• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Three Games

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are three games that above all else, the Broncos must win every year.

Home against the Raiders.

Home against the Chargers.

Home against the Chiefs.

Above all else, you have to protect your homefield against your division. Last year was the first season we accomplished this since 2005. That's unacceptable. Time to let our division foes know that when they come to Denver, they will be leaving with a loss.

The first of those three games is tonight. Let's get it done, boys.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Home against the Chiefs.

Above all else, you have to protect your homefield against your division. Last year was the first season we accomplished this since 2005. That's unacceptable. Time to let our division foes know that when they come to Denver, they will be leaving with a loss.

Totally agree with you. In fact I remember the days that no matter WHO it was, they pretty much knew that coming to Denver was all but an automatic loss.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree with you. In fact I remember the days that no matter WHO it was, they pretty much knew that coming to Denver was all but an automatic loss.

Good point. We need to re-establish that. Last year was a good start with the 7-1 home mark, this year we need to make it a clean 8-0. And like I said, that starts in the division. I can forgive some home losses; losing to any of the division foes at home, though, that is unforgivable. That's a black mark on any season.

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Home against the Chiefs.

:agree: 100% "The Broncos must protect their house!"

Go Broncos!
:suds:

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree totally, but this year we MUST WIN vs. Patriots for HOME FIELD thru playoffs. Losing to them in regular season has to stop and that is too tough of a place to play in AFC championship game if it happens that way...

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree totally, but this year we MUST WIN vs. Patriots for HOME FIELD thru playoffs. Losing to them in regular season has to stop and that is too tough of a place to play in AFC championship game if it happens that way...

I have a feeling that no matter where we play NE this year we're gonna beat the shit out of them.

I can't wait for that.