• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Lavar Ball Super Thread

Who wins? Lavar or Jordan

• Ball

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Jordan

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • I had potato salad yesterday that my mommy made and it was awesome.

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you guys are talking about what happened on Cowherds show but Kristine Leahy had it coming and is milking the victim card way too much.

lavar-2.png

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, if you were talking about TODAY then you wouldn't have said "over the last 3 years".

By saying 'over the last 3 years', you have time framed a history, and it is a time frame since the Lakers have had a winning season. So I did the same for your Sixers in comparing as you did. Sorry if you don't like results since it's been at least a decade of sucking for Philly, but that's how you framed it, not I.

Talking about "the last 3 years" is relevant to today since those guys are currently on the roster and will presumably form the core roster for L.A. going forward. Talking about either team 10 years ago is completely worthless. No one would take the Lakers' 2017 roster and assets over the 76ers' 2017 roster and assets, except maybe Lakers fans who are too blind to see reality. The only major thing L.A. currently has going for it over Philly is that a star player like Paul George has expressed interest in playing there.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking about "the last 3 years" is relevant to today since those guys are currently on the roster and will presumably form the core roster for L.A. going forward. Talking about either team 10 years ago is completely worthless. No one would take the Lakers' 2017 roster and assets over the 76ers' 2017 roster and assets, except maybe Lakers fans who are too blind to see reality. The only major thing L.A. currently has going for it over Philly is that a star player like Paul George has expressed interest in playing there.

Yes, because everyone wants a roster that is overloaded with bigs who can't play half a season and guys who can't shoot. :lol:

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It goes beyond just that interview. But I listen to Cowherd almost everyday and Kristine has been annoying me for a while.

I knew something had happened earlier, but he came in looking for a fight with her. Dude was out of line.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because everyone wants a roster that id overloaded with bigs who can't play half a season and guys who can't shoot. :lol:

Maybe it's merely an indictment of the Lakers roster. 31 games out of Embiid, 0 out of Simmons. Both guys remain more valuable than anyone on the Lakers' roster. That's just sad for L.A.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure about that?

D'Angelo Russell averaged 20 points and 5 assists.

You should probably quit while you're behind.

That's why they are looking to trade him... right.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Who on here said the Lakers have a better roster?
2. Saric.... :pound:
3. You need to stop being so bitter.
1. I did say I thought Ingram was a better fit for the Lakers over Simmons, but nothing about the roster.
2. And to think, they could of had Payton putting up triple doubles instead. :pound:
3. Ain't that the truth.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why they are looking to trade him... right.

Uh yes. His play shows he has value. You think they could get anything for him if he didn't play well?

Also, they aren't necessarily looking to trade him. They will listen to offers for anyone not named Brandon Ingram. That's how it works with rebuilding teams.

The more you post, the behinder you get. You should just stop. But something tells me you won't.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh yes. His play shows he has value. You think they could get anything for him if he didn't play well?

Also, they aren't necessarily looking to trade him. They will listen to offers for anyone not named Brandon Ingram. That's how it works with rebuilding teams.

The more you post, the behinder you get. You should just stop. But something tells me you won't.

Interesting. Hopefully they can get George for him. You know, dump him for a guy who will be a FA in a year. I sure as shit know the Sixers arent giving up Saric or Embiid or Simmons for George. But LA doesnt have players of that quality. Guess you're the one who doesn't get it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I did say I thought Ingram was a better fit for the Lakers over Simmons, but nothing about the roster.
2. And to think, they could of had Payton putting up triple doubles instead. :pound:
3. Ain't that the truth.

I'm sure the Sixers are just fine trading Payton for the rookie of rhe year.