• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Cheating Ravens!

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you have to do is list an example of them cheating to prove your case. You have still yet to do so. If you are trying to claim the list you provided is proof, then which one that I responded to was I wrong about?
You 2 jackwagons certainly make an entertaining pair.

Please keep up the discourse. The comedic value is through the roof.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll have to do better than that. Rock and I are clearly established as not being one in the same on these boards.

You created this screen name late in Dec and you were spotted as tgann, then reappeared when the Pats were knocked out as tgann again, then vanished after nearly the entire board came down on you for being a coward and a weasel regarding your avi bet.

New name, same tgann.

Boy, tgann really scarred your butt didn't he ?????...He's was forced off of here by an admin from an NFC team but somehow you got jilted....How'd that happen ???

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens reportedly had some illegal padded practice at rookie camp

Ravens reportedly had some illegal padded practice at rookie camp

The current collective-bargaining agreement was agreed upon in 2011, and it significantly cut back the amount of padded practices a team could have. It completely eliminated padded practices from the offseason work.
The Baltimore Ravens, with a head coach and general manager who were hired long before 2011, presumably had enough time to learn those rules. Yet, they reportedly still participated in at least some illegal practice time during the rookie minicamp.
The Ravens had "a five-minute period on May 6 when rookies and first-year players suited up in pads during a non-contact punt protection drill,"according to ESPN.com's Jamison Hensley. That's against the rules and the NFL will investigate. According to Hensley's story, the Ravens thought rookie minicamps had different rules than regular OTA practices (so .... they've been violating the CBA for five years?) and pulled the players off the field after Ravens union rep Ben Watson offered some clarification.
“The rules are there and you have to push them,” Runyan said. “Every time you push them, they knock them down a notch. That’s the hard part. You know that old line, ‘If you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t tryin’? It’s that kind of thing.” - Jon Runyon - NFL's new rules Czar.....

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but either driver could arrive at the desired location first. If one takes a few more turns (read this as extra practice that others aren't doing) that driver even going slower gets there first.
WHAT IN FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you have to do is list an example of them cheating to prove your case. You have still yet to do so. If you are trying to claim the list you provided is proof, then which one that I responded to was I wrong about?

And I asked how many times did they get caught, but you can't answer that.
I guess math is not your strong suit, so until you answer my question I don't have to prove Shit.

Your silence to the question is admission enough.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You 2 jackwagons certainly make an entertaining pair.

Please keep up the discourse. The comedic value is through the roof.

You know what they say about wrestling a pig in the mud, right?

Pssst, don't tell him, but I find this to be entertainment, and a side distraction when board.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, tgann really scarred your butt didn't he ?????...He's was forced off of here by an admin from an NFC team but somehow you got jilted....How'd that happen ???

Even you can't be that clueless.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I asked how many times did they get caught, but you can't answer that.
I guess math is not your strong suit, so until you answer my question I don't have to prove Shit.

Your silence to the question is admission enough.

You can't prove a negative. A concept you don't seem to understand.

The best example you could come up with to make a case they cheated was filming from an unapproved location.

Now that your question is answered, beyond filming from an unapproved location, can you list an example of the rampant cheating you proclaim they are guilty of?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have come to the conclusion that when trees fall in the forest and nobody's around don't make any noise. Right Pat Homers?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gets there early and clearly hits lockette before the ball gets there. It's not even up for debate. He was late to the spot and that's why he hit lockette rather than getting a clean pick with a lot of open space in front of him.

This proves without question that you know absolutely nothing about the rules of football in the NFL. All players on the field of play have equal access to the ball and may attempt to get the ball as long as they do not physically restrict any other player from the same access.

In his rightful attempt to get the ball, Butler bumped into Lockette as he made the interception. He did not restrict Lockette's access to the ball or his ability to catch the ball.

By the way, he had clean space in front of him and was tripped by Hightower.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This proves without question that you know absolutely nothing about the rules of football in the NFL. All players on the field of play have equal access to the ball and may attempt to get the ball as long as they do not physically restrict any other player from the same access.

In his rightful attempt to get the ball, Butler bumped into Lockette as he made the interception. He did not restrict Lockette's access to the ball or his ability to catch the ball.

By the way, he had clean space in front of him and was tripped by Hightower.

He knocked him to the ground, that's not legal...But as I've said before, it was a great play and so close that the refs missed it....Looked to me like 39 was holding on that same play.....A better replay system may have called that back....But it's done and in the books and will never change so there's no sense in debating it...

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't prove a negative. A concept you don't seem to understand.

The best example you could come up with to make a case they cheated was filming from an unapproved location.

Now that your question is answered, beyond filming from an unapproved location, can you list an example of the rampant cheating you proclaim they are guilty of?

What was proven was your inept ability to answer a simple question......
How many times were they caught????
The question has been asked numerous times through out the thread, and you left for everyone to see you can't answer a single question. Even in the above quote, you didn't answer the question. You just merely deflected the question to make the taste of the fecal matter in your mouth more palatable to your taste.
So please, for all of us.....wipe the Shit from your mouth and get a grip.
You have not clue one, you shown the world, you deflect, change, and alter the story to suit your needs.

Oh and as far as entertainment, I'll bet you're a big wrestling fan too......
I mean your answers and your opinion on football are both staged. You, your team, and wrestling are one in the same, cheap entertainment and just as much full of Shit.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, so many fucking retards on this thread it's beyond belief. raisin fans, Cowboy fans, Squealer fans and more all crying like a bunch of little girls.

Throw in one waterhead that has convinced himself that Malcolm Butler's INT in SB 49 was DPI and what we have here is a winner.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even you can't be that clueless.

You mean because he applied the Bill Belicheat rule to his bet with a Bronco fan,
The I didn't interpret the rules to mean that path ?
:billb::pound::pound::pound:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, so many fucking retards on this thread it's beyond belief. raisin fans, Cowboy fans, Squealer fans and more all crying like a bunch of little girls.

Throw in one waterhead that has convinced himself that Malcolm Butler's INT in SB 49 was DPI and what we have here is a winner.
Looks like the tears are flowing from Pat fans. Waah people aren't treating others teams like they do ours.