• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on the Michigan sign stealing allegations?

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did we learn that? Are you taking the word of proven liars and cheaters? Hmmmmm
Yawn. OSU fans kept telling me how they were going to win last weekend too. Bunch of liars

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn. OSU fans kept telling me how they were going to win last weekend too. Bunch of liars
Yawn, mi fans kept saying how they did cheat. Liars and cheaters.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I'm not "hoping" for anything. Based on some of what I have read from people who have had the goods on this, it's way worse than what has been revealed thus far.

The NCAA is pissed because Harbaugh wouldn't cooperate on the last investigation and that one isn't done.
They are looking for scalps.
Looking at the totality of all that has gone on, it is likely that Michigan gets slapped with Lack of Institutional Control.

If that doesn't happen, life will go on. If that does happen, life will go on.

The only tangible difference between Ohio State winning vs. losing to Michigan in my life personally is I might get a new t-shirt if they win.

If the NCAA drops the hammer on Michigan, it won't make my life better or worse, because I'm not buying a t-shirt for that.
Oh, you’re hoping.

Hoping in one hand, while Michigan takes a dump in your other hand. And films it.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok. so back to this.....

I noticed that last week, 4-5 days before The Game, the sports news ilk toned down the discussion of this, and were not discussing much about the sign stealing scandal, they were trying to focus only on the game, then Sunday-Tues, they mainly discussed the outcome and stats, etc. I noticed late yesterday, and today, that some in the media are going back to the scandal some. What I predict is going to happen, is the talk of it will remain relatively low until after this weekend and the CCGs are finished and the CFP committee releases their final rankings. I think that the sports news noise will get much louder about this starting next monday. talking heads have been very favorable in talking up the Pac and FSU as much as possible. and don't forget their darling down south, sec.

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just say that the worst of what has been discovered hasn't been released yet.

It's not going to be pretty.

Are you hearing the same things I am?
- Michigan coaches having sex with recruits
- Ties to Putin
- football players parking ICE cars in EV charging parking spots

I don’t trust those last 2 allegations, they seem made up.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you hearing the same things I am?
- Michigan coaches having sex with recruits
- Ties to Putin
- football players parking ICE cars in EV charging parking spots

I don’t trust those last 2 allegations, they seem made up.
Coaches throwing plastic straws into turtle tanks at the Detroit zoo.