• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Cheating Ravens!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because there aren't any others. Psych needs to hear himself talk. Most people avoid talking with him, it's easy to see why.

Usually when I'm bored. Like today for example, a few Dr.s appts. sitting around, needed something to kill time.

Besides, you can tell with people like him it really bothers him, because he thinks football is real life and not just entertainment.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still struggling to find one I see.

Oh no, you made the living in Mom's basement joke. Oh how shall I ever go on after that blistering retort.

Not struggling, not looking...... that's your job mr wannabe attorney

I don't know how you will go on, maybe you should hang yourself, but I'm sure you aren't intelligent enough to tie a knot.

8093c9a8b36b3c50784d46ed0154af62.jpe

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because there aren't any others. Psych needs to hear himself talk. Most people avoid talking with him, it's easy to see why.

I didn't ask either of you to quote my posts or direct your bullshit my way, did I????

And honestly it's like kicking mentally challenged kids talking to you two.....But, hey when in Rome.

So I guess I won't be getting a Christmas card from y'all????

Damn....:pout:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not struggling, not looking...... that's your job mr wannabe attorney

I don't know how you will go on, maybe you should hang yourself, but I'm sure you aren't intelligent enough to tie a knot.

My job. Oh Hell NO! I have enough to do the next few weeks. I'll see if one of our interns can take a look at it for you since you seem to be strugling with it.

You're welcome in advance.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't ask either of you to quote my posts or direct your bullshit my way, did I????

And honestly it's like kicking mentally challenged kids talking to you two.....But, hey when in Rome.

Whereas we don't know where you live, probably not. Regular genius, you are.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My job. Oh Hell NO! I have enough to do the next few weeks. I'll see if one of our interns can take a look at it for you since you seem to be strugling with it.

You're welcome in advance.

Struggling with the fact you can't give an answer......

no thanks is needed

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Struggling with the fact you can't give an answer......

no thanks is needed

I'm not aware of any cheating by them beyond the filmimng from an approved location, which is a stretch at best to refer to it as cheating.

If i knew of any others I would list them, since I don't actually care if they have or not because it has no bearing on my own life. I'm perfectly fine with dicussing any you believe happened, but you haven't provided any to respond about.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:shortbus:

Remind me did I ask you to get involved with a conversation I was having with NE?
Here's a little tip for you. Avoid licking the yellow colored windows. Pitt fans tell me they taste like piss infused lemonade:shortbus:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's watching Harbaugh and the Ravens over the holiday weekend to ensure he's not abusing those young men? Ravens have a proven pattern of breaking rules. :nono::nono::nono:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good. Tgann just couldn't handle the Scuffle.
You could see it coming for months. He came in a persistant troll. Tgann ran out of material and took to:
"did so, did not..." He started getting angry and it got personal. Pretty soon almost everybody on here was a "douche" His language got abruptly bad and then Baltimore started out 0-50. Time for a meltdown!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's watching Harbaugh and the Ravens over the holiday weekend to ensure he's not abusing those young men? Ravens have a proven pattern of breaking rules. :nono::nono::nono:

Whaaaaaaaaat ??....I can't hear you over all this !!! :L:L:L
Goodell-Deflate-Gate.png :dhd:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:shortbus:
Remind me did I ask you to get involved with a conversation I was having with NE?
Here's a little tip for you. Avoid licking the yellow colored windows. Pitt fans tell me they taste like piss infused lemonade:shortbus:

That would be when you brought my name up........

Like I said mentally challenged.

Dumbass.jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solve this easy equation. Where A. = morons B. = idiots C. = haters

A+B+C=?

If you answered Q give yourself 1000 SportsHoopla $ for being right. :idea::dingdingding:
The answer is "D" - years of drama over an incident that should have been over in a month...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be when you brought my name up........

Like I said mentally challenged.

[ATTAweull]122893[/ATTACH]
I see you still haven't been able to come up with one other substantiatated wrongdoing of NE. What time does the short bus stop at your parents house?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The answer is "D" - years of drama over an incident that should have been over in a month...
I know, you'd think Goodell would have more important things to worry about than his reputation being tarnished:noidea: