• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time for a change

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this game didn't make it abundantly clear that the reins need to be handed over to Brock then I don't know what will. We have no chance of winning it all with Manning. Might as well see what we have in Brock, maybe we'll catch lightning in a bottle. It's obvious to me that Manning is now starting to be a distraction to this team for all the wrong reasons. We need a change, and we need to reset and compose ourselves. Brock is the only way that happens imo

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this game didn't make it abundantly clear that the reins need to be handed over to Brock then I don't know what will. We have no chance of winning it all with Manning. Might as well see what we have in Brock, maybe we'll catch lightning in a bottle. It's obvious to me that Manning is now starting to be a distraction to this team for all the wrong reasons. We need a change, and we need to reset and compose ourselves. Brock is the only way that happens imo
If anybody on this board even thinks about saying Manning is still our best shot at a SB or even a playoff win,your an idiot. Sorry if someone gets butt hurt over that but too bad. He was great for many yrs. He's done. Time to grow some balls Elway. At least save him from future embarrassment and see what the kid has. If anyone thinks " "this " Manning is going to lead this team from here out better than Oz your clueless. That was embarrassing to say the least. I'm actually more pissed off at Giants than Denver losing. Jerks! :)

primetime714

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup pretty obvious, I still think the Broncos give him another shot even though they shouldn't right now. The Broncos' QB needs to be able to move and needs to have arm strength because he's not going to get a lot of protection. Brock clearly is the better option given his ability to run, break tackles and his arm strength.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS. If Manning was serious when he said he would step down when his play was hurting the TEAM and not all about the records then we'll see soon whether he's a man of his word or not. 37 yds passing and 4 int. If that's not reality hitting you square in the face I give up. One thing I better not hear from Peyton is him deflecting any responsibility on anyone else after this game.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll probably keep starting Manning until we get our next win so he can have the record. After that they'll p[ut Brock in and leave him.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS. If Manning was serious when he said he would step down when his play was hurting the TEAM and not all about the records then we'll see soon whether he's a man of his word or not. 37 yds passing and 4 int. If that's not reality hitting you square in the face I give up. One thing I better not hear from Peyton is him deflecting any responsibility on anyone else after this game.

I think it is pretty clear right now that it's all about the records for him right now.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team isn't a SB contender, that much is obvious. Not with Manning and probably not with Oz either. At this point I'm leaning toward Oz taking over and playing for the future. You likely still get into the playoffs and maybe get lucky but at worst you get to see what you got in the kid and get him some valuable playoff experience.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......but......but.......he got his 3-yards......and a ~bronzed~ ball for his trophy-case......WTF ya mad at, bro....!?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is clear now that John Fox did a lot with Manning.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not real sure I agree with that. John Fox just had him in his better days. Manning really started to show these signs about the middle of last year around the Rams game or so. I don't think it is really about Fox vs Kubiak.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tumblr_ne2xgj19sh1rnhnqfo1_500.gif

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler looks pretty good and Gase has done a great job with a Bears offense that has less weapons then the Broncos do.
Not much less. Chicago has been a better team than their record for the past few years. Fox does know how to maximize the effort on the field, at least for a few years. I doubt Fox gets any better production from our offense than we have already seen. 2nd half of last season we weren't playing very well offensively compared to 2013, and that WAS with Fox and Gase. Fox and Gase led the offense in our last playoff game too.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this game prove not a damn thing ! several of you are now on iggy and will probably never come off ! Cheatter fans are now on ban for me thay are here rub it in our face ..well go f you self you slimmy assed f'ers

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll probably keep starting Manning until we get our next win so he can have the record. After that they'll p[ut Brock in and leave him.
Then
this game prove not a damn thing ! several of you are now on iggy and will probably never come off ! Cheatter fans are now on ban for me thay are here rub it in our face ..well go f you self you slimmy assed f'ers

WTF? Take a valium Crash. Jesus! Breath buddy. Whatever you just said is kinda psychotic bro :)

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was not meant for you our Broncos fans for that matter ..

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look why is manning done ? answer me this fairly and I will listen ..People are not being fair to Manning ...

look let manning be manning and if he stinks I will gladly say cut his ass ...

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler looks pretty good and Gase has done a great job with a Bears offense that has less weapons then the Broncos do.
Fox and Gase are terrific. Cutler has 13 TD passes to only 5 INTs this season, and he's done it with the Chicago offense decimated by injuries. I've never seen Cutler have tremendous poise in the pocket like he's had this season. They're the first coaches that have gotten Cutler to play up to his potential.