• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on the Michigan sign stealing allegations?

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, if Michigan beats the brakes off of everyone by 30 or more the rest of the season, to include impressive wins over OSU and PSU, does this diminish the outrage of this?
I live in SEC country and there is absolutely no outrage down here. Maybe it’s because a Big Ten team hasn’t beaten an SEC team in the playoffs in a long time. If that happens with Michigan this year, maybe the outrage will follow.

On top of that, high school football is HUGE down here and I’ve been told that stealing signs has been an art form down here.

I don’t think people are as offended as some would want you to think, although I’m biased. :noidea:

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if you beat us this year, it will have nothing but a * after it as your reputation is tarnished.

If we beat you, it will be shown you can't cheat your way to win like with what happened with TCU.

In the end, we win no matter happens on the field or with public perception of your program.
worthless nuts are looking for this as justification for 2 years of ass whooping. CIA could get involved and show it all as a hoax and you inbreds would still white out the record books as if harbaugh admitted to it all.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, if Michigan beats the brakes off of everyone by 30 or more the rest of the season, to include impressive wins over OSU and PSU, does this diminish the outrage of this?
Are you kidding me? Ohio State still hears about it from scUM fans about guys trading trinkets for tattoos.

This is a red-letter C for the rest of your life.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am Petitti, I tell Michigan I will be in Arbor on Monday. All coaches and employees will be available to interview with the conference.

Refusal to meet will result in immediate suspension.
Refusal to be forthcoming will result in immediate suspension.
Lying will result in immediate suspension.

All I have been hearing is Michigan is innocent. If there is nothing to hide, there should be no problem answering questions honestly.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am Petitti, I tell Michigan I will be in Arbor on Monday. All coaches and employees will be available to interview with the conference.

All I have been hearing is Michigan is innocent. If there is nothing to hide, there should be no problem answering questions honestly.
Pretty ballsy to scream not guilty with all the evidence to the contrary out there

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m good with that. If Michigan beats Ohio, it will give every Michigan fan and player the satisfaction of knowing that all this doesn’t matter. Ohio can’t claim it was cheating that lost them that game. It will also put in doubt that stealing their call signs played any role in the outcome of previous games.

Now if Michigan loses the game, it will be devastating to the program.

Lots of pressure on Michigan now. We’ll see if they can rise to the occasion.

If you beat us, it is nothing but cheating. You can't explain it away. Nothing but a * on your wins.

Its all about the punishment now.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worthless nuts are looking for this as justification for 2 years of ass whooping. CIA could get involved and show it all as a hoax and you inbreds would still white out the record books as if harbaugh admitted to it all.

Yawn.

I get you have to insult but Harbaugh is cheating. We all know it. We just have to see the punishment.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's a 29-year-year-old rule that's been tested once, and they almost scrapped it," Bacon told Sporting News. "Nonetheless, it's still a rule – 11.6.1. If Michigan is found to have violated it, they're going to pay a price. The hard thing to calculate here is what that price should be since there is no precedent to work with. That's why it's a tough spot. Bold prediction: Something is going to happen."

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone seen or heard of what the hell connor stalions is doing lately? seen out anywhere? or did he leave the country?

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brave coach or idiot? Purdue's coach spoke out tonight on his radio show.

I vote idiot. Still only allegations. Buying tickets is only a piece of the puzzle. Do they also have the evidence of video taping the sidelines the entire game? Do they have the communications between Stalions and the video tapes and the exchange of the data? That is all evidence needed to prove this scheme

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, pettiti should demand the same press conference from the NCAA. Lots of reckless allegations being thrown out with nameless sources which is smearing Michigan's reputation without an ability to speak on it. If michigan is innocent, then the NCAA needs to let us know the evidence that they have immediately so we can all operate on the same set of facts.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you beat us, it is nothing but cheating. You can't explain it away. Nothing but a * on your wins.

Its all about the punishment now.
If Michigan scores a td on every drive, it's only because they knew the buckeyes were going to run or pass.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn.

I get you have to insult but Harbaugh is cheating. We all know it. We just have to see the punishment.
This is pretty stupid at this point. We don't actually know that Harbaugh was cheating at all.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone seen or heard of what the hell connor stalions is doing lately? seen out anywhere? or did he leave the country?
I heard he was at the Purdue game last weekend

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, pettiti should demand the same press conference from the NCAA. Lots of reckless allegations being thrown out with nameless sources which is smearing Michigan's reputation without an ability to speak on it. If michigan is innocent, then the NCAA needs to let us know the evidence that they have immediately so we can all operate on the same set of facts.
I am on board with that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this is odd, saw it on PTI yesterday.

The three years before Connor Stalions was associated with UofM football they went 21-11 and 16-8 in conference.

The last three years they've gone 33-3 and 21-1 in conference.

Something doesn't seem right.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some numbers that don't add up.

Three years before Connor Stalions UofM football was 21-11 and 16-8 in conference.

And the last three seasons they are 33-3 and 21-1 in conference.

Do the "nameless sources" mean much? It's not a coincidence how much better UofM's record has been since Stalions got to ann arbor.

And I'm not talking any shit right now or taking any shots at your team (been known to do that many times in the past). But the before and after record shouldn't be ignored.