• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Thee 2022 nfl draft

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would make sense.

They have a limited rushing attack now so why not?

That said. Walker before Hall

Just not necessary to be in the first. How often are they really going to run with Josh Allen behind center?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just not necessary to be in the first. How often are they really going to run with Josh Allen behind center?
Seems like a smokescreen imo. Almost every Bills fan mock I've seen really wants them to target defense or oline. But mostly CB.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bills take either Matt Arazia or Jordan Stout in the fourth round.

Taking a top punter would make them a better team overall and it is rare that can be said of a 4th rounder on daft day.

Is it April 1st again? No punter before the 6th round EVER.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the Raiders do that shit-taking a punter/kicker before the 6th. Mark Davis also has stated he he would welcome black-balled Kaepernick with "open arms". Nothing like being a pimp, I suppose.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fudges Mock Draft

1) Jacksonville: Aidan Hutchinson Edge Michigan

Let's set the record straight. The Jags are a near Playoff team with the Possibility of this year. it's down to 2 guys. Either Walker or Hutch. If your a near playoff team, why take someone with a good upside???? Take the safe pick.

2) Detroit: Tray Walker Edge Georgia.

Unlike Jacksonville, Detroit needs Hell to Freeze over this year to make the playoffs. They Can Afford a Potential guy.

3) Houston: Sauce Gardner CB Cincy

This is where it gets Interesting. The Texans are a Bunch of Scorching hot Sorority girls with daddy Issues. They need Everything and they need it now. I can See WR or OL. But this is a passing league. Get a CB and start there

4) Jets: Ickey Ekwonu T NC State.

Follow the Cincy Guideline. Protect your QB and Find him Weapons

5) Giants: Evan Neal T Bama

Get Danny Dimes a bookend on the other side and make him prove he is a NFL Starter,

6) Carolina: Malik Willis QB Liberty.

They can go nowhere without COMPETENT QB PLAY. Now They're are alot ALOT of teams banking on QB class next year, Just grab a QB and back out.

7) Giants: Kayvon Thebidoux Edge Oregon

The Giants were Tied for 9th IN FEWEST SACKS Last year. That needs to change if they want to be better.

8) Falcons; Jermaine Johnson Edge Florida State.........

Guess who had the Fewest with 18.

9) Seahawks: Charles Cross OT Missippi State.

The main reason for Russell disdain in Seattle is He was running for his life ALMOST EVERY DOWN. I can see us trading down or taking Pennington or Stingley. But a need is a Prototypical LT, not RT ie Pennington. And a QB needs Targets and Protection if they are going to Succeed right away.

10) Jets: Drake London WR USC.

With Part 1 complete. Help Zacks 1st ave. out with a WR.

11) Commanders: Kyle Hamilton S/LB ND

Who gives a fuck if he is this or that. This guy is Jamal Adams with better Coverage skills

12) Vikings: Derek Stingly JR. CB LSU,

Cam Dantzer spent alot of time of Hospitals last season....... All in the burn unit. Peterson is aging, Get some young blood that can compete

13) Texans: Garrett Wilson WR Ohio State.

The best thing you can do to help Davis Mills Progression is to give him Targets. Take some Heat off of Cooks.

14) Baltimore: Jordan Davis DT Georgia.

Lots of you might think I'm crazy. Listen: The DE's are Old and older. Get some youth. Davis could make a Nice 3-4 DE

15) Philly: Jameson Willams WR Bama

More Targets for Hurts. Make him a better passer.

16) New Orelans: Devin Lloyd Utah LB.

This was Hard. I love LOVE Lloyd. Prototypical Throwback LB. Will fit in well in the Saints D

17) Chargers: Chris Oilve Wr Ohio State............

Heard Suctters about the Chargers wanting a WR. I don't blame em. Allen, although still very Productive, is getting up there and Mike Williams best play last year was him grabbing a Jeresy.

18) Saints: Desmond Ridder QB Cincy.

They have a QB room right now that is Borderline Hilarious. Take the most "NFL Ready"

19) Eagles: George Karlaftis*, DE, Purdue

Why not? You were one of the Leagues worse in Sacks last year.

20) Steelers: Trevor Pettington T Northern Iowa.

I wanted to type Kenny Pickett in there so Bad, But Patience............ Get this Mean and Nasty Mauler.

21) Patriots: Christan Watson WR North Dakota

Help Mac Jones. Please. I could also see CB going here.

22) Green Bay: George Perkins WR Georgia.

After they finishing cussing at the Partiots. They get A-Rod a 6'3 Target

23) Arizona: Trent McDuffie Cb Washington

24) Dallas: Tyler Smith*, OT Tulsa

25) Buffalo: Kenneth Walker III RB Michigan State

26) Titans: DeMarvin Leal DL Texas A&M

27) Tampa: Dax Hill DB Michigan

28) Green Bay: Boye Mafe Edge Minnisota

29) KC: Trayvon Burkes WR Arkansas

We have a Trade. Kc recives a 4th and #40

30) Seattle; Matt Carroll QB Ole Miss

31) Cincy: Tyler Lindbaulm C Iowa

32) Detriot: Kenny Pickett QB

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Jags should trade that # 1 pick to the Browns for the 44, 78, 99, 202 picks + a 1st rounder next season. Seems legit to me.
They would need to get Houston to comply considering they have their ‘23 1st lol

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To take them away from a 1 diminsional offense.

Walker is a Very good back. Throwback type. I think you'll like him

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FL Network's Ian Rapoport calls the Bills the most likely team to use a first-round pick on a running back, with Iowa State's Breece Hall the most probable selection.​

Rapsheet is not saying Hall is the Bills' most likely pick, only that it is where most of the first-round dots connect for a running back class not considered terribly likely to hear any of its names called on Night 1. There has been persistent Bills/running back chatter throughout draft season, though it has never seemed like a slam dunk the way it was with Pittsburgh and Najee Harris in 2021. We will know soon enough.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FL Network's Ian Rapoport calls the Bills the most likely team to use a first-round pick on a running back, with Iowa State's Breece Hall the most probable selection.​

Rapsheet is not saying Hall is the Bills' most likely pick, only that it is where most of the first-round dots connect for a running back class not considered terribly likely to hear any of its names called on Night 1. There has been persistent Bills/running back chatter throughout draft season, though it has never seemed like a slam dunk the way it was with Pittsburgh and Najee Harris in 2021. We will know soon enough.

The only thing going through my head is Selma Hayak saying "Breece" in the hitmam's wife bodyguard

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A QB hasn't been drafted later than #3 overall since the 2016 draft when EJ Manuel was taken 16th overall. With how QB desperate the team is I think the big shocker of the draft will be how early the first QB is taken and the sudden movement of teams up in the draft to then take QBs after that.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A QB hasn't been drafted later than #3 overall since the 2016 draft when EJ Manuel was taken 16th overall. With how QB desperate the team is I think the big shocker of the draft will be how early the first QB is taken and the sudden movement of teams up in the draft to then take QBs after that.

Now.

Does that Black and Gold from the Bayou move up?