• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2017 Recruiting Thread

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis isn't going anywhere. He is a solid lock. Okudah should be our next pickup. That could be any day now.

Okudah set to announce after the Army All American game. Final 3 are Florida State, Oklahoma, and Ohio State. I'd be pretty surprised if he isn't a Buckeye

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin Wilson to Ohio State is picking up steam. We picked up a couple crystal balls this weekend, and he loved his trip to OSU. Also sounding like he has eliminated Texas since they fired Strong.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okudah set to announce after the Army All American game. Final 3 are Florida State, Oklahoma, and Ohio State. I'd be pretty surprised if he isn't a Buckeye
He's a lock to be a Buckeye. Normally I wouldn't post this was a slam dunk. I think it's good to for him to experience other cultures at different campuses. Urban has his cell on speed dial. I think we get Marvin Wilson as well, and won't be surprised if we land Cam Akers.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska just hired DB coach and one of the best recruiters in the country Donte Williams away from Arizona. He is almost solely responsible for their recruiting class being in the top 15.

4 star, #1 athlete in the country Greg Johnson, who has visited Nebraska and chose Arizona over us has just decommitted. Expected to flip.

5 star, #2 WR in the country Joseph Lewis was also heavily recruited by Donte Williams. He is deciding between USC and Nebraska and was considered a USC lean, but with Johnson going to Nebraska and it already being a coin toss between Nebraska and USC, this should do it. Reports are already in that he will commit to Nebraska.

5 star, #2 CB in the country Darnay Holmes, who is best friends with Nebraska commits 4* WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr. and 4* QB Tristan Gebbia has visited Nebraska more than any other uncommited recruit (5-6 times). He has said that coach Williams to Nebraska might seal the deal for him to come.

OT Foster Sarrell, the Number 1 recruit overall in the country, is seriously considering Nebraska. He and his family have known Nebraska's staff since he was a sophomore in HS and he attended many Oregon State football camps.

Sounds like it's down Stanford, Washington, and Nebraska. He'd be the highest rated player to come to Nebraska in years. Maybe ever.

Last edited:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In short, we're about to get a major upgrade in talent.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan 2017 Football Targets

Can't believe we actually have a shot at Harris.

Darnay Holmes I still think goes to UCLA, but it's nice to see Nebraska has some good west coast ties now.

Superdeluxe

Montlake
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska just hired DB coach and one of the best recruiters in the country Donte Williams away from Arizona. He is almost solely responsible for their recruiting class being in the top 15.

4 star, #1 athlete in the country Greg Johnson, who has visited Nebraska and chose Arizona over us has just decommitted. Expected to flip.

5 star, #2 WR in the country Joseph Lewis was also heavily recruited by Donte Williams. He is deciding between USC and Nebraska and was considered a USC lean, but with Johnson going to Nebraska and it already being a coin toss between Nebraska and USC, this should do it. Reports are already in that he will commit to Nebraska.

5 star, #2 CB in the country Darnay Holmes, who is best friends with Nebraska commits 4* WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr. and 4* QB Tristan Gebbia has visited Nebraska more than any other uncommited recruit (5-6 times). He has said that coach Williams to Nebraska might seal the deal for him to come.

OT Foster Sarrell, the Number 1 recruit overall in the country, is seriously considering Nebraska. He and his family have known Nebraska's staff since he was a sophomore in HS and he attended many Oregon State football camps.

Sounds like it's down Stanford, Washington, and Nebraska. He'd be the highest rated player to come to Nebraska in years. Maybe ever.

Do you have some articles about Nebraska link? All the experts (at least on Scout). Is saying likely Stanford vs UW battle

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have some articles about Nebraska link? All the experts (at least on Scout). Is saying likely Stanford vs UW battle
I think it's a sure 3 way battle between UW, Stanford and Nebraska. UW is the favorite atm but Stanford is picking up some steam.

Superdeluxe

Montlake
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a sure 3 way battle between UW, Stanford and Nebraska. UW is the favorite atm but Stanford is picking up some steam.

Interesting according to the scout guys Stanford was basically 100% all Stanford, but with UW beasting and Stanford falling off their game a bit, UW has made up a ton of ground

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's all paid for stuff.

He just had an in home visit with coach Riley and coach Cav (OL coach) this saturday.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have Mom on our side. She wants him at Nebraska.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
word around here (Graham) is Mom wants him at the dub. Well I guess we will find out soon enough

Not super hopeful. You guys are having a great year. It'll be tough to draw him away from the pacific northwest.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herman trying to sneak in and still Rambo from OU. He doesn't look real happy lol.

CzCcxvqXgAA1EpF.jpg:large

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herman trying to sneak in and still Rambo from OU. He doesn't look real happy lol.

CzCcxvqXgAA1EpF.jpg:large

Are they attempting to do that 'pink/stink' thing with their fingers? I guess that's how one entices recruits to Texas nowadays?