• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Cheating Ravens!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy that keeps responding and complains about others responding.

What an fning tool. lol

Well at least in his case, wishes do come true:high5:

Says Dumbass#1 and Dumbass#2.......

How can one get as lucky as having the Dumbass twins speak their mindless idiocy to me......

Not sure if I should be happy or just puke.

dumbasses-dumbasses-everywhere.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How can one get as lucky as having the Dumbass twins speak their mindless idiocy to me......

View attachment 123379
Psych if you weren't so gay you'd be entertaining. Still nothing of sports related substance to provide. Are you able to cancel the loser cycle you're on wash, rinse, repeat.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still stuck with having to respond with 8th grade level meme's I see, because you couldn't actually come up with any examples beyond the filming from and unapproved location.

Well, tomorrows a new day skippy, don't give up yet. You keep chasing that great white whale.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Psych if you weren't so gay you'd be entertaining. Still nothing of sports related substance to provide. Are you able to cancel the loser cycle you're on wash, rinse, repeat.

You would know all about the fheg thing now wouldn't you.

Still stuck with having to respond with 8th grade level meme's I see, because you couldn't actually come up with any examples beyond the filming from and unapproved location.

Well, tomorrows a new day skippy, don't give up yet. You keep chasing that great white whale.

Come up with what??? The fact that you are to to narrow minded to answer a simple question because you're so snug on your boy.
And if I didn't post 8th grade memes how would you and your buddy ever figure anything out???? Funny you should know the are 8th grade level..... I guess next I should break out crayons for the both of you chumps.

:finger2: what grade would this be??? It's not at to high of an education level fad for you, is it???:pound::pound::pound:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come up with what??? The fact that you are to to narrow minded to answer a simple question because you're so snug on your boy.
And if I didn't post 8th grade memes how would you and your buddy ever figure anything out???? Funny you should know the are 8th grade level..... I guess next I should break out crayons for the both of you chumps.

:finger2: what grade would this be??? It's not at to high of an education level fad for you, is it???:pound::pound::pound:
If I press #3 will it translate your gibberish into English? I can clearly see 8th grade level is too much for you. :shortbus:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since we can't seem to come up with the examples of rampant cheating you proclaim to have taken place, enlighten us with the examples that seem to be escaping us.

Take your time.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I press #3 will it translate your gibberish into English? I can clearly see 8th grade level is too much for you. :shortbus:

Gibberish, is that more of that ghey lingo you phegs speak.......
What's the bus for, now your telling us you're a ghey re-tard??????

Damn man, wtf is wrong with you????

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we can't seem to come up with the examples of rampant cheating you proclaim to have taken place, enlighten us with the examples that seem to be escaping us.

Take your time.

Enlighten you???? What do i look like a fork lift??? Get off you fat ass on your own and do some work. Don't be a quiter ..... wait that would mean you'd of tried in the first place, which didn't happen e either......

See the bullshit with you two pecker stains has run its coarse.......
You both are pathetic, but I'm going to be the better person, and stop responding to your idiocy...... why, because I'm the bigger man.

Choke on Dumbass#1 and Dumbass#2.

:dhd:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anigif_enhanced-19536-1408744843-16.gif

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not cheating if you don't wage a war feigning innocence and pretending you weren't doing it. At least not to the general audience. Its just making a mistake and getting caught. NE fans seem firm in their decision to not understand this basic fact about public opinion.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enlighten you???? What do i look like a fork lift??? Get off you fat ass on your own and do some work. Don't be a quiter ..... wait that would mean you'd of tried in the first place, which didn't happen e either......

See the bullshit with you two pecker stains has run its coarse.......
You both are pathetic, but I'm going to be the better person, and stop responding to your idiocy...... why, because I'm the bigger man.

Choke on Dumbass#1 and Dumbass#2.

:dhd:

I did. And after an exhaustive search none was found.

So with that said, it's on you to show your sources, otherwise you have nothing.

child like retort in 3.2...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not cheating if you don't wage a war feigning innocence and pretending you weren't doing it. At least not to the general audience. Its just making a mistake and getting caught. NE fans seem firm in their decision to not understand this basic fact about public opinion.

Public opinion doesn't equate to cheating.

I've acknowledged they were found to be filming form an unapproved location. They were punished for it. Beyond that what else have they done that would be considered cheating?

I have no issue acknowledging wrong doing, it's just that no one can seem to give any examples where they have beyond what I listed above, and even that one is debateable as to if it's cheating or not.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Public opinion doesn't equate to cheating.

I've acknowledged they were found to be filming form an unapproved location. They were punished for it. Beyond that what else have they done that would be considered cheating?

I have no issue acknowledging wrong doing, it's just that no one can seem to give any examples where they have beyond what I listed above, and even that one is debateable as to if it's cheating or not.

Apparently there wasn't enough evidence to convict OJ Simpson too. But something about running down the freeway with a gun to your own head kind of makes people think you are full of shit when you say you are beyond innocent later. The general consensus can smell a rat, and they have. It wasn't even hard to smell either... with new cell phones being ravaged with a sledge hammer and nicknames like the "deflator" being thrown around. Just stop it with all your feet stomping, it only makes matters worse.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently there wasn't enough evidence to convict OJ Simpson too. But something about running down the freeway with a gun to your own head kind of makes people think you are full of shit when you say you are beyond innocent later. The general consensus can smell a rat, and they have. It wasn't even hard to smell either... with new cell phones being ravaged with a sledge hammer and nicknames like the "deflator" being thrown around. Just stop it with all your feet stomping, it only makes matters worse.

Sure.

So what examples do you have for the Patriots?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gibberish, is that more of that ghey lingo you phegs speak.......
What's the bus for, now your telling us you're a ghey re-tard??????

Damn man, wtf is wrong with you????
You really are lost in the sauce aren't you? Quick now before you miss your bus again. From your command of the English language you can't afford to miss another day of school. Not only did your parents think you were special, so must've the education system in PA. Beep beep let's go Psych time for school:shortbus:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Using this analogy shouldn't Brady have gotten off too then?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using this analogy shouldn't Brady have gotten off too then?

Well, everyone knows the Pats are squeaky clean innocent, Reds, except the NFL Commissioner , Ted Wells , the court of appeals and every fan and coach outside of NE.....But hey, what do they know, NE fans are smarter than all of them put together, right ???????
upload_2016-6-2_22-1-17.png

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do they know? NE fans are smarter than all of them put together!

FIFY

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently there wasn't enough evidence to convict OJ Simpson too.

Glad they never found OJ's phone where he was texting around calling himself the "angry ex-wife stabber". Of course people would STILL probably defend him and say it was a coincidence. :heh: