• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bengals vs. Ravens Round 2

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These Ravens fans are unhinged....I really don't get it. I've seen a number of them say that these two victories over their team is our Super Bowl. I'm really confused by this.... I mean, the Bengals are a bad franchise. Have been for most of their existence. The Ravens have been successful for all of their existence. Yet, the series record is 27-25 Ravens.... This is about as close as you get. Beating the Ravens has never been our Super Bowl.... There were a number of years where it was just par for the course. I get it when Pittsburgh fans give us shit, but not the Ravens..... Anyway.

As for yesterday - It's pretty clear that Taylor wasn't specifically dialing something up. Maybe Joe should have done what he was told.... But maybe he was pissy about the Ravens DC... Same guy that was a bitch about the Bengals kicking a field goal to save some face in a bad situation last year. You don't like it? Return the favor next year.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two professional football teams. You play to the whistle. If you don't want the score run up on you, stop the mf'ers. Simple as that. Lord knows we have had the score run up against us and we couldn't stop a paper bag in a light breeze.

You are professional athletes. If you have pride, okay play better or get stomped. Way it is.

I have gotten sick and tired of being up by three tds, taking our foot off the gas and all of a sudden there is 3 minutes to go in the game and the opposing team is driving for a game tying or winning drive and I go through my fingernails. It is bullshit. I am tired of killing myself over these nail biters. Either beat their ass or get your ass beat. If you are both kicking ass the nail biting occurs, but it shouldn't have to when you are killing the other team and basically throw your prevent you from winning game plan out there and the other team climbs back into it. No nice guy wins. Because the other team isn't playing nice guy let you have it losses in this league.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals didn't win this division. It was wrapped up and gifted to them.

The Bengals are fortunate that the Ravens have 33 players either on injure reserve or in COVID protocol.

Given everything being equal, and both teams at full strength, the Bengals MIGHT have won this game anyway, but we'll never know.

Merry Christmas.

Maybe next year you can really EARN it.
But your 33 backups did a better job this week than you mostly starting roster did in week 7. The Backups held the Bengals to the same score and put up 4 more points than the starters.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are famous for making backup qbs look like the second coming of Johnny joe Marino Montana Favre Unitas. Just ask the Houston Texans. It just wasn’t in the cards for you.