• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Lavar Ball Super Thread

Who wins? Lavar or Jordan

• Ball

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Jordan

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • I had potato salad yesterday that my mommy made and it was awesome.

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's something front runners don't understand. Men root for their home team, loses trying to feel like winners circumnavigate the globe claiming, "This is MY team"
Have fun celebrating alone. You can walk down your cities main street having a parade all by yourself.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a "talent" standpoint, Simmons would get taken over Ingram 11 times out of 10. It's difficult to discern what Ingram will be right now after a 1 year sample size. Wing players in the NBA like Harward, Butler, Kawhi, etc.. developed and hit their all start level after 4 years. Ingram could be that player or he could be an effective role player.

Stress fractures that Embiid and Simmons have gone through this early in their careers are troubling. We know Embiid can handle the NBA, but he missed his two first years due to foot issue and missed more than half of the year because of a knee injury and is ready to be signed to a long term deal.

I completely agree. But the Lakers fans saying "I'd rather have Ingram"... then calling me a homer. Stupid.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be living in Dallas two weeks from now. Guess I have to switch up and be a Mavs and Cowboys fan now. What team are you supposed to root for since you live in the UK?

Sorry to hear about the down grade. No. But these guys who have ZERO ties to the Lakers, Cowboys or Yankees saying it's their team is super wack.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's something front runners don't understand. Men root for their home team, loses trying to feel like winners circumnavigate the globe claiming, "This is MY team"
Have fun celebrating alone. You can walk down your cities main street having a parade all by yourself.
GMAFB....I was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA and I would slit my fucking wrist before I root for the Lakers.

People root for the Team they have a connection with.

Emotional, geographical or maybe because that's the Team that his/her family has rooted for several Generations.

I am living proof. What sane fucking person would choose to root for the downtrodden Clippers when the Historic Lakers play in the same friggin City?

My brother has been a lifelong Cowboys fan. We had the Rams, Raiders and even the Chargers, 49ers to root for.

Guess what?

My Father, Uncles, Grandfather are all from Dallas.

If you are tired of chasing your tail with the same Lakers vs. Sixers argument, just say I'm done.

You don't have to be dickish by insulting other people's non-geographical fandom.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about the down grade. No. But these guys who have ZERO ties to the Lakers, Cowboys or Yankees saying it's their team is super wack.

My West Coast salary doesn't get re-adjusted. I'm taking 6-figures to Texas. I'm more than okay with it.

Texas isn't so bad. But I don't like the Cowboys so I'm assuming that's what you're referencing.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GMAFB....I was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA and I would slit my fucking wrist before I root for the Lakers.

Emotional, geographical or maybe because that's the Team that his/her family has rooted for several Generations.

I am living proof. What sane fucking person would choose to root for the downtrodden Clippers when the Historic Lakers play in the same friggin City?

My brother has been a lifelong Cowboys fan. We had the Rams, Raiders and even the Chargers, 49ers to root for.

Guess what?

If you are tired of chasing your tail with the same Lakers vs. Sixers argument, just say I'm done.

You don't have to be dickish by insulting other people's non-geographical fandom.

I'm not being a dick... but notice how they're Cowboy fans. You have every right to root for whomever you want. You can also wears Rompers for men. You just lose your man card.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I don't argue with people who pick and choose random teams across the country. I will discuss the topics with Laker fans from LA.

You realize you have to be at least 18 to post on tHoop, right?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My West Coast salary doesn't get re-adjusted. I'm taking 6-figures to Texas. I'm more than okay with it.

Texas isn't so bad. But I don't like the Cowboys so I'm assuming that's what you're referencing.

You better start liking the Cowboys as soon as you get to Texas or PhoenixEagles will say you're not a man.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

confirmed: i'm dealing with an IDIOT...

sooooooooo butt-hurt over a couple of lottery picks...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess what?

i've explained my family's Midwestern ties more than i care to count. it gets beyond weak explaining it over and over again...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

confirmed AGAIN: i'm dealing with an IDIOT...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

they're a couple of lottery picks, junior. please buck up and stop crying. you're showing you're less than a man...:lol:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
confirmed AGAIN: i'm dealing with an IDIOT...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

they're a couple of lottery picks, junior. please buck up and stop crying. you're showing you're less than a man...:lol:

I don't get this at all? We were only getting one lottery pick. Why am I crying that we get it next year. I didn't voice any displeasure at all. We are 3-4 years away. I don't mind waiting another year. You made this all up in your head.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get this at all? We were only getting one lottery pick. Why am I crying that we get it next year. I didn't voice any displeasure at all. We are 3-4 years away. I don't mind waiting another year. You made this all up in your head.

all those responses you gave sure say different...

but yep, it's a me issue...:rolleyes2:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all those responses you gave sure say different...

but yep, it's a me issue...:rolleyes2:

Show me one post where I mentioned anything about not getting pick this year. That's why I hate chat boards... People just make shot up. I do appreciate you saying the Sixers are on the cusp ofthe greatest dynasty ever! Thanks

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me one post where I mentioned anything about not getting pick this year. That's why I hate chat boards... People just make shot up. I do appreciate you saying the Sixers are on the cusp ofthe greatest dynasty ever! Thanks

man, just stop. all those pages of responses tell a different story...

on the cusp of TRIAGE is more like it...:lol:

tf12 already said it, quit while you're behind...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lavar who?

image.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, just stop. all those pages of responses tell a different story...

on the cusp of TRIAGE is more like it...:lol:

tf12 already said it, quit while you're behind...

Post one. Post one and ill change myname to SixersSuckLakersRule. Such BS. Never once did I mention that.
All I talked about was Lake fans saying they'd rather have Ingram than Simmons and how the rookie of the yearsucks. Unbelievable

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post one. Post one and ill change myname to SixersSuckLakersRule. Such BS. Never once did I mention that.
All I talked about was Lake fans saying they'd rather have Ingram than Simmons and how the rookie of the yearsucks. Unbelievable

agreed. you're a pretty unbelievable fellow. we're done...

go waste someone elses time...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cAN see it all all ready. The Sixers flip the Lakers next pick in to the first pick in the draft and you 3 saying... "We don't even want the first pick". Sooooo predictable