• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok my husky brother. The days of empty seats on Montlake are behind us as well.

Don't side track me Wiz, I'm being a good boy until the day the Dawgs unleash unholy hell on the quack attack and I can head to Eugene stand on the tallest mountain and sing "bite me your dirty bitches" until my voice can't take it anymore...:rollseyes:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the skins are selling out despite their record they truly are some die hards and props to them!

My confused eagles brother here knows what it's like to stay true to a team. I'm sure he was right there with me and the rest of the true husky nation when we all stuck to our guns and wore our colors even in public after the 0-12 UW season.

I don't begrudge bandwagoners though. All are welcome on the wagon. Feel free to celebrate and enjoy the ride no matter what stop you got on at.

Pretty sure they are still second to only the Packers in sell out record... We're a loyal bunch. There's a reason that we are one of the top 4 valuable franchises in the NFL, even tho we haven't had a winning record consistently in years...Haven't looked up the record lately, might've changed, but don't think so.. :suds: thx and cheers to ya.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the skins are selling out despite their record they truly are some die hards and props to them!

My confused eagles brother here knows what it's like to stay true to a team. I'm sure he was right there with me and the rest of the true husky nation when we all stuck to our guns and wore our colors even in public after the 0-12 UW season.

I don't begrudge bandwagoners though. All are welcome on the wagon. Feel free to celebrate and enjoy the ride no matter what stop you got on at.

Though we did walk around in a drunkin stooper wearing our colors but by god we stood by them...:suds:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HTTR. Always respected Wellington...but this hypocritical tool...

image.jpg

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,877.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure they are still second to only the Packers in sell out record... We're a loyal bunch. There's a reason that we are one of the top 4 valuable franchises in the NFL, even tho we haven't had a winning record consistently in years...Haven't looked up the record lately, might've changed, but don't think so.. :suds: thx and cheers to ya.

And thank the Redskin fan base for getting to see your "home" team on local TV. They were the driving force in lifting the local black out on Network TV.

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,877.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As he Giants were part if the driving force in Revenue Sharing.

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,877.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go NFC East!!!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And thank the Redskin fan base for getting to see your "home" team on local TV. They were the driving force in lifting the local black out on Network TV.

Nicely pointed out :thumb:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So for your Skins fans, how do you feel about a possible team name change?

Absolutely against. See my many posts on multiple threads regarding it... Can't even think of it on this glorious Sunday morning. Will find a synopsis for ya and post it later...

I so wish the NFLPA would break the league's balls over this. But - they won't.

Word. Dallas and Washington got royally screwed and the courts agreed. Too little, too late. Asses. Nothing will come of it tho. So once again, F Mara and Rooney...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to post this...:D

Shout out to Sharkinva...

image.jpg

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter King predicting redskins change their name by 2016... :L

That dude annoys the crap out of me with his skins talk or rather lack of 'skins' talk...hater

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I truly believe that there are lots of diehard NFL fans in quite a few cities. They are a pretty loyal bunch. There are also bandwagon fans (almost inevitable with the way the product is marketed). However - the bandwagon factor is minimal when compared to a league like the NBA.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to hear there are some legit sports reporters who ARE going to choose to refer to the 'Redskins' as the Redskins. Like the explanation that, 'until the Redskins refer to themselves as something different, that's the way legit reporters should refer to them, while reporting...'

Take notes, Peter King. It's not up to you to be the thought police...:L

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to hear there are some legit sports reporters who ARE going to choose to refer to the 'Redskins' as the Redskins. Like the explanation that, 'until the Redskins refer to themselves as something different, that's the way legit reporters should refer to them, while reporting...'

Take notes, Peter King. It's not up to you to be the thought police...:L

Only guy more self important than King in the past 20 years was Paul Zimmerman. Complete douche. Always "politiced" against Kenny Stabler being in the Hall of Fame as "not Hall of Fame material".

He's a prick.