• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tofficial Cavs thread

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron could have been in Miami on top of the East in great position for another run to the finals but he chose to go to this trainwreck

Yes he did. And people scoffed when he said it wasn't going to be easy and was going to take some time.

If he is ever able to win a championship in Cleveland, whether this year or in 5 years... its these bumps in the road that will add to legacy of the accomplishment.

By the way, a team above .500 in the east in January is not a trainwreck... its a team with plenty of time and a great shot at putting things together and making a run for the finals.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shump was a nice pickup but Smith could kill the chemistry. The guy is a cancer.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And OKC has a bunch of scoring guards on the bench now. A bit perplexing for them to add him imo.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jr is hit or miss

Waiters is perfect for OKC. You can never have too many bench options especially in the playoffs

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shump was a nice pickup but Smith could kill the chemistry. The guy is a cancer.

I don't think Shump is that great of a pickup. I don't think he is that bad. he is a good defender. But his jumper is weak, his shot selection is poor, and dude isn't a good passer for a guard. Helps the D, hurts the offense.

I agree with BK... panic move. I don't think they are particular better after this. I really think OKC wins this trade. NY wins be default for dumping Smith.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jr is hit or miss

Waiters is perfect for OKC. You can never have too many bench options especially in the playoffs

But you know Waiters will start whining. He wants tp start first of all, he wants the ball which he will never have even much in the second lineup. He won't be there long IMO. But he could help them in some way

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs are an amazing 19-18. I thought they were going to run through the league this season. Even though Heat fans said this would take them a while and they needed to play defense.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs are an amazing 19-18. I thought they were going to run through the league this season. Even though Heat fans said this would take them a while and they needed to play defense.

We obviously know nothing

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you know Waiters will start whining. He wants tp start first of all, he wants the ball which he will never have even much in the second lineup. He won't be there long IMO. But he could help them in some way

Waiters is not mentally ready to make an impact on a contender....and its a shame because the guy just has a ton of talent....

but honestly- he REALLY thinkshe is hte best guy onthe floor- and while that has positives-whenhe jacks up a ton ofshots anddoesnt get the bigs involved -especially when that Big is Kevin Love- and Waiters is taking more shots-it just doesnot add up toa good situation

I just cannot wait until Bron, and Shumpert get back and this team can start jelling and Blatt can work out a definite rotation.....

As long as they get that going they should be more than finefor the playoffs- andits probably good they will get a good series or two beforethe Bulls......unless they face the bulls earlier on.....that would be interesting if say the Bulls and Cavs played 2nd round....

hmmm.....

only time will tell......

But if you want to bet against the Cavs and LeBron and Kyrie and Love- and do so at your own peril

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many morons had the heat winning 50 games this year and a 3 seed i heard lol

The cavs struggles still dont matter...the east is weak and none of the top teams can beat lebron in a series

Now that they added a center its basically done feel free to enjoy them losing without leking...but remember when they were healthy they actually had a better record than the heat did at 10-7 while the heat started at 9-8

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Shump is that great of a pickup. I don't think he is that bad. he is a good defender. But his jumper is weak, his shot selection is poor, and dude isn't a good passer for a guard. Helps the D, hurts the offense.

I agree with BK... panic move. I don't think they are particular better after this. I really think OKC wins this trade. NY wins be default for dumping Smith.

Cavs won that trade hands down

Smith just scored 27 tell me the last time waiters did that? Waiters 1st game in okc he went 1-9...he is more inconsistant than smith and smith was just a throw in

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many morons had the heat winning 50 games this year and a 3 seed i heard lol

The cavs struggles still dont matter...the east is weak and none of the top teams can beat lebron in a series

Now that they added a center its basically done feel free to enjoy them losing without leking...but remember when they were healthy they actually had a better record than the heat did at 10-7 while the heat started at 9-8

EXACTLY....

"we should be fine with Deng replacing LeBron"...most of them had the Heat as a top 4 seed- and some of them even higher than that

but when you look at it you see that the Heat are just a wretched rebounding team, and a poor 3 pt shooting team, and EXTREMELY slow- with almost all half-court offense....when you arent great at 3s and you also cant run that makes your offense pretty weak...

now time to time of course Dwade and Bosh are gonna turn back the clock and have big games- but there is a reason the Heat are unlikely to finish over 500....they just arent any good....having no center and no point guard also doesnt help- especially in a league where everyone has a good point guard

all these Cavs haters would trade positions and talent with the Cavs in about 0.2 milliseconds and they will be all eating a pile of crow come May and June- just like they did on July 11th.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs won that trade hands down

Smith just scored 27 tell me the last time waiters did that? Waiters 1st game in okc he went 1-9...he is more inconsistant than smith and smith was just a throw in

from what I have heard is that Jr Smtih is a nightmare for the coaching staff- and of course does some stupid things off the court as well (to say the least)

however- everyone also agrees that JR's teammates like and respect him and he lays it on the line- something that Dion did not do.....

Jr could definitely go either way- either be a solid contributor- or be a shit head- but the people thatare totally discounting that he has any chance to contribute are either A. bitter Cavs haters or B. not paying attention

I mean- he won the 6th man of the year award 2 years ago- he didnt do that by accident. Not saying he will do that again- but it definitely portends that there is just a much of a chance he is successful as unsuccessful

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the heat didn't add deng they may be a 10 win team right now

That means leking dragged one of the most putrid teams to the finals the nba has ever seen