• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 reasons the Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC East in 2016

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys will win the division as long as Romo does not get hurt and plays at his previous level. Total smashmouth potential with elliot. I expect the defense to play better this season. I see the Giants weaker. They lost a good coach. The Eagles are a mess. The skins will revert back to their losing ways.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 2 cents is simply not 5 reasons but 1 reason.
Tony Romos health is the main factor for the boys. If he stays healthy they have an excellent chance if he goes down like last year they'll have a top ten pick in the draft. Same can be said for most teams if the starter goes down but put romo in bubble wrap when he's not on the field.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys will win the division as long as Romo does not get hurt and plays at his previous level. Total smashmouth potential with elliot. I expect the defense to play better this season. I see the Giants weaker. They lost a good coach. The Eagles are a mess. The skins will revert back to their losing ways.

1.I dont think they are a mess at all. I just dont think they are very good.
2. On paper the Giants got a lot stronger.
3. The Eagles are a mess, the Giants got weaker, the Skins will start losing again but everything is perfect down in 4-12 land?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Sir they do, which is fine as long as they can take what they dish.
Kevin may be the most level headed skins fan to post here. Guys like him are rare from my time posting. I don't put my self in that category at all.

Now the king?? LOL, Lord knows he'll tell you he never talks shit unless provoked, and he's most fair minded among us. Been saying it for 5 plus years now. Pure comedy. I can say Fletcher Cox is a great football player and then fire away at any other aspect of the philly football team and I'd be the fair minded guy too.

here it comes king ( one of your favorites) ...."Pitch a tent over that circus!"

Platitude= Something said to sound smart but is really stupid.
I never thought you were biased.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should also help against...oh wait, they don't need him for Philly:yes:

Uuugh. Spent a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd in 2014 and 2015 and still have a bad WR core. NOT GOOD JARNTT.
Jordan Mathews did have 133 yards against Dallas though. He's OK. Im giving Agholor another year before I start ripping him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Mathews and Ertz too. Read Agholar was mostly hurt and that's why he kind of stunk. So I guess you give him another season to see.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Sir they do, which is fine as long as they can take what they dish.
Kevin may be the most level headed skins fan to post here. Guys like him are rare from my time posting. I don't put my self in that category at all.

Now the king?? LOL, Lord knows he'll tell you he never talks shit unless provoked, and he's most fair minded among us. Been saying it for 5 plus years now. Pure comedy. I can say Fletcher Cox is a great football player and then fire away at any other aspect of the philly football team and I'd be the fair minded guy too.

here it comes king ( one of your favorites) ...."Pitch a tent over that circus!"

Here here. Couldn't agree more. He's our Colors.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Mathews and Ertz too. Read Agholar was mostly hurt and that's why he kind of stunk. So I guess you give him another season to see.

I love Ertz. Could be a star and they just redid his contract at huge money. Agholor looked great in preseason but was gimpy all year. Mathews is just a good #2. Nothing more, nothing less.

Again, I love the Skins TE. That kid is immensely talented and was all pro the last month of the season. He is bordering on 1st team all pro status.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas stays healthy, they absolutely have a good chance at winning the division. If Romo goes down again, more of the same but a healthy Dallas will be in the playoff hunt at the very least. IMO they will win the division.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I love the Skins TE. That kid is immensely talented and was all pro the last month of the season. He is bordering on 1st team all pro status.
wrong again....skins TE can't block you and the over and under on offensive pass interference is 8.
Good player but won't sniff all pro

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong again....skins TE can't block you and the over and under on offensive pass interference is 8.
Tony Gonzales couldn't block either. Go look at his accolades. Reed gets open so fast his blocking skills don't have to be stellar, just sub par. Reeds problem will be health... although he did well last season staying on the field. KC to JR is a nightmare for any team as in the same fashion as Romo to Witten 5+ years ago. Unfortunately for Cowboys that was then... this is now. Not smacking, just adding to the conversation. :2cents:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is in the mold of a receiving TE but he is absolutely a stud. Missed time with injuries and still had a dozen TD's, a huge playoff game. People vote on numbers not blocking ability. The kid is a complete superstar. Jimmy Graham cant block at all either and he was All Pro.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Gonzales couldn't block either. Go look at his accolades. Reed gets open so fast his blocking skills don't have to be stellar, just sub par. Reeds problem will be health... although he did well last season staying on the field. KC to JR is a nightmare for any team as in the same fashion as Romo to Witten 5+ years ago. Unfortunately for Cowboys that was then... this is now. Not smacking, just adding to the conversation. :2cents:

Ignore him bro. He's just pissed cause I wouldnt say Cole Beasley is a star.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's stupid....spin again king cause it wasn't me that took on your cole Beasley bashing on. No where no how.

BASELESS AS USUAL

ignore him bro??? LOL...now that's funny. You & Reptec have a lot in common.

newsflash king... reed is a good player, no way he sniffs all pro.
Mark it down and get back to me

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is in the mold of a receiving TE but he is absolutely a stud. Missed time with injuries and still had a dozen TD's, a huge playoff game. People vote on numbers not blocking ability. The kid is a complete superstar. Jimmy Graham cant block at all either and he was All Pro.
Superstar you say....jimmy graham type player.
we'll see

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clown showing on the Cowboys board:bullshit:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L:L:L Are you really this clueless? The argument wasn't about him being a star, it was that he did his job in this offense and moved the chains. Oh and that he is better than that POS WR in Philthy.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L:L:L Are you really this clueless? The argument wasn't about him being a star, it was that he did his job in this offense and moved the chains. Oh and that he is better than that POS WR in Philthy.

Riley Cooper was cut. He sucks. But let me know when Beasley is one of the best blocking WR in the league and puts up 850 yards, 8 TDs and averages 18 yards per catch in a season like that scrub Cooper did.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley Cooper was cut. He sucks. But let me know when Beasley is one of the best blocking WR in the league and puts up 850 yards, 8 TDs and averages 18 yards per catch in a season like that scrub Cooper did.
Cooper sucked ass, always has, if you open your damn eyes, you'd see the role Beasley holds in Dallas.
Now go Defend the Brand TROLL.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper sucked ass, always has, if you open your damn eyes, you'd see the role Beasley holds in Dallas.
Now go Defend the Brand TROLL.

Why can't Beasley have 1/2 the season Copper had? And I agree, Cooper sucks. I just never seen a 400 yard two TD guy get so much love. If Dallas had a playmaking #3 they'd be lethal there are 1000 guys on the street who could catch dump off passes for 7 yards with a great OLine, great QB, HOF TE and an all pro WR I front of them. If they had the Cards #3 he'd put up 1000+ and 10 TDs.