• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Cheating Ravens!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, no you didn't. :L

You asked how many times. I answered 1 if you include "spygate".

The board commonly accepts you aren't Copernicus of this era, but do you actually expect the board to believe the number 1 is beyond your counting ability?

You are simply a weak person that lives vicariously through a sports team because your life didn't turn out the way you hoped.

While the rest of us simply enjoy the games of our favorite team, win or lose.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked how many times. I answered 1 if you include "spygate".

The board commonly accepts you aren't Copernicus of this era, but do you actually expect the board to believe the number 1 is beyond your counting ability?

You are simply a weak person that lives vicariously through a sports team because your life didn't turn out the way you hoped.

While the rest of us simply enjoy the games of our favorite team, win or lose.

I asked you several times and you have yet to give an answer that is correct. Yes we all understand you have to come up with an answer that is palatable enough for you to swallow, but dear God have just a touch of dignity.

I'm weak, that's rich. Since as always I simply made a comment, a comment I might add not directed to you, but you decide to stalk me with the same lame compilation..... do you have proof. How many threads have you left that pathetic line in???? But I'm sure that's just like the first question, you'll never answer it.....

I enjoy sports, this is true, but you dangle off the fallacy that you are as honest as the team you cheer for.
So that being said, pull the autographed Tom soft balls Brady underwear off your head, get out of your mommies basement and get a job, you're a disgrace and a drain on the economy.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked you several times and you have yet to give an answer that is correct. Yes we all understand you have to come up with an answer that is palatable enough for you to swallow, but dear God have just a touch of dignity.

I'm weak, that's rich. Since as always I simply made a comment, a comment I might add not directed to you, but you decide to stalk me with the same lame compilation..... do you have proof. How many threads have you left that pathetic line in???? But I'm sure that's just like the first question, you'll never answer it.....

I enjoy sports, this is true, but you dangle off the fallacy that you are as honest as the team you cheer for.
So that being said, pull the autographed Tom soft balls Brady underwear off your head, get out of your mommies basement and get a job, you're a disgrace and a drain on the economy.

Couldn't come up with any examples huh?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much of an epic battle. Niether are very smart. But OS is the king of the meme's. He sometimes overplays some of them. But got to give credit where credit is due. My money is on OS. A TKO by the 21st page.

And here is his parting gift....

c023f2af-5d95-40d0-9ed3-44b02aa4f64d_zpsz9bbttr4.jpg :dhd:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see you finally admit you don't actually have any examples of the proclaimed rampant cheating.

Nice to see you finally admit you didn't answer the question, a simple question just to much for you're simple mind.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fan? Based on what?

He's a NYC based wannabe comedian.

Making you what???

An NC based wannabe human being???

Oh that's right you still think you're legal council for Tom soft balls Brady.

PUTZ.