• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Cheating Ravens!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no cops....

Currently insurance is saying not my fault but we shall see

Well, Hopefully they give you what you deserve for the idiots neutral shift :L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your zeal to jump my shit, you've done little more than to make my point. Of course I heard all of those things you spewed off. What I have not heard is an NFL QB say that there's a significant difference between an 11.5psi ball and a 12.5psi ball and that they can readily tell the difference.
While I'm sure I couldn't tell the difference, I'm also pretty sure an NFL QB could in a second. The whole reason those guys talk about what PSI they like proves they CAN tell the difference. Can a ref tell the difference? I don't know. Can a player that catches the ball but really isn't focusing on how it feels tell the difference? Again, not sure. I bet they could tell it seemed more or less deflated than they are normally used to, but they probably can't tell just by holding it that it is legal or illegal. You have to realize no one is squeezing the ball in the middle of a game testing it out. They grab it and toss or hold it, but they aren't exactly examining it.

Point is Brady felt it gave him an advantage to have the balls deflated to such a level (cheating). I'd guess that if he made every single one of those throws with a "legal" ball it would not have changed a thing and thus I question why he bothered to take the risk. But, his intent to cheat was there regardless of whether or not I feel the outcome of the games was impacted by said cheating.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheating is cheating OR cheating that offers less benefit is a lessor offense.

Pick one. I can live with either one but this thread has given the Ravens a pass.
Both. Cheating IS Cheating, but there are different levels. A guy that drives 105 mph should be penalized more then a a guy that drives 75 mph in a 55 mph zone, correct?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So nothing huh?

Pretty much the same thing you got between your ears, but that's another story. I don't have time to argue with witless morons.....

lofi-haters.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I'm sure I couldn't tell the difference, I'm also pretty sure an NFL QB could in a second. The whole reason those guys talk about what PSI they like proves they CAN tell the difference. Can a ref tell the difference? I don't know. Can a player that catches the ball but really isn't focusing on how it feels tell the difference? Again, not sure. I bet they could tell it seemed more or less deflated than they are normally used to, but they probably can't tell just by holding it that it is legal or illegal. You have to realize no one is squeezing the ball in the middle of a game testing it out. They grab it and toss or hold it, but they aren't exactly examining it.

Point is Brady felt it gave him an advantage to have the balls deflated to such a level (cheating). I'd guess that if he made every single one of those throws with a "legal" ball it would not have changed a thing and thus I question why he bothered to take the risk. But, his intent to cheat was there regardless of whether or not I feel the outcome of the games was impacted by said cheating.

Ahhh, more imaginery facts by you.

All evidence presented showed Brady like the balls in the 12.5 + range. There is zero evidence to the contrary.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you admit there is nothing of material evidence to show that the Patriots routinely cheat?

I admit you're a blind dumb ass.....

How many times did you get caught????

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit you're a blind dumb ass.....

How many times did you get caught????

You constantly make the claim they are serial cheaters, yet you never seem to be able to produce a single example.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both. Cheating IS Cheating, but there are different levels. A guy that drives 105 mph should be penalized more then a a guy that drives 75 mph in a 55 mph zone, correct?
Yes but either driver could arrive at the desired location first. If one takes a few more turns (read this as extra practice that others aren't doing) that driver even going slower gets there first.

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no cops....

Currently insurance is saying not my fault but we shall see
It would seem to me that your car would have had to move SIDEWAYS into his in order for you to be at fault. Unless you have a radically unusual wheel configuration, I feel this is unlikely.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You constantly make the claim they are serial cheaters, yet you never seem to be able to produce a single example.

I'm sorry. Did you say cereal cheaters???

cheaties.jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh, more imaginery facts by you.

All evidence presented showed Brady like the balls in the 12.5 + range. There is zero evidence to the contrary.
I stopped arguing with dolts that still pretend Brady didn't cheat a while ago. No one is that dumb so obviously they are just dishonest. I'm only discussing it with the other NE guy because he admits Brady cheated. So at least he is capable of having a discussion on the topic. You on the other-hand???
upload_2016-5-20_13-37-53.jpeg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped arguing with dolts that still pretend Brady didn't cheat a while ago. No one is that dumb so obviously they are just dishonest. I'm only discussing it with the other NE guy because he admits Brady cheated. So at least he is capable of having a discussion on the topic. You on the other-hand???
View attachment 120042

You have any examples?