• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Cheating Ravens!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong stalker pheg.......

How many times were they caught????
One is just another make believe number in your head, so you didn't answer the question. You continue to deflect or you are just that dumb

Only struggle here is the ignorance of one individual who continues to say how I live vicariously thru sports but you can't admit or come to grips with the fact you think your team is so innocent.....Tell us all what is is like to think you are peter pan living in neverland.....

Forever the Putz you are.....

I'm done with you, and please stop with the stalking shit. Get your lazy worthless ass out of your momma's basement and get a job, I'm sure you could get something in your line of work..... as a fluffer or something.

:finger2:
Psych! don't take it personal. You own half this stupid post!!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Psych! don't take it personal. You own half this stupid post!!!!!

I own none of it. I have no problems with 95% of Pats fans, it's all about the jab you get in because the off season sucks. But when I come in to have a bit of fun, he decides he wants to stalk me and cries there is no proof..... Really.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I didn't post up links.....

Who gives a fuck

upload_2016-5-27_8-37-19.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-27_8-37-5.jpeg
    upload_2016-5-27_8-37-5.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 25

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that pats fans haven't changed every other team takes their punishment like a man...but they like to whine just like that bitch brady. Nice....
You're so cute.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"So will the NFL show any consistency in their punishments? Will they go overboard against the Ravens, like they did against the Chiefs? Or will they sweep it under the rug, like they did against the Jets? That remains to be seen."
It also should be noted that the NFLPA filed a complaint against a whopping 15 teams for having veterans at rookie camps in 2015, but we didn't hear anything about them. My money is on "under the rug."
Pathetic. Goodell and company are pathetic. The Baltimore Rats knowingly violate the CBA twice in six years and get a slap on the wrist. Pathetic.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand why Pats' fans are upset over this. There is no doubt in my mind that Harbaugh knew what he was doing (which makes this cheating instead of just being stupid). He's still stupid though, because what benefit could possibly be gained from having rookies in shells and shorts during non-contact drills in May. Harbaugh is now not being transparent and is just waiting for it to blow over. He's taking "accountability", but not really. It's everything I despise about Brady/Belichick.

I'm pissed off and feel there should be a more severe penalty handed out to the Ravens. Teams need to be afraid of constantly looking for loopholes to exploit. Constantly toeing that line (and many times crossing it).

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One is just another make believe number in your head, so you didn't answer the question. You continue to deflect or you are just that dumb

Only struggle here is the ignorance of one individual who continues to say how I live vicariously thru sports but you can't admit or come to grips with the fact you think your team is so innocent.....Tell us all what is is like to think you are peter pan living in neverland.....

I'm done with you, and please stop with the stalking shit. Get your lazy worthless ass out of your momma's basement and get a job, I'm sure you could get something in your line of work..... as a fluffer or something.

So tell us which ones I missed. It's a huge number according to you, yet you seem to be unable to li

So tell us which ones I missed. Should be easy for you since you claim it's so rampant.

Don't worry about my employment, there is no doubt I make substantially more than yourself. :nod:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell us which ones I missed. It's a huge number according to you, yet you seem to be unable to li

So tell us which ones I missed. Should be easy for you since you claim it's so rampant.

Don't worry about my employment, there is no doubt I make substantially more than yourself. :nod:

:facepalm3::finger2::cam:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, tgann really scarred your butt didn't he ?????...He's was forced off of here by an admin from an NFC team but somehow you got jilted....How'd that happen ???

Actually he was not forced off. He tried to get himself banned because he wanted to look like the martyr in the situation but the Admin wouldn't do it so he just threw a fit and left. Then a few months later came back when the Patriots lost to try and make fun of them and then once again stormed off. From what I understand he has not been banned from the Hoop but has chosen to stay away.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you answer the question

I did. You then stated my answer was incorrect, and you were then asked to provide examples that I have missed.

You have failed to do so thus far, which leads me to believe you don't actually know of any other examples.

But go on, continue to act like the petulant child that you are.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did. You then stated my answer was incorrect, and you were then asked to provide examples that I have missed.

You have failed to do so thus far, which leads me to believe you don't actually know of any other examples.

Example one....moron.jpg

In case you're in doubt, refer back to example one......

Petulant child....that's funny coming from some idiot living and leaching off his mother in her basement.

Anything else
8093c9a8b36b3c50784d46ed0154af62.jpe

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's because there aren't any others. Psych needs to hear himself talk. Most people avoid talking with him, it's easy to see why.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually he was not forced off. He tried to get himself banned because he wanted to look like the martyr in the situation but the Admin wouldn't do it so he just threw a fit and left. Then a few months later came back when the Patriots lost to try and make fun of them and then once again stormed off. From what I understand he has not been banned from the Hoop but has chosen to stay away.

Whatever the case, I ain't goin' nowhere.....A little scuffle is good for the heart !!! :fencing:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Example one...

In case you're in doubt, refer back to example one......

Petulant child....that's funny coming from some idiot living and leaching off his mother in her basement.

Anything else

Still struggling to find one I see.

Oh no, you made the living in Mom's basement joke. Oh how shall I ever go on after that blistering retort.