• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Husky/Duck hate week thread

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you being such a dick, man?
I'm not - you know how I feel about your team and the game coming up. UW 42 - UO 14 is my prediction. Wiz wanted more hate so I thought I'd throw some hate out there.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is all so surreal. This team is a year away from really big things.
I agree Mack is a Beast. Things are finally heading up. Since we're incorporating NFL. I would say the TCU game wasn't as bad as Houstons second half vs Frank Reich and the Bills. I believe Warren Moon was the Houston QB that choked.Forgot what college he played for tho :think:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not - you know how I feel about your team and the game coming up. UW 42 - UO 14 is my prediction. Wiz wanted more hate so I thought I'd throw some hate out there.

I know... it was an attempt at humor...

Keeping with the theme, fuck you.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
42-14 the same score as last Udud Win at AUTzen. Cory Dillon game. Same score I predicted before Herbiota was named starter. NOw I have UO by 10

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
42-14 the same score as last Udud Win at AUTzen. Cory Dillon game. Same score I predicted before Herbiota was named starter. NOw I have UO by 10
I'm gonna ask you your thoughts on that move, but in the PAC 12 thread so Wiz doesn't yell at us, you fucking prick.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna ask you your thoughts on that move, but in the PAC 12 thread so Wiz doesn't yell at us, you fucking prick.
See you there, you pall mall smoking mustached sonofabitch

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't listen to him. Keep the gloom on the Pac12 thread. We do try to keep the trash talking down during the year. This is the time to let it all go. And even if you do think you have no chance, think about how you are going to feel about how we are going to treat you after that game and let it all out now because we are going to be miserable sons of bitches on a scale the likes you have never seen.

Now go...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Lambright wife thing is wrong, he's sick man, ( you didn't know ) it's not to public but his memory is gone and so are some of his social skills, it's not an excuse to hit a woman....

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lambright wife thing is wrong, he's sick man, ( you didn't know ) it's not to public but his memory is gone and so are some of his social skills, it's not an excuse to hit a woman....
You guys make fun of breast cancer awareness - Lambright is free game

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't listen to him. Keep the gloom on the Pac12 thread. We do try to keep the trash talking down during the year. This is the time to let it all go. And even if you do think you have no chance, think about how you are going to feel about how we are going to treat you after that game and let it all out now because we are going to be miserable sons of bitches on a scale the likes you have never seen.

Now go...

If Oregon pulls it off - which highly doubtful. That will ruin your playoff chances -- OMG would that be fun.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Oregon pulls it off - which highly doubtful. That will ruin your playoff chances -- OMG would that be fun.
Come on man, I don't think any of us have bought in to think they even have a chance to make the final 4, more or less are ready to contend with Bama and Ohio State.

No, just losing to the ducks AGAIN is it's own torture. :gaah: There really is no other addition to that. They would still be in the drivers seat for the north and RB. Having to listen to your fans for yet another full year is punishment enough. Believe me.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man, I don't think any of us have bought in to think they even have a chance to make the final 4, more or less are ready to contend with Bama and Ohio State.

No, just losing to the ducks AGAIN is it's own torture. :gaah: There really is no other addition to that. They would still be in the drivers seat for the north and RB. Having to listen to your fans for yet another full year is punishment enough. Believe me.

I think you have a shot - not to beat tOSU or Bama - but me thinks you win out and go to the dance. Then we will give you a bad time about not winning a playoff game.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have a shot - not to beat tOSU or Bama - but me thinks you win out and go to the dance. Then we will give you a bad time about not winning a playoff game.
If they go beat your team and look decent doing it AND go to Utah and do the same I'll buy into the playoff hype.

I've been through this roller coaster before, more than once. There is a learning curve to managing your emotions and focus with the heavy weight of winning and high expectations at that level. It's true that they are built to have their defense carry them if needed through offensive struggles, but I'm not sure they are ready to run the table in the Pac. I need to see a lot more from them on the road. I have zero fear of the last 3 home games. None.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And damn it, are we talking reasonably again? :tsk:

I give up. :noidea:

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Ross and an improved very nice OLine will get you there - no worries Wiz. Damn I hate that you're that good.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Ross and an improved very nice OLine will get you there - no worries Wiz. Damn I hate that you're that good.
Shit bro, we are far overdue for our return back to relevancy, and who knows how long it will last this time. All we know for sure is no team stays at the top forever. Enjoy every damned minute of it while it lasts.

That atmosphere last Friday night was incredible. Took me back to the 90's. The crowd was so intense. 72,000 strong and all of them brought it. Can't wait to see more of that. It's addicting.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And since the whole hate thing seems to be falling apart (man how sad are we right? :tsk: ) truth is I'm sure I'll give your fans the business once this streak is finally over, but I learned a lot over the last 15 years and can't see me being as bad as a few of yours were in recent years. That level of down will stick with me for some time. Going to be hard to be a total arrogant prick after that.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And since the whole hate thing seems to be falling apart (man how sad are we right? :tsk: ) truth is I'm sure I'll give your fans the business once this streak is finally over, but I learned a lot over the last 15 years and can't see me being as bad as a few of yours were in recent years. That level of down will stick with me for some time. Going to be hard to be a total arrogant prick after that.
Seiously... it's the perfect mix of mamba coming back, OD being off dealing with his Pullman STDs, Lonestar being all impressed with our team and down on his own, and oly being oly, that's just making this a cordial gathering... it's the perfect shit storm for civil conversation...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seiously... it's the perfect mix of mamba coming back, OD being off dealing with his Pullman STDs, Lonestar being all impressed with our team and down on his own, and oly being oly, that's just making this a cordial gathering... it's the perfect shit storm for civil conversation...
Yeah, this is the most disappointing hate week since the invention of hate week. It's going to make destroying them and leaving them for dead feel kind of empty.

Naw!
:dhd: