• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial CFB Message Board Liars Thread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entertaining part would be seeing him get destroyed and butt hurt.

He's been sending daily email digests and tweets telling us how much he doesn't care about SportsHoopla anymore. He sits on here reading everything we say and it's taking YEARS off his life that he can't respond. We should let him back on just to punish the Ohio State fans. :D

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been sending daily email digests and tweets telling us how much he doesn't care about SportsHoopla anymore. He sits on here reading everything we say and it's taking YEARS off his life that he can't respond. We should let him back on just to punish the Ohio State fans. :D
If anything is taking YEARS off your life, you shouldn't do it.

Except bacon, always eat bacon.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

laughingsmiley.gif ...If you're gonna bring back that dumbfuck Duh Authority you really should let that jackass Thumper return as well. Because w/ both of those goofballs back they'll be like SportsHoopla's odd version of Batman & Robin.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything is taking YEARS off your life, you shouldn't do it.

People are fascinating. Especially the ones who get ripped the fuck up over SportsHoopla but yet spend their life on here.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 17539 ...If you're gonna bring back that dumbfuck Duh Authority you really should let that jackass Thumper return as well. Because w/ both of those goofballs back they'll be like SportsHoopla's odd version of Batman & Robin.

The thing to do would be to lock Thumper on one thread sometime when we know he's going on a weekend bender because when he's sober he's no fun. We need outrageous drug-addled lunacy, not debating whether Chipotle is a good deal or not.

Apologies to @Red_Alert for getting off track. :laugh:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing to do would be to lock Thumper on one thread sometime when we know he's going on a weekend bender because when he's sober he's no fun. We need outrageous drug-addled lunacy, not debating whether Chipotle is a good deal or not.

That would be hilarious.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thumper and Authority in an eCage deathmatch. Both locked in one thread. No one but them can post in it. Two "men" enter one "man" leaves.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My sources have just informed me that Thumper has been training The Authority to be a ninja lawyer. So not only will the 2 of them kick the living shit outta anyone here on SportsHoopla that bothers them (I mean makes fun of them)both will be well armed w/ the proper legal mumbo-jumbo to sue us all! They are quickly becoming a very powerful duo.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, let's get back to the Cornhusker moral victory parade

Exactly. On second thought, @Red_Alert can kiss my ass. tOfficial CFB Message Board Liars Thread is exactly where we should be discussing Thumper and The Authority. :D

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebr

It is threads like this that make me count the minutes til the season kicks off. :laugh:

And frankly, it's been so fun I don't even care if @TigerBait1971 drags his sorry drunk ass back here or not.

The season can't get here soon enough. In April I can wait forever for the season to start because I'm ready for summer, but come mid July I start going crazy. Good thing there's SportsHoopla to blow off some steam. :happy:

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. You fuckers haven't got a room yet?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entertaining part would be seeing him get destroyed and butt hurt.
Yeah, but it gets boring after about his 2nd or 3rd post of defending the indefensible with the brilliant ploy of cognitive repetitiveness. :D