• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 reasons the Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC East in 2016

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I have to give legit replacements? That has nothing to do with the point I'm illustrating. It was to get you to think about an offense with a game breaker not to give Jerry Jones instructions.
The point is you keep harping that Dallas needs to replace a guy who does the job he's asked to do, then you throw out BS names that would be better. Your not really Fried are you? Was WFRYE you alias you used as a Cowboy fan?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So only the rich should have to help the poor? So pleasant nice of you wanting to help the world with other people's money.

No, that's the biggest fallacy that Republicans think. You think our tax money goes to helping the poor when in actuality over 10 times as much goes to helping the rich. So yes, the rich should bail out the rich.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is you keep harping that Dallas needs to replace a guy who does the job he's asked to do, then you throw out BS names that would be better. Your not really Fried are you? Was WFRYE you alias you used as a Cowboy fan?

I didn't say they need to replace him. I said he isn't very good. He is good at his role. But I think a #3 should have a much bigger roll then just catching dump off passes.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So only the rich should have to help the poor? So pleasant nice of you wanting to help the world with other people's money.

The Walton family (Walmart) has more money than the lowest 43% of our country combined. Think about that. One family has more money than 100 million Americans combined. You want them to get tax breaks when they won't evenn give their employees Health care benefits. These are the people you're concerned about? Not me.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say they need to replace him. I said he isn't very good. He is good at his role. But I think a #3 should have a much bigger roll then just catching dump off passes.
Novacheck, made a living doing just that. Witten does too. Thier job is to go to where the defense isn't. I don't know how many times I can say this but as Cowboy fan I have many bigger concerned than our slot reciever.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Walton family (Walmart) has more money than the lowest 43% of our country combined. Think about that. One family has more money than 100 million Americans combined. You want them to get tax breaks when they won't evenn give their employees Health care benefits. These are the people you're concerned about? Not me.
No I support fair taxes, my idea isn't for the Waltons to pay a higher percentage than I do. You want fair taxes fix the tax code, and stop handing out money to those who refuse to work. If I want to give to the homeless and the poor that should be my decision not the governments. I have no issues paying taxes for public services, buy why do I need to pay for Bettys boob job.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Novacheck, made a living doing just that. Witten does too. Thier job is to go to where the defense isn't. I don't know how many times I can say this but as Cowboy fan I have many bigger concerned than our slot reciever.

Novacek and Witten could do a hell of a lot more then catch dump off passes. Great blockers, could stretch the middle of the field. The were multi dimensional pro bowlers. Dallas may have bigger needs then replacing a #3 but I just never got why people are so high onsomeone so limited and one dimensional. Beasley does have fantastic hands and fills his role but his role is somewhat insignificant.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I support fair taxes, my idea isn't for the Waltons to pay a higher percentage than I do. You want fair taxes fix the tax code, and stop handing out money to those who refuse to work. If I want to give to the homeless and the poor that should be my decision not the governments. I have no issues paying taxes for public services, buy why do I need to pay for Bettys boob job.

We aren't handing out money to those who don't work. It's about $35 a month for most. But we pay over $400 a month to helping the rich. Poor people aren't our problem. You really complaining about &35 a month when we are kicking out more than 10 times that amount to bail out the rich. Please don't fall for blaming the poor.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boob jobs aren't a welfare covered item. You want to save $35 a month and have little kids starving? Why are you so mad about paying $35 a month to feed hungry kids and not mad that you're kicking in $400 a month to bail out Trump and other billionaires failed businesses. I don't get it?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't handing out money to those who don't work. It's about $35 a month for most. But we pay over $400 a month to helping the rich. Poor people aren't our problem. You really complaining about &35 a month when we are kicking out more than 10 times that amount to bail out the rich. Please don't fall for blaming the poor.
$35 a month? What Democrat fed that pile of shit to you?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$35 a month? What Democrat fed that pile of shit to you?

Its the truth. Its one hundred percent on the money and I read it in the newspaper in Phoenix. An average person making $50,000 a year pays $400 a year in taxes towards the welfare system and just under $5000 to pay back failed businesses. Sorry to burst your republican bubble but our economic issues aren't because of the poor it because of bailing out businesses. #FACT $400 a year is less then $35 a month.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sending you proof via links to your inbox so everyone isnt bored with our politics discussions... but get ready to be shocked. $35 measley bucks a month.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well King....guess you found your Beasley fan and his argument.
Again KING!...I support the stuff I say....spin F-IN AGAIN

I don't know about you guys any longer. It's all shock value general board bull shit about nothing at all.
Funnier that you continue to point fingers at me while you seek and have meltdowns.

Onward!!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sending you proof via links to your inbox so everyone isnt bored with our politics discussions... but get ready to be shocked. $35 measley bucks a month.

I've been "bored" with your agenda (discussions) for some time now.
You and Reptec have much in common on this cowboy board....lace panties remain all bunched up

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't Beasley have 1/2 the season Copper had? And I agree, Cooper sucks. I just never seen a 400 yard two TD guy get so much love. If Dallas had a playmaking #3 they'd be lethal there are 1000 guys on the street who could catch dump off passes for 7 yards with a great OLine, great QB, HOF TE and an all pro WR I front of them. If they had the Cards #3 he'd put up 1000+ and 10 TDs.
It's all about opportunity, but I think 52 536 and 5 is more than half the season Cooper had if you only look at numbers. I wonder how many snaps each played too, to get those numbers. I'm betting Cooper played a lot more.

Anyway, The original argument was how valuable Beasley was to the Cowboys. It's all about the first downs. So a 3 catch 28 yard game with 3 first downs is a great game for his team for a guy that gets limited chances. I for one am fine if you don't agree. Now that we have our offense back this year (assuming health) I hope every team thinks he is a crappy as you do and leaves him alone and would expect him to become a key third down asset again...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about opportunity, but I think 52 536 and 5 is more than half the season Cooper had if you only look at numbers. I wonder how many snaps each played too, to get those numbers. I'm betting Cooper played a lot more.

Anyway, The original argument was how valuable Beasley was to the Cowboys. It's all about the first downs. So a 3 catch 28 yard game with 3 first downs is a great game for his team for a guy that gets limited chances. I for one am fine if you don't agree. Now that we have our offense back this year (assuming health) I hope every team thinks he is a crappy as you do and leaves him alone and would expect him to become a key third down asset again...
Good luck getting him to understand this, god knows I tried.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck getting him to understand this, god knows I tried.

Nope, I'm to hard headed. Atleast when you learned that we pay almost nothing to help the poor and it's all a huge game by the repubs to get you to cut taxes for them you shut up about it. Me I keep going on and on. Glad to have shown you our economy was trashed by the rich and not the poor.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I'm to hard headed. Atleast when you learned that we pay almost nothing to help the poor and it's all a huge game by the repubs to get you to cut taxes for them you shut up about it. Me I keep going on and on. Glad to have shown you our economy was trashed by the rich and not the poor.
You took it to a PM and I replied via PM. Now you try to bring it back here even though you didn't prove shit.
Look up minimum wage vs welfare in the state you live in. The state is paying non workers better than your min wage jobs.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He fills his role. Manute Bol filled his role and was a great shot blocker. I'd just want more out of my C then blocked shots. Off to Mexico City for 1/2 a month. Nice break for you guys. I'm out!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You took it to a PM and I replied via PM. Now you try to bring it back here even though you didn't prove shit.
Look up minimum wage vs welfare in the state you live in. The state is paying non workers better than your min wage jobs.

I did prove it and you bring up a completely different argument.