a few losses there...:whistle:

This year is gonna be FUN in this thread!!!! :suds:

Well let's hope the fun is all about the east beating the west, seriously the sporting gods are screwing with things if the NFC West is the new powerhouse division

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's hope the fun is all about the east beating the west, seriously the sporting gods are screwing with things if the NFC West is the new powerhouse division

Word. We can all agree on that!!! Time to bring back the glory back to the East...where it belongs :D

If only to quiet a few very vocal Hawks fans, would make my day :nod:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word. We can all agree on that!!! Time to bring back the glory back to the East...where it belongs :D

If only to quiet a few very vocal Hawks fans, would make my day :nod:

Try living in the same state with them,:L some are serious banwagon fans though, jumped right on when the playoffs started....

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Always look on the bright side of life..."

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Damn it! Now I'm going to have monty python stuck in my head all day. :L

Well I guess there are worse things to have stuck up there so there's that.

:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try living in the same state with them,:L some are serious banwagon fans though, jumped right on when the playoffs started....

You do know the hawks have sold out every game going back more than a decade right? This isn't a bandwagon base and never has been. They sold out every game in a season they only managed 4 wins. Not sure how many other teams have ever done that, but it can't be many.

It's ok my husky brother. The days of empty seats on Montlake are behind us as well.

Look at it this way, if you have to see a lot of people in public wouldn't you rather they be happy hawks fans than pissed off miserable sports fans that take things out on you? Just saying. :whistle:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't even imagine. Seeing kids in Cali wearing Hawks jerseys for the first time this summer...

Damn it! Now I'm going to have monty python stuck in my head all day. :L

Well I guess there are worse things to have stuck up there so there's that.

:suds:

Monty Python rules.

You do know the hawks have sold out every game going back more than a decade right? This isn't a bandwagon base and never has been. They sold out every game in a season they only managed 4 wins. Not sure how many other teams have ever done that, but it can't be many.

It's ok my husky brother. The days of empty seats on Montlake are behind us as well.

Look at it this way, if you have to see a lot of people in public wouldn't you rather they be happy hawks fans than pissed off miserable sports fans that take things out on you? Just saying. :whistle:

Look at the skins sell out record for the past miserable 22 years and even before the glorious 80s. That's truly die hard loyalty given the product I've watched :L

Lot of true Hawks fans tho...but definitely some band wagoners jumping aboard. Nothing wrong with that. Lots to like about your D and RW.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not talking about those folks Wiz, those fans are Blue true and through, I'm talking about this folks that live up here and "all of a sudden" there coming out of the wood work saying " Go Hawks" and acting like they've been long time fans, guys that talk a lot at work but never about the game, then when you ask them to name 10 players from the roster they sit there with a stupid look on there face....:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the skins sell out record for the past miserable 22 years and even before the glorious 80s. That's truly die hard loyalty given the product I've watched :L

Lot of true Hawks fans tho...but definitely some band wagoners jumping aboard. Nothing wrong with that. Lots to like about your D and RW.

If the skins are selling out despite their record they truly are some die hards and props to them!

My confused eagles brother here knows what it's like to stay true to a team. I'm sure he was right there with me and the rest of the true husky nation when we all stuck to our guns and wore our colors even in public after the 0-12 UW season.

I don't begrudge bandwagoners though. All are welcome on the wagon. Feel free to celebrate and enjoy the ride no matter what stop you got on at.