• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Thee 2022 nfl draft

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Rich Cimini reports Jets GM Joe Douglas is "smitten" with NC State OT Ikem Ekwonu.​

Ekwonu is viewed by many as the top tackle in the draft, and the Jets could have their pick of the bunch at No. 4 overall if edge rushers Aidan Hutchinson, Travon Walker, and Kayvon Thibodeaux go with the first three selections. Ekwonu was believed to be in the mix at No. 1 to the Jaguars before LT Cam Robinson was franchised and subsequently locked up to a multi-year deal. If the top three edge rushers go with the first three picks, the Jets might be choosing between Ekwonu, OT Evan Neal, and CB Ahmad Gardner.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Travis Jones is interesting for the Bills, but can't see it at #25. Not with Booth, Elam (and Gordon) on the board and the whispers about RB. Bills just picked up Oliver's 5th year option and signed 2 more DTs this spring. Picking another in the first kind of forces the issue to get him in the starting lineup (or at least in the rotation) very early. Not out of the question though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travis Jones is interesting for the Bills, but can't see it at #25. Not with Booth, Elam (and Gordon) on the board and the whispers about RB. Bills just picked up Oliver's 5th year option and signed 2 more DTs this spring. Picking another in the first kind of forces the issue to get him in the starting lineup (or at least in the rotation) very early. Not out of the question though.
Travis Jones is a guy I think the Browns would target at 44. I don't see him going first round

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travis Jones is a guy I think the Browns would target at 44. I don't see him going first round
There has been rumors around the Bengals that Jones or Hall could be of interest with the 31st pick as well. No idea.

The Bengals have been linked to the following players: Linderbaum, Elam, Booth, Gordon, McCreary, Jones, Hall, Green, Wyatt, Pitre, Ojabo, McBride.

There are going to be at least 4 to 5 trades in the first round that will blow any resemblance of this mock to hell. Plus, no idea what teams are thinking of the QB's and if they are willing to invest 1st round capital in them. Only 3 QB's capable of 1st round picks, none of which grade out high enough for top half of the draft, which means anywhere from 1-3 could be drafted in the first round.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has been rumors around the Bengals that Jones or Hall could be of interest with the 31st pick as well. No idea.

The Bengals have been linked to the following players: Linderbaum, Elam, Booth, Gordon, McCreary, Jones, Hall, Green, Wyatt, Pitre, Ojabo, McBride.

There are going to be at least 4 to 5 trades in the first round that will blow any resemblance of this mock to hell. Plus, no idea what teams are thinking of the QB's and if they are willing to invest 1st round capital in them. Only 3 QB's capable of 1st round picks, none of which grade out high enough for top half of the draft, which means anywhere from 1-3 could be drafted in the first round.
It's gonna get crazy

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just really hoping since we lost Russ we take a serious look at Bo Callahan …

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just really hoping since we lost Russ we take a serious look at Bo Callahan …

middle school lol GIF by Tanner Almon

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll type up my mock later. In the next hour-3 hours.

But enjoy tonight guys. Some of us are working stiffs who have to pull a 4-8, almost 11 now, shift tonight.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if this shakes things up if the Giants really like one of these QBs. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see Detroit trade back a few spots and then grab a QB

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if this shakes things up if the Giants really like one of these QBs. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see Detroit trade back a few spots and then grab a QB

My thoughts this doesn't change anything. Start Jones or his backup this season to tank then grab a QB in next years draft. That's why I think they trade down and accumulate more picks, they have a ton of needs. Gotta start the rebuild now before they get their QB next season. Good thing for them they have a better chance with no Gettleman.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Giants could draft a QB but it seems like they may have three holes on offense (RT, TE, and whatever Toney was going to be) and that offense was the worst red zone offense in the NFL last year.

With how much Daniel Jones ran last year...wouldn't be shocked if Tyrod Taylor just beats him out cleanly in the offseason ala Teddy Bridgewater v Drew Lock last year on the Broncos.