• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Thee 2022 nfl draft

QuestionSocratic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bills take either Matt Arazia or Jordan Stout in the fourth round.

Taking a top punter would make them a better team overall and it is rare that can be said of a 4th rounder on daft day.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ProFootballTalk's Mike Florio reports that the Jaguars would like to move off the No. 1 pick but cannot find a trade partner.​

The Jaguars are expected to take Georgia's Travon Walker if they stay at No. 1, although that is far from a sure thing. Aidan Hutchinson, long thought to be the first overall pick could entice a team to move up, allowing the Jaguars to get Walker and additional capital from a small trade down. However, the Lions and Texans could also be eyeing different players, making it difficult to generate trade interest within the top four picks. Without a quarterback to drive the trade market, the Jaguars will most likely make the No. 1 selection.
With no must draft QB that #1 ain't as valuable. It's a deep draft overall so they'd need to sell at a discount.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants could draft a QB but it seems like they may have three holes on offense (RT, TE, and whatever Toney was going to be) and that offense was the worst red zone offense in the NFL last year.

With how much Daniel Jones ran last year...wouldn't be shocked if Tyrod Taylor just beats him out cleanly in the offseason ala Teddy Bridgewater v Drew Lock last year on the Broncos.
I think the Giants would be more likely to move up from the 2nd round to back of the 1st, say Bengals, to try and jump in front of Detroit to grab one of the 3 QB's worthy of a 1st round grade (Willis, Pickett, Ridder). It would be cheaper, they get to load up at the top of the draft on best talent, and they still get one of the QB's.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank god the day is finally here. This way we can finally put to bed what shitty QB the Steelers are going to trade up to take.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see where Jordon Davis ends up.

My betting site has him at 13.5 and I want to bet the under....but I havent had the guts to do it yet. One of those situations where I personally think he should be taken that high. But what I personally think and what happens in the real world are two different things! But I will likely put down a small bet on the under.