• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the skins are selling out despite their record they truly are some die hards and props to them!

My confused eagles brother here knows what it's like to stay true to a team. I'm sure he was right there with me and the rest of the true husky nation when we all stuck to our guns and wore our colors even in public after the 0-12 UW season.

I don't begrudge bandwagoners though. All are welcome on the wagon. Feel free to celebrate and enjoy the ride no matter what stop you got on at.

0-16 hurt too.

Hard to ever imagine a day when there is such a thing as a bandwagon Lions fan.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter King predicting redskins change their name by 2016... :L

That dude annoys the crap out of me with his skins talk or rather lack of 'skins' talk...hater

He's lost a lot of luster with "other insider guys" getting the scoop on teams and breaking the story before he does..

Plus I believe him and Costas have a man on man relationship going on...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's lost a lot of luster with "other insider guys" getting the scoop on teams and breaking the story before he does..

Plus I believe him and Costas have a man on man relationship going on...

Man crush for sure. Pussies.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins-RG3 will miss kyle shannahan, he put RG3 in a position to use his strengths(and get hurt), but i think Alfred Morris suffers the most. Djax helps spread the field, if him and RG3 can get in sync it could be deadly for the rest of the east.

Giants-crap, they don't have the pass rush anymore to make up for the bad secondary, Eli's deal with the devil seems to have run out, and they have no offensive weapons that scare you.

Eagles-Foles is the real deal, but will miss Djax more than they think. Mccoy is a top 3 back, and will continue to shine with chip kelly, the problem though is does the NFL figure him out? Chip had trouble with the big, strong college teams like Stanford and Ohio state.

America's team-offense will score a ton, with a top o-line and weapons all around. The D will only be as good as Garrett has drafted, which is fitting since his job will depend on how that D plays. Hatcher is gone but replaced with Henry Melton, but who replaces an older ware?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins-RG3 will miss kyle shannahan, he put RG3 in a position to use his strengths(and get hurt), but i think Alfred Morris suffers the most. Djax helps spread the field, if him and RG3 can get in sync it could be deadly for the rest of the east.

Giants-crap, they don't have the pass rush anymore to make up for the bad secondary, Eli's deal with the devil seems to have run out, and they have no offensive weapons that scare you.

Eagles-Foles is the real deal, but will miss Djax more than they think. Mccoy is a top 3 back, and will continue to shine with chip kelly, the problem though is does the NFL figure him out? Chip had trouble with the big, strong college teams like Stanford and Ohio state.

America's team-offense will score a ton, with a top o-line and weapons all around. The D will only be as good as Garrett has drafted, which is fitting since his job will depend on how that D plays. Hatcher is gone but replaced with Henry Melton, but who replaces an older ware?

Don't think Griff will miss KS at all. But it will take time for the new offensive scheme to gel. Al Mo will be fine, less yards because of more options but unless an injury occurs, dudes a baller. Ultimate team player, only cares that the team wins, not his own stats. Underrated and overlooked by a lot of people and I'm fine with that. Garçon, Roberts and Reed will all hopefully benefit from the addition of DJax. And you're right, if it all comes together under our new coach, could be the second coming of the posse... That's a lot of ifs for the upcoming season however...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Griff 23 on Jaws QB list. Hahahahahahahahaah! You're gonna look stupid Jaws, given Griff stays healthy...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Griff 23 on Jaws QB list. Hahahahahahahahaah! You're gonna look stupid Jaws, given Griff stays healthy...

Oops, correction, think it's 21...

Jaws has a bias towards how he played the game...a million years ago.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops, correction, think it's 21...

Jaws has a bias towards how he played the game...a million years ago.

Jaws did say today that he would move RG3 up on the list depending on his performance this season (perhaps considerably). Can't argue too much on this at the current time due to last year's performance. I certainly have hope as a Redskins fan, but that means nothing until good results occur on the field.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only guy more self important than King in the past 20 years was Paul Zimmerman. Complete douche. Always "politiced" against Kenny Stabler being in the Hall of Fame as "not Hall of Fame material".

He's a prick.

Mike Florio comes pretty close! Also - just like King & others - he has hyped the whole Redskins name issue to the max & I suspect the main reason is that it gives him yet another chance to show his face on TV & the web.

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,877.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think Griff will miss KS at all. But it will take time for the new offensive scheme to gel. Al Mo will be fine, less yards because of more options but unless an injury occurs, dudes a baller. Ultimate team player, only cares that the team wins, not his own stats. Underrated and overlooked by a lot of people and I'm fine with that. Garçon, Roberts and Reed will all hopefully benefit from the addition of DJax. And you're right, if it all comes together under our new coach, could be the second coming of the posse... That's a lot of ifs for the upcoming season however...

Posse part II.

I love it.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Florio comes pretty close! Also - just like King & others - he has hyped the whole Redskins name issue to the max & I suspect the main reason is that it gives him yet another chance to show his face on TV & the web.

Pretty much speaks for all of the talking heads that insist on having this dialogue. I just want to see the outrage of the average Native American over this thing. I live where I interface every single day with the average Indian Joe (southern Oklahomans).

They don't care.