• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Cheating Ravens!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be true......

I mean who better to spot a cheater than the team caught cheating the most in the last 10 years.....

The New England Cheatriots!!!!!

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AVI bet? I don't even know wtf you're talking about.
You're seriously either mega paranoid or just an idiot. I don't care either way.
I called you Rock because you're calling me a random Raven fan. I need to apologize publicly for that as I don't mind him and he doesn't deserve to be looped in with your level. Not going to go on endlessly about this and bore everyone on here with a debate on something that you're 100% wrong on. So think whatever you want... IDGAF. :shortbus:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're seriously either mega paranoid or just an idiot. I don't care either way.
I called you Rock because you're calling me a random Raven fan. I need to apologize publicly for that as I don't mind him and he doesn't deserve to be looped in with your level. Not going to go on endlessly about this and bore everyone on here with a debate on something that you're 100% wrong on. So think whatever you want... IDGAF. :shortbus:

Trust me when I say that dip Shit wouldn't know an asshole with the Shit around his lips and the paper hanging out of his mouth....

He has a man crush on tgann, but seriously the dumb ass ain't worth the argument. He still thinks he's Tom soft balls Brady's lawyer.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be true......

I mean who better to spot a cheater than the team caught cheating the most in the last 10 years.....

The New England Cheatriots!!!!!

We're still waiting on you to actually list this so called cheating.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty much Tgann and I made a bet before the season started that the Broncos would make it further into the season than that of the Ravens. Tgann went around bragging about how easy of a bet it was and how the Broncos would be lucky to make the playoffs while the Ravens should be Super Bowl favorites. Obviously that is not how the season worked out so when it came time to pay up on the bet (An Avi bet is that I get to control what your picture is for a set time which I think was like a month) Tgann decided he didn't have to pay up on the bet and threw a fit that anybody would say he actually lost the bet. He then made a huge stink about leaving the board thinking people would be upset that he was leaving and well that just didn't exactly happen. So then he disappeared for a few months to then just reappear and go crazy once again to then disappear once again. He has also tried to come back to the board under a different name not realizing that it is easy to see your IP Address and see that it is the exact same as before.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much Tgann and I made a bet before the season started that the Broncos would make it further into the season than that of the Ravens. Tgann went around bragging about how easy of a bet it was and how the Broncos would be lucky to make the playoffs while the Ravens should be Super Bowl favorites. Obviously that is not how the season worked out so when it came time to pay up on the bet (An Avi bet is that I get to control what your picture is for a set time which I think was like a month) Tgann decided he didn't have to pay up on the bet and threw a fit that anybody would say he actually lost the bet. He then made a huge stink about leaving the board thinking people would be upset that he was leaving and well that just didn't exactly happen. So then he disappeared for a few months to then just reappear and go crazy once again to then disappear once again. He has also tried to come back to the board under a different name not realizing that it is easy to see your IP Address and see that it is the exact same as before.

Changing and/or masking your IP address isn't all that hard. Just and FYI.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one insanely creepy avator there @Psych-Ward!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Changing and/or masking your IP address isn't all that hard. Just and FYI.

I understand that. The fact that Tgann has claimed in the past to be a wizard on the computer and didn't think to actually change his IP Address when he tried to come back under a different name though should just make you shake your head at his lack of troll knowledge.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that. The fact that Tgann has claimed in the past to be a wizard on the computer and didn't think to actually change his IP Address when he tried to come back under a different name though should just make you shake your head at his lack of troll knowledge.

It does/did, however, once called out on it, I have no doubt he took the 15 seconds to look up how to do it.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one making the claim. Just list them out so they can be reviewed to see if they are factual or not.

a7993c103f4b099c89067c8609904c42.jpg there ya go. And how am I the only one??? Did you just get shit out on a rock yesterday..... still the same idiot I see.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does/did, however, once called out on it, I have no doubt he took the 15 seconds to look up how to do it.

Got yah. Yeah I haven't really kept up on the Tgann saga since he left the 2nd time after coming back with his ridiculous troll thread.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reflects my mood. :lol:

How you doing Dude???

That's not a good mood then.....

I'm still heated...... I got hit today in the car......

"I didn't know it was in neutral" - UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. it is very in neutral you wouldn't have done any damage!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 120028 there ya go. And how am I the only one??? Did you just get shit out on a rock yesterday..... still the same idiot I see.

Vinatieri was cheating?
Tuck Rule was cheating?
Spygate was nothing more than filming from an unapproved location. The filming was not actually what they were fined for. Filming of the opposing sidelines is still allowed and continues to this day. Come to Gillette I'll show you where the camera location/s are now.
Deflategate lacked any actual evidence anything ever occured, as admitted by the NFL in court. The case ended up being about whether the commish has the power to levy punishement at will regardless if a violation has occurred. The ruling in favor of Brady and the NFLPA, and the ruling in the NFL's favor, have absolutely nothing to do with footballs.

Anything else, since you failed yet again?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not a good mood then.....

I'm still heated...... I got hit today in the car......

"I didn't know it was in neutral" - UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. it is very in neutral you wouldn't have done any damage!

Shit, Well first, hope you're ok,
Second, it was female wasn't it???

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey by the way whatever happened to MotherMarge? Haven't seen her in quite some time?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got yah. Yeah I haven't really kept up on the Tgann saga since he left the 2nd time after coming back with his ridiculous troll thread.

And this new screen name fits perfectly timing wise.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vinatieri was cheating?
Tuck Rule was cheating?
Spygate was nothing more than filming from an unapproved location. The filming was not actually what they were fined for. Filming of the opposing sidelines is still allowed and continues to this day. Come to Gillette I'll show you where the camera location/s are now.
Deflategate lacked any actual evidence anything ever occured, as admitted by the NFL in court. The case ended up being about whether the commish has the power to levy punishement at will regardless if a violation has occurred. The ruling in favor of Brady and the NFLPA, and the ruling in the NFL's favor, have absolutely nothing to do with footballs.

Anything else, since you failed yet again?

Only failure here is the fact that the abortion clinic your mother went to failed all of mankind in a big way.