• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on the Michigan sign stealing allegations?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what. Michigan and Jim Harbaugh will be tainted by these allegations. Experts say that this kind of cheating is worth a 10-15 point swing each game.

Ill be curious to see if tOSU has new signals and if they beat Michigan. those 2 wins will be tainted as well.
The defense will be the toughest they've seen all season. and considering they won't have our offensive and defensive signals, it doesn't bode well for the wolverettes.

As a defense its HUGE to know if a run or pass is coming and if its to the left or right.

James franklin has said that their coaching staff was shocked how when playing mich. the past two seasons that michigan was always in the perfect prevent defense for almost every offensive play they ran.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense will be the toughest they've seen all season. and considering they won't have our offensive and defensive signals, it doesn't bode well for the wolverettes.

As a defense its HUGE to know if a run or pass is coming and if its to the left or right.

James franklin has said that their coaching staff was shocked how when playing mich. the past two seasons that michigan was always in the perfect prevent defense for almost every offensive play they ran.
If anything, Michigan has incentive to crush their opponents and run up the score by as much as possible to show that they haven't been relying on signs

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything, Michigan has incentive to crush their opponents and run up the score by as much as possible to show that they haven't been relying on signs
well, good luck with that.

i"m sure you'll have no problem with purdue. but please be overconfident. you don't think other teams are going to want to lay it on thick? spare me.

but if PSU and OSU win this year, WTF do you think people are going to be saying? PSU isn't easy at home. your damn lucky its not a night white out.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TCU knew because Ohio State told them. They had 25 days to change their signals and had the Michigan defense confused the entire game.

Changing signs that took all spring and summer to install aren't as easy to change as folks think.
Way different changing 10-15 plays at a time as opposed to 50+.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don’t think it matters. The better team is more likely to win. It may put an extra motivation into their gameplay, but I imagine that the other team(s) has the same type motivation if they blame their last loss on the other team cheating.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don’t think it matters. The better team is more likely to win. It may put an extra motivation into their gameplay, but I imagine that the other team(s) has the same type motivation if they blame their last loss on the other team cheating.
It has to be in the heads of michigan players, that from here on out, they'll be wondering, were we as good as we thought we were? or was that because we always knew what the other team was doing on offense and defense...........

michigan will not have their signs and not a clue what they are going to be doing, not to mention some teams might fuck with them.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to be in the heads of michigan players, that from here on out, they'll be wondering, were we as good as we thought we were? or was that because we always knew what the other team was doing on offense and defense...........

michigan will not have their signs and not a clue what they are going to be doing, not to mention some teams might fuck with them.
You really think that those players think that they aren’t better than their opponents right now? Do you really believe that these guys are doubting their abilities and their wins from previous seasons because of these allegations? They go into every game expecting to win.

Athletes are the most arrogant people on the earth. I would guarantee that none are thinking the main reason they won their games the past two years is because they knew the other team’s plays. I’ll bet the thought hasn’t even crossed their minds, even if their opponents are saying it to them.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think that those players think that they aren’t better than their opponents right now? Do you really believe that these guys are doubting their abilities and their wins from previous seasons because of these allegations? They go into every game expecting to win.

Athletes are the most arrogant people on the earth. I would guarantee that none are thinking the main reason they won their games the past two years is because they knew the other team’s plays. I’ll bet the thought hasn’t even crossed their minds, even if their opponents are saying it to them.
jesus, how the hell could they not? imagine having the answers to a dozen math tests in Calculus. Getting As. Then your source for the answers fails, and you go into the biggest test of the year (PSU & OSU) don't have the answers, you aren't going to be fucking worried at how well you are going to do? Sure as hell should be in their head.

and don't try to tell me the players didn't know that the coaches had the other teams signs.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sorry, respectfully gotta call bullshit on that one............

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The coaches were putting them in the precise perfect defense on every opponent offensive play. That was a huge fucking advantage.

I know you want to think the best and be positive.... but dude, come on.......... So you beat MSU with no signs. congrats on beating a team that is currently in the toilet due to their own fucking scandal.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus, how the hell could they not? imagine having the answers to a dozen math tests in Calculus. Getting As. Then your source for the answers fails, and you go into the biggest test of the year (PSU & OSU) don't have the answers, you aren't going to be fucking worried at how well you are going to do? Sure as hell should be in their head.

and don't try to tell me the players didn't know that the coaches had the other teams signs.
Once again, this is “wishful thinking”. So you REALLY believe that the Michigan players are now doubting their ability to beat Ohio State? A team they obliterated two years in a row?

I’m sorry, thats just crazy talk.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, this is “wishful thinking”. So you REALLY believe that the Michigan players are now doubting their ability to beat Ohio State? A team they obliterated two years in a row?

I’m sorry, thats just crazy talk.

Even if you beat us this year, it will have nothing but a * after it as your reputation is tarnished.

If we beat you, it will be shown you can't cheat your way to win like with what happened with TCU.

In the end, we win no matter happens on the field or with public perception of your program.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, if Michigan beats the brakes off of everyone by 30 or more the rest of the season, to include impressive wins over OSU and PSU, does this diminish the outrage of this?

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to the media (all media, not just sports media), I just choose a wait and see approach. Everyone in media races for clicks. Sometimes the information is accurate. I’ve found most times it is not. It was just a rumor that they never truly vetted.

I’m just going to enjoy the rest of this season and see what happens this spring. It will take that long before anything comes of all these rumors.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if you beat us this year, it will have nothing but a * after it as your reputation is tarnished.

If we beat you, it will be shown you can't cheat your way to win like with what happened with TCU.

In the end, we win no matter happens on the field or with public perception of your program.
I’m good with that. If Michigan beats Ohio, it will give every Michigan fan and player the satisfaction of knowing that all this doesn’t matter. Ohio can’t claim it was cheating that lost them that game. It will also put in doubt that stealing their call signs played any role in the outcome of previous games.

Now if Michigan loses the game, it will be devastating to the program.

Lots of pressure on Michigan now. We’ll see if they can rise to the occasion.