• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Cheating Ravens!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two proven violations of the CBE + one rat = a slap on the wrist:rolleyes2:
Personally I think Goodell is scared of Ray Ray. Ray obviously smarter than Hernandez.

A week of OTA's and almost a half mil in fines for 5 mins of no contact violation, and you say slap on the wrist ???
Maybe a King Kong slap !!!.....But notice how people with natural testosterone react to violating the rules, Harbs got fined more for that incident in practice than Tomlin did for an in game infraction, he also manned up and took it, Harbs 137 mil + and Biscuit got fined more that BB did for Spygate, 343 mil +......
But no squabble , no court appeals and no super drama...They did it, they got penalized, DONE !!!
Please rush a copy of this to the Patsies so they can see how real men do it !!!! :think:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEPats responded with: :L

I say....
7fa.gif

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A week of OTA's and almost a half mil in fines for 5 mins of no contact violation, and you say slap on the wrist ???
Maybe a King Kong slap !!!.....But notice how people with natural testosterone react to violating the rules, Harbs got fined more for that incident in practice than Tomlin did for an in game infraction, he also manned up and took it, Harbs 137 mil + and Biscuit got fined more that BB did for Spygate, 343 mil +......
But no squabble , no court appeals and no super drama...They did it, they got penalized, DONE !!!
Please rush a copy of this to the Patsies so they can see how real men do it !!!! :think:

Now OS, I've not been an apologist for Brady but you're claiming some high moral ground that's simply not there.

There were certainly pictures/vids of the Ravens practice violation as well as the fact that the whistleblower was rumored to be an actual participant. Would they have accepted without protest if no irrufutable evidence existed? Maybe.

Why didn't the spygate fines get contested in courts? Perhaps because the league had actual recordings of the forbidden actions is my guess.

If there was video of the dude needling the balls, Deflategate would similarly not be in the courts.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you still haven't been able to come up with one other substantiatated wrongdoing of NE. What time does the short bus stop at your parents house?

NE and NW, is this like the mentally challenged class......

I didn't know you you or your Skippy bff needed a body guard.

Maybe when y'all answer and stop deflecting, until such time,
fuck_off!!_not_in-43430.jpg

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now OS, I've not been an apologist for Brady but you're claiming some high moral ground that's simply not there.

There were certainly pictures/vids of the Ravens practice violation as well as the fact that the whistleblower was rumored to be an actual participant. Would they have accepted without protest if no irrufutable evidence existed? Maybe.

Why didn't the spygate fines get contested in courts? Perhaps because the league had actual recordings of the forbidden actions is my guess.

If there was video of the dude needling the balls, Deflategate would similarly not be in the courts.

Not the case, what I'm hearing is that they sent for Watson who wasn't on the field because he is the PRP to be sure and so if that's true, they stopped themselves, but still was wrong, and got hammered for it....
I don't really care but I said Harbs should have got the whole fine IMO...
Not the same as in game violations where a team's cheating could affect the outcome of the game....
If you'd be honest, you know that's right....
I don't feel sorry for none of these astronomically overpaid bobble head coaches, but the league handled it, it's done, The End....:bolt:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get over yourself anf you hyperbole. Hairball caught red handed AGAIN. Violating the same type of infraction. Many think that more of a Minnie Mouse slap not a King Kong.
Hard to dispute when you're caught red handed AGAIN.
I guess he could claim ignorance of the rules:lol:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the case, what I'm hearing is that they sent for Watson who wasn't on the field because he is the PRP to be sure and so if that's true, they stopped themselves, but still was wrong, and got hammered for it....
I don't really care but I said Harbs should have got the whole fine IMO...
Not the same as in game violations where a team's cheating could affect the outcome of the game....
If you'd be honest, you know that's right....
I don't feel sorry for none of these astronomically overpaid bobble head coaches, but the league handled it, it's done, The End....:bolt:
OS I agree with almost everything you said.
But come on we both know they didn't stop themseleves. It likely wasn't the only time. It likely would've been more than 5 minutes had they not be turned in if we're being honest.

Later we can argue whether filming from an approved locations/ not approved location can change the outcome of the game more than more full contact practice?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE and NW, is this like the mentally challenged class......

I didn't know you you or your Skippy bff needed a body guard.

Maybe when y'all answer and stop deflecting, until such time,
View attachment 123117
Glad to see you still have nothing to back up your bs accusations of cheating. I have zero time for losers :finger2:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you still have nothing to back up your bs accusations of cheating. I have zero time for losers :finger2:

Kind of makes me wish I was a loser so you would stop replying to my posts....

8093c9a8b36b3c50784d46ed0154af62.jpe

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OS I agree with almost everything you said.
But come on we both know they didn't stop themseleves. It likely wasn't the only time. It likely would've been more than 5 minutes had they not be turned in if we're being honest.

Later we can argue whether filming from an approved locations/ not approved location can change the outcome of the game
more than more full contact practice?

The league has already decided that it does and laid 750 mil fine on them for it....
And you still have Deflategate's 1 mil and draft picks along with an upcoming 4 game suspension to blindly deny, so you'll be busy...
There is a scripture that reminds me of some Pats fans, "They strain at a gnat, but swallow a Camel"...Think on it !!!! :think:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y
The league has already decided that it does and laid 750 mil fine on them for it....
And you still have Deflategate's 1 mil and draft picks along with an upcoming 4 game suspension to blindly deny, so you'll be busy...
There is a scripture that reminds me of some Pats fans, "They strain at a gnat, but swallow a Camel"...Think on it !!!! :think:
You're helping make my point, the Pats two unrelated issues and they get hammered.
Ravens two same type violations and get a wrist slap.
I guess Roger really likes parity. If he dished out punishment equally the Ravens would be on par with the Tampa's and Titans of the world, total bottom dwellers. Instead of being middle of the pack like they are.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing still:scratch: in the words of our favorite Raven fan you're a total douchenozzle. :lol:

This coming from a sperm burper such as you...... that's original.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Per WNST 1570, Harbaugh said the violation is "on me. It was my decision." ESPN's Jim Trotter noted the Ravens were fined $343,057 and Harbaugh was docked $137,233 for the team violating the league's rules."

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y

You're helping make my point, the Pats two unrelated issues and they get hammered.
Ravens two same type violations and get a wrist slap.
I guess Roger really likes parity. If he dished out punishment equally the Ravens would be on par with the Tampa's and Titans of the world, total bottom dwellers. Instead of being middle of the pack like they are.

You have made your point very clear....

RswqqzQkF8anJjfZZeNMccYenmIbWxAxhrl3n4m6b1gt7e8ox8eNX4VnZBGhfHg4VVXOlsfs9KaVLH5PAi_Ilw=s240.jpg Bagdad Bob = Naive Pats fan....:pound:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy that keeps responding and complains about others responding.

What an fning tool. lol
Well at least in his case, wishes do come true:high5: