• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Cheating Ravens!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't have any answers????

I do, your mother should of swallowed :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

So you dont' have an example of the serial cheating your proclaimed the Patriots are guilty of?

Here I'll show you an example of the Steelers cheating so that you understand how it works.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you dont' have an example of the serial cheating your proclaimed the Patriots are guilty of?

Here I'll show you an example of the Steelers cheating so that you understand how it works.

Did you tell us how many????

No, didn't think so.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you tell us how many????

No, didn't think so.

I'm waiting for a single example of the cheating you proclaimed the Patriots are serial offenders of. You seem to be unable to produce a single example for some reason.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm waiting for a single example of the cheating you proclaimed the Patriots are serial offenders of. You seem to be unable to produce a single example for some reason.

I'm waiting for you to say how many times you have been caught.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm waiting for you to say how many times you have been caught.

twice, and it ended in a divorce.

Now, back to the topic at hand. You proclaimed the Patriots cheat on a regular basis, do you in fact have any examples of this, or are you just basing it on your hatred of them for their success the last couple of decades?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
twice, and it ended in a divorce.

Now, back to the topic at hand. You proclaimed the Patriots cheat on a regular basis, do you in fact have any examples of this, or are you just basing it on your hatred of them for their success the last couple of decades?

So she wasn't a patriot fan, she don't like cheaters either......

Now to topic, the Cheatriots, how many times?????

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much Tgann and I made a bet before the season started that the Broncos would make it further into the season than that of the Ravens. Tgann went around bragging about how easy of a bet it was and how the Broncos would be lucky to make the playoffs while the Ravens should be Super Bowl favorites. Obviously that is not how the season worked out so when it came time to pay up on the bet (An Avi bet is that I get to control what your picture is for a set time which I think was like a month) Tgann decided he didn't have to pay up on the bet and threw a fit that anybody would say he actually lost the bet. He then made a huge stink about leaving the board thinking people would be upset that he was leaving and well that just didn't exactly happen. So then he disappeared for a few months to then just reappear and go crazy once again to then disappear once again. He has also tried to come back to the board under a different name not realizing that it is easy to see your IP Address and see that it is the exact same as before.

Thanks for the clarification.
I don't see why it would be a big deal to change an avatar over losing a bet... I figured he owed someone $5k or something.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So she wasn't a patriot fan, she don't like cheaters either......

Now to topic, the Cheatriots, how many times?????

She's a huge Patriots fan. She also still one of my close friends, and happens to be friends with my wife. It was something I foolishly did in my youth.

You are asking to prove a negative. Whereas I'm asking you to give an actual single example.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the clarification.
I don't see why it would be a big deal to change an avatar over losing a bet... I figured he owed someone $5k or something.

It wasn't a big deal, that's why you should have just owned up to it.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of these are pretty good reads. This should help you out with the concept:

The Patriots will never shed the 'cheaters' label

Spygate to Deflategate: Inside what split the NFL and Patriots apart

Rest of NFL still suspicious of Patriots' methods

I can get you a few more if you need it.

You're first article not only doesn't list an example of them cheating, but actually repeats an accusation that was debunked, early on in the article.

Your second article is by ESPN. You do realize they have been caught in repeated lies over the last year in regards to "deflategate" right?

And your third article just proves further that people like yourself are basing it all on rumors, and unverified accusations.

Do you have any examples of actual cheating?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both. Cheating IS Cheating, but there are different levels. A guy that drives 105 mph should be penalized more then a a guy that drives 75 mph in a 55 mph zone, correct?

Basic logic dictates that it cannot be both.

Look, if there was no advantage, they wouldn't have done it. I'm simply surprised that a number of players haven't noticed the difference.

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're first article not only doesn't list an example of them cheating, but actually repeats an accusation that was debunked, early on in the article.

Your second article is by ESPN. You do realize they have been caught in repeated lies over the last year in regards to "deflategate" right?

And your third article just proves further that people like yourself are basing it all on rumors, and unverified accusations.

Do you have any examples of actual cheating?

When there is smoke from NUMEROUS players and coaches (including EX coaches of the Patriots that admit to cheating and how "loosely" they follow the rules) ALL have the same complaints, then don't you think there is probably at least a little smidgen of truth to them?

I don't think it would matter how much evidence was handed before you, you'd still find a reason to deflect and say it isn't enough.

If your child walked out of the store with a piece of candy and immediately ate it, and your friend saw it and told you about it, does that mean it didn't happen just because the evidence is gone and you couldn't/didn't see it?

Man, there is dense and then there is DENSE. :rolleyes2:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When there is smoke from NUMEROUS players and coaches (including EX coaches of the Patriots that admit to cheating and how "loosely" they follow the rules) ALL have the same complaints, then don't you think there is probably at least a little smidgen of truth to them?

I don't think it would matter how much evidence was handed before you, you'd still find a reason to deflect and say it isn't enough.

If your child walked out of the store with a piece of candy and immediately ate it, and your friend saw it and told you about it, does that mean it didn't happen just because the evidence is gone and you couldn't/didn't see it?

Man, there is dense and then there is DENSE. :rolleyes2:

You didn't actually provide any evidence, tgann. Just rumors and unsubstantiated accusations. Without real proof of the accusation, then there is nothing.

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't actually provide any evidence, tgann. Just rumors and unsubstantiated accusations. Without real proof of the accusation, then there is nothing.

You should really see a therapist regarding your tgann obsession. It's sad that the guy was able to get inside your head like that.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should really see a therapist regarding your tgann obsession. It's sad that the guy was able to get inside your head like that.

You're not even remotely in my head. You should just own up to the bet you made, and then people would move on. Instead you ran like a coward, and have now returned trying to hide under a new name. One thing you can't hide is your posting style.

So anyways, do you have an actual example of the Patriots cheating?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the New England Patriots cheaters? Top 9 Patriots controversies in Bill Belichick era

Not man enough to accept the fact you and your team cheats......

The world knows the truth!!!! And has seen it!!!!

You are nothing more than a dipshit in that can't accept the facts.
I don't need to prove nothing to you, its just fun helping you put your stupidity on display for all of the Hoop to see. Hell Rock was man enough to agree, you dumb as a box of rocks.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the New England Patriots cheaters? Top 9 Patriots controversies in Bill Belichick era

Not man enough to accept the fact you and your team cheats......

The world knows the truth!!!! And has seen it!!!!

You are nothing more than a dipshit in that can't accept the facts.
I don't need to prove nothing to you, its just fun helping you put your stupidity on display for all of the Hoop to see. Hell Rock was man enough to agree, you dumb as a box of rocks.

From the list you just linked.

1.Title page.
2. "Deflategate" - no direct evidence any cheating occurred, as testified to by the NFL in a Federal Court Hearing.
3. "Spygate" - your best bet, though weak. Patriots were punished from filming from an unapproved location. Filming of sidelines is still permissible so long as it's from an approved location.
4. "Tuck rule" - has nothing to do with the Patriots cheating or not. It was a rule in place, signed onto by all 32 teams. You can argue over the rule itself, but it did not involve cheating of any kind.
5. False injury reports. This has been raised many times, but the league has yet to find they have violated any rules. (Keep in mind the injury report is for gambling, regardless if the league doesn't want to admit it. There is no other reason to disclose a players status otherwise.)
6. Screen comes up blank for me. If there is supposed to be something on it that I can not see, just let me know and I will be happy to address it.
7.Signing "Traitorous Players"- so what exactly is the rule violation here that constitutes cheating?
8. Filming of Rams walkthrough - was proven later that it never took place. This stemmed from a report by the Boston Herald that was later retracted for lack of evidence.
9. Espionage via playbook. Again what is the rule violation here? Even the Jets dismissed it as a story. It all started by coach Pettine "speculated" that it happened.
10. Belichick grabs official. This isn't a form of cheating. Uncalled for and a conduct violation at best.
11. Formation deception. Again this isn't a rule violation. It was a legal play. At one point the official could be heard over the PA system telling the Ravens def. players not to cover the non receiver.
12.This screen is also blank. See #6 above.

So do you have any actual cheating examples? The best you just provided was "spygate" which amounted to having a camera from an unapproved location.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the list you just linked.

1.Title page.
2. "Deflategate" - no direct evidence any cheating occurred, as testified to by the NFL in a Federal Court Hearing.
3. "Spygate" - your best bet, though weak. Patriots were punished from filming from an unapproved location. Filming of sidelines is still permissible so long as it's from an approved location.
4. "Tuck rule" - has nothing to do with the Patriots cheating or not. It was a rule in place, signed onto by all 32 teams. You can argue over the rule itself, but it did not involve cheating of any kind.
5. False injury reports. This has been raised many times, but the league has yet to find they have violated any rules. (Keep in mind the injury report is for gambling, regardless is the league doesn't want to admit it. There is no other reason to disclose a players status otherwise.)
6. Screen comes up blank for me. If there is supposed to be something on it that I can not see, just let me know and I will be happy to address it.
7.Signing "Traitorous Players"- so what exactly is the rule violation here that constitutes cheating?
8. Filming of Rams walkthrough - was proven later that it never took place. This stemmed from a report by the Boston Herald that was later retracted for lack of evidence.
9. Espionage via playbook. Again what is the rule violation here? Even the Jets dismissed it as a story. It all started by coach Pettine "speculated" that it happened.
10. Belichick grabs official. This isn't a form of cheating. Uncalled for and a conduct violation at best.
11. Formation deception. Again this isn't a rule violation. It was a legal play. At one point the official could be heard over the PA system telling the Ravens def. players not to cover the non receiver.
12.This screen is also blank. See #6 above.

So do you have any actual cheating examples? The best you just provided was "spygate" which amounted to having a camera from an unapproved location.

Again, deflection from Captain Dipshit!!!!!

Whatever cheater......

And to think, your dumb ass was the fastest sperm......:L