• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Cheating Ravens!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idolizes Ray "Stabby" Lewis.
Makes fun of another team for one of it's players being murdered by gang members.

Yep, sounds about right.

Weak as usual....Ray killed no one, Denver kills 12 kids and 1 teacher and tops it off with a drive by murder of a Bronco player that had just lost a playoff game....Nice people up there in My High weed mountain....
ef435839b9ed8a70640023a9872842ac.jpg Pot heads, gangstas, and psycho killers...You should be proud !!!:L

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak as usual....Ray killed no one, Denver kills 12 kids and 1 teacher and tops it off with a drive by murder of a Bronco player that had just lost a playoff game....Nice people up there in My High weed mountain....
View attachment 122082 Pot heads, gangstas, and psycho killers...You should be proud !!!:L
I never said Stabby killed anyone.

And I like how you say "Denver kills." Did the city of Denver come alive and kill someone? And by the way, Columbine isn't even in Denver.

Oh, and the Darrent Williams murder happened after the final regular season game, not a playoff game.

In other words, pretty typical Oldschool post: rife with incorrect information.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come he didn't wear the white suit to court I wonder?

He "misplaced" it... Jesus guys, he didn't do anything wrong! How DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :dhd:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In before anyother knucklehead makes a reference about how upstanding this organization is for not fighting it.
People they were caught onfilm, turned in by one of their own veteran players. Pretty tough to deny.

Good thing they ratted out NE. Goodell and his henchmen decided to go easy on the for being rats.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't all bad news in MaryLand today. Ray Rice was back delivering a message to the rookies. :pound:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Stabby killed anyone.

And I like how you say "Denver kills." Did the city of Denver come alive and kill someone? And by the way, Columbine isn't even in Denver.

Oh, and the Darrent Williams murder happened after the final regular season game, not a playoff game.

In other words, pretty typical Oldschool post: rife with incorrect information.

He didn't stab anybody either, so once again cd's little boo boo has tried to banter back with an extremely dull wit...
Columbine is close enough to the hills have eyes country, murderers don't usually pay much mind to city limits, Coloripper covers it all....
But you keep on crying, I get a kick out of watching....

Sobbing-Donkeys.png

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should all be thankful that Oldschool took time out of his busy rioting in Baltimore schedule to grace us with his presence. Although he can't stay long apparently they're almost of gold teeth and gigantic chains down at the jewelry store and he'd hate to miss his opportunity.

Let us know if you come across any huge televisions, I could use a new one.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see you finally admit you didn't answer the question, a simple question just to much for you're simple mind.

I did answer your question, you then proceeded to deflect.

So do you have any actual examples of this rampant cheating you were proclaiming, or are you just going to hide behide your deflection?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making you what???

An NC based wannabe human being???

Oh that's right you still think you're legal council for Tom soft balls Brady.

PUTZ.

So once again, do you have any actual examples beyond "spygate" where the Patriots were found to be filming from an unapproved location, to support your position?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So do you have any actual examples of this rampant cheating you were proclaiming, or are you just going to hide behide your deflection?

Well this must be true, because nobody knows how deflect like a Pats fan.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should all be thankful that Oldschool took time out of his busy rioting in Baltimore schedule to grace us with his presence. Although he can't stay long apparently they're almost of gold teeth and gigantic chains down at the jewelry store and he'd hate to miss his opportunity.

Let us know if you come across any huge televisions, I could use a new one.

Whoa , I may need therapy after that abusive attack, if I were 6 yrs old....
59599764228bb481da7045e526ff0280.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this must be true, because nobody knows how deflect like a Pats fan.

Physc has been struggling to come up with examples. Any chance you could help him out and list the rampant cheating by the NE Patriots?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that pats fans haven't changed every other team takes their punishment like a man...but they like to whine just like that bitch brady. Nice....

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So once again, do you have any actual examples beyond "spygate" where the Patriots were found to be filming from an unapproved location, to support your position?

Physc has been struggling to come up with examples. Any chance you could help him out and list the rampant cheating by the NE Patriots?

Wrong stalker pheg.......

How many times were they caught????
One is just another make believe number in your head, so you didn't answer the question. You continue to deflect or you are just that dumb

Only struggle here is the ignorance of one individual who continues to say how I live vicariously thru sports but you can't admit or come to grips with the fact you think your team is so innocent.....Tell us all what is is like to think you are peter pan living in neverland.....

Forever the Putz you are.....

I'm done with you, and please stop with the stalking shit. Get your lazy worthless ass out of your momma's basement and get a job, I'm sure you could get something in your line of work..... as a fluffer or something.

:finger2: