• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Cheating Ravens!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't cheat like the Patriots, we just broke the little white rules ~31 NFL team fans~

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's these type posts that scream stupid.
You're absolutely correct. :baby:I took this from multiple hoop posters. I'm not creative enough to come up with something like this on my own.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tainted!

Super-Bowl-Football-Ravens-2-4.jpg

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflection is oozng from your meme.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This proves without question that you know absolutely nothing about the rules of football in the NFL. All players on the field of play have equal access to the ball and may attempt to get the ball as long as they do not physically restrict any other player from the same access.

In his rightful attempt to get the ball, Butler bumped into Lockette as he made the interception. He did not restrict Lockette's access to the ball or his ability to catch the ball.

By the way, he had clean space in front of him and was tripped by Hightower.

This proves that you know nothing about football. Because that's 100% what happened. Lockette was (admittedly weakly) reaching for the ball, when Butler rammed him with his shoulder, knocking him down, and then (and ONLY then, did he catch the ball.

he doesn't catch shit if he doesn't knock run lockette over.

So please, I know you wear those velcro shoes in your pic, but try getting a clue before you post.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, so many fucking retards on this thread it's beyond belief. raisin fans, Cowboy fans, Squealer fans and more all crying like a bunch of little girls.

Throw in one waterhead that has convinced himself that Malcolm Butler's INT in SB 49 was DPI and what we have here is a winner.

Continue to prove that you don't like facts. It is cute and entertaining though.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was proven was your inept ability to answer a simple question......
How many times were they caught????
The question has been asked numerous times through out the thread, and you left for everyone to see you can't answer a single question. Even in the above quote, you didn't answer the question. You just merely deflected the question to make the taste of the fecal matter in your mouth more palatable to your taste.
So please, for all of us.....wipe the Shit from your mouth and get a grip.
You have not clue one, you shown the world, you deflect, change, and alter the story to suit your needs.

Oh and as far as entertainment, I'll bet you're a big wrestling fan too......
I mean your answers and your opinion on football are both staged. You, your team, and wrestling are one in the same, cheap entertainment and just as much full of Shit.

I already did, your lack of basic reading comprehension seems to be blocking you from seeing it.

To answer you yet again. 1, if you include filming from an unapproved location.

Haven't watched wrestling since the Hart brothers, I think I was 12 at the time.

I wouldn't call it cheap entertainment, I mean sh*t the cheap seats are nearly $100 a piece.

Now can you name any examples of this proclaimed rampant cheating you have been crying about?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This proves that you know nothing about football. Because that's 100% what happened. Lockette was (admittedly weakly) reaching for the ball, when Butler rammed him with his shoulder, knocking him down, and then (and ONLY then, did he catch the ball.

he doesn't catch shit if he doesn't knock run lockette over.

So please, I know you wear those velcro shoes in your pic, but try getting a clue before you post.

He has equal right to the ball. It was not DPI.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Butler doesn't come up with the ball The Q gets his DPI call so that's about as half-way as I'll meet him.

More importantly though, can we get back to dissing on the cheating Ravens who place statues of murderers out front and center?

Let's not lose sight of what's important.

BxMDIdSIcAAzwFg.jpg

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Lewis's story from that night doesn't add up. No doubt about that.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Q..............again you show your stupidity. Please show me and the rest SportsHoopla exactly where the Velcro is on my shoes. If you send me your home address I'll mail them for you to examine.....They're.......................................SLIP ON.........like prison sneakers. Asshole......

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Butler doesn't come up with the ball The Q gets his DPI call so that's about as half-way as I'll meet him.

More importantly though, can we get back to dissing on the cheating Ravens who place statues of murderers out front and center?

Let's not lose sight of what's important.

View attachment 120486

So you are halfway Q????

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q..............again you show your stupidity. Please show me and the rest SportsHoopla exactly where the Velcro is on my shoes. If you send me your home address I'll mail them for you to examine.....They're.......................................SLIP ON.........like prison sneakers. Asshole......
Solve this easy equation. Where A. = morons B. = idiots C. = haters

A+B+C=?

If you answered Q give yourself 1000 SportsHoopla $ for being right. :idea::dingdingding: