• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan @ Washington preview thread

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's entirely delusional. Again, look at the duck fans obsessing over a UW v Michigan thread. They can't get our taint off their lips.
It’s almost as bad as the UW fans on the Oregon Auburn thread

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like UW is not a rival now. Next year will be 15 of 17 games.
The fact you guys can't stop talking about us entirely disproves that. You don't obsess over people you don't acknowledge. Try again. Maybe given enough chances you can add something of substance. I mean I doubt it, but go ahead and try.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s almost as bad as the UW fans on the Oregon Auburn thread
Just looked a few pages back on the board. Can't see one. Clearly UW fans are going crazy on a thread that is at least many pages back right? :L

0-3. But do keep trying. :lol:

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L
Just looked a few pages back on the board. Can't see one. Clearly UW fans are going crazy on a thread that is at least many pages back right? :L

0-3. But do keep trying. :lol:
LOL you went back and looked. I can go back to PAC 12 v5 or v4, and look up how Trojan fans and especially you said Oregon would sink back to the bottom of the PAC. When Adams came in as a grad transfer QB you guys went on n on how Oregon can’t develop QBs. Now transfer portal is common. You were ruthless in your 2 year run. One of you snowflakes post more about Oregon than UW. I believe it’s Regent. Then there is AG. Get of your high horse UW is nothing but a regional brand. It is what it is, maybe your new coach can change it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L

LOL you went back and looked. I can go back to PAC 12 v5 or v4, and look up how Trojan fans and especially you said Oregon would sink back to the bottom of the PAC. When Adams came in as a grad transfer QB you guys went on n on how Oregon can’t develop QBs. Now transfer portal is common. You were ruthless in your 2 year run. One of you snowflakes post more about Oregon than UW. I believe it’s Regent. Then there is AG. Get of your high horse UW is nothing but a regional brand. It is what it is, maybe your new coach can change it.
Sure, go show me how ruthless I specifically was.

Go show me what I said specifically after 70-21 and how 'ruthless' I was. Go find it. I mean it obviously hurt you deeply enough to warrant your endless trolling now to the point where you have that record entirely screwed up. So maybe a trip back down memory lane will enlighten you. Clue: I couldn't even troll your fans right after that game, more or less for two years.

Jesus man, get ahold of yourself already. :L

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
source.gif

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red
Sure, go show me how ruthless I specifically was.

Go show me what I said specifically after 70-21 and how 'ruthless' I was. Go find it. I mean it obviously hurt you deeply enough to warrant your endless trolling now to the point where you have that record entirely screwed up. So maybe a trip back down memory lane will enlighten you. Clue: I couldn't even troll your fans right after that game, more or less for two years.

Jesus man, get ahold of yourself already. :L
Whatever :L:L:L It went on for pages. You’ve been wrong regarding Oregon football for years.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, a wrong prediction is now the same as being ruthless over two years.

Going to go for 0-5, or stop now? :pound:

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a 30 second search found you posting 70-21 7 times. Probably 20-30 more if I scrolled past page 2

FA170209-361B-4295-831B-6766BCF662A1.png
C699BF8A-29DB-484D-A8F8-DD707DE2655C.png

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, you went for 0-5 and nailed it. I'll give you that. :lol:
Half of those don't mention 70-21, I don't think any of them were near the actual game which I specifically asked you to go research, and if you actually read instead of just copy/paste you would have found they were in response to something someone else was bringing up. Sure, who wouldn't bring it up when duck fans were still trying to troll about their streak AFTER that game? Ran around and trolled it like you two dipshits do now endlessly? Yeah, that didn't happen.

Quick quiz, how many total posts on this thread about UW and Michigan are duck fans? Yeah, shocking isn't it? Not.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, you went for 0-5 and nailed it. I'll give you that. :lol:
Half of those don't mention 70-21, I don't think any of them were near the actual game which I specifically asked you to go research, and if you actually read instead of just copy/paste you would have found they were in response to something someone else was bringing up. Sure, who wouldn't bring it up when duck fans were still trying to troll about their streak AFTER that game? Ran around and trolled it like you two dipshits do now endlessly? Yeah, that didn't happen.

Quick quiz, how many total posts on this thread about UW and Michigan are duck fans? Yeah, shocking isn't it? Not.
jesus you are a pussy - I’m not spending multiple minutes searching for shit. You get your panties in a wad over the stupidest shit. No it’s not shocking. Take a look at Oregon game threads how many pages there are vs UW games. Quick quiz True or false? Uw fans post in Oregon games threads a ton vs Oregon fans don’t bother or is very minimal in Uw game threads.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus you are a pussy - I’m not spending multiple minutes searching for shit. You get your panties in a wad over the stupidest shit. No it’s not shocking. Take a look at Oregon game threads how many pages there are vs UW games. Quick quiz True or false? Uw fans post in Oregon games threads a ton vs Oregon fans don’t bother or is very minimal in Uw game threads.
False. Depends on how each team is doing. If UW falls behind it gets bombarded by your fans and vice versa. Your fans obsess over UW plenty. That's why it's bullshit when some of you try to claim it isn't a rivalry.

Why would you post here if not for this being a thread about UW?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So streaks of 3+ aren't year after year? :L

There was a lot of years, like all of them before this current run, where a duck win was an oddity and nothing more. It wasn't something any husky fan paid attention to. It wasn't a rivalry. No one cared more than an odd loss to say, Cal or something. It wasn't until the dancing on the O and the aftermath that hated really sparked back up. There was a beef in the 50s before that. That's about it.

But sure. Act like Oregon has always been in the driver's seat. Most of you didn't follow football back when Oregon was bad.
never said oregon was always in the driver seat.
its hard to follow Oregon when they were bad when you arent born yet.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a preview thread about a game 6 month now?
I will give my in-depth preview.
Michigan will win. :suds:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a preview thread about a game 6 month now?
I will give my in-depth preview.
Michigan will win. :suds:
This is a preview thread on the possible 2020 regular season game of the year. With that said Michigan's running game vs UW's defense .. especially UW's lackluster LB's worries me. I could see Michigan wearing down UW's defense if UW can't move the chains on offense.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a preview thread on the possible 2020 regular season game of the year. With that said Michigan's running game vs UW's defense .. especially UW's lackluster LB's worries me. I could see Michigan wearing down UW's defense if UW can't move the chains on offense.
We don’t even know who our QB will be and we are replacing 4 OL starters.
I have no idea what to expect from UM next year.
If Milton wins the QB, I’d be ecstatic as the guy can throw the ball 100 yards and is built like a defensive end, but can move.
If McCaffrey wins the job — I think we will have an efficient offense, but it is a matter of time before he gets hurt because he can’t seem to put on weight. Great runner, high IQ, but doesn’t have the elite arm of Milton.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I'm sure the 3rd place team in the PAC12 north vs the 3rd place team in the B1G East is really going to be amazing...