• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tofficial Cavs thread

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, most likely bc he will get more shots now.

:clap: That's the point we're trying to make. Bosh is not a great rebounder, but it's not inconceivable to think Bosh will average anywhere between 20-24 points per game. I think he'll get 22.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, most likely bc he will get more shots now.

Yup the guy avg 12 shots last year. If I had to take a guess I would say he get 16-17 shots per night now which should be good enough for him to avg 5-6 more ppg than he did last year.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at how Kevin love plays defense and this would be concerning on my team

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V4NwjMP7ydU

Cavs fans would rather watch Love throw outlet passes to players streaking down the court.
Most non Cavs fans here keep saying ' what about defense'?

Not only have both Love/Irving always been poor defenders, they will now have to combine that with working with new players, new coach, new system.

Then, if they now attempt to play more D, how many more fouls will it lead to against them?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans would rather watch Love throw outlet passes to players streaking down the court.
Most non Cavs fans here keep saying ' what about defense'?

Not only have both Love/Irving always been poor defenders, they will now have to combine that with working with new players, new coach, new system.

Then, if they now attempt to play more D, how many more fouls will it lead to against them?

Turnup, I'm not sure why you and others are having so much trouble with this. I'll try to explain it to you since the Cavs fans clearly are having trouble helping you understand.

It works like this:

The Cavs just added Lebron. Lebron is known to be a very good to great defender. The very fact that Lebron is on the team will automatically make all of the other Cavs top notch defenders.

Even if the above somehow doesn't work, the Cavs are going to have "greatest offense since the Showtime Lakers". Therefore, defense really won't matter anyway.

Hope I was able to clear that up for you.:suds:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first of all he should never be guarding Young, terrible mismatch and secondly
Lebron won't let him play like that when he is on the floor.[/
QUOTE]

What's he going to do?
Scream at him like he's Mario Chalmers?

Love also has the 'superstar' chip on his shoulders.
James wants total control both on and off the court.

If the egos collide (like Howard/Kobe), don't be AT ALL shocked it Love bolts after the season.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first of all he should never be guarding Young, terrible mismatch and secondly QUOTE]

What's he going to do?
Scream at him like he's Mario Chalmers?

Love also has the 'superstar' chip on his shoulders.
James wants total control both on and off the court.

If the egos collide (like Howard/Kobe), don't be AT ALL shocked it Love bolts after the season.

Nah, I don't think he is anywhere near Howard. This is different, Lebron is the king on the court in Cleveland and everybody knows this. Lebron is also very good at handling these kind of situations, except with Chalmers :laugh3: Everybody ragged on Mario.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I don't think he is anywhere near Howard. This is different, Lebron is the king on the court in Cleveland and everybody knows this. Lebron is also very good at handling these kind of situations, except with Chalmers :laugh3: Everybody ragged on Mario.

I don't know much about Love the person, but he is looking very divaish to me the way he has handled this entire situation.

The problem with James always being the king on the court is that often times he is the one turning the ball over, yet nobody can say shit to him about it.

And it wasn't just Chalmers.
I have personally seen him yell at every player on the roster.

I guess if it results in winning, it's fine.
If not, then it may be a different story.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know much about Love the person, but he is looking very divaish to me the way he has handled this entire situation.

The problem with James always being the king on the court is that often times he is the one turning the ball over, yet nobody can say shit to him about it.

And it wasn't just Chalmers.
I have personally seen him yell at every player on the roster.

I guess if it results in winning, it's fine.
If not, then it may be a different story.

At first it could be difficult, once the guys grt to know him better and realize his goal hopefully it would be fine. That was the case in Miami, he even got into it with Spo, but those things are gonna happen just part if the game.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't put anyone at Dwight's level, he's a special kind of asshole. But Kevin Love's reputation from public perspective isn't all the great either. Yelling at Mario Chalmers is one thing, considering Chalmers was merely a role player. Kevin Love is an all-star and may not be receptable to the verbal abuse.

Kobe was the king in LA, Dwight couldn't handle it. So it's not really worth mentioning Lebron being the king in Cleveland.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first it could be difficult, once the guys grt to know him better and realize his goal hopefully it would be fine. That was the case in Miami, he even got into it with Spo, but those things are gonna happen just part if the game.

First of all, I'm just making discussion, not just trying to rain on anyone's parade.

I agree that things do happen, and its all part of the game.

Still though, if you don't think next year that Love will be evaluating a lot of things, I think you are mistaken.

I do believe his intentions are to stay.

IF though, he discovers that being 2nd/3rd option isn't so much fun, then he might just want to move on.

Forget what these guys say at the time. It means nothing.

Until your name is on the dotted line, it isn't.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, I'm just making discussion, not just trying to rain on anyone's parade.

I agree that things do happen, and its all part of the game.

Still though, if you don't think next year that Love will be evaluating a lot of things, I think you are mistaken.

I do believe his intentions are to stay.

IF though, he discovers that being 2nd/3rd option isn't so much fun, then he might just want to move on.

Forget what these guys say at the time. It means nothing.

Until your name is on the dotted line, it isn't.

I agree. I also think Love has every intention of staying in Cleveland. But things change with these guys all of the time. There is a reason that Love won't agree to a sign and trade and it's not only so that he can experience free agency.

Cleveland isn't exactly a "destination city". The only reason Love is even willing to go there is because of Lebron. But, as you point out, if he decides playing with Lebron isn't as much fun as he thought, he'll be looking at other teams.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to Cleveland, Marion!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marion is now in the fold.

A very good bench defender 3/4 with a little bit of shooting acumen.

very nice vet. min signing for the Cavs- the rich get richer

#2015FINALSlock

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn you didn't get banned lol

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Marion is now in the fold.

A very good bench defender 3/4 with a little bit of shooting acumen.

very nice vet. min signing for the Cavs- the rich get richer

#2015FINALSlock
She's back!!!:yahoo: