• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Suns have officially imploded

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns should go back to that 5 point guard system they had a couple of years ago. :heh:

This offseason we need to target Mike Conley in Free Agency and Draft Kris Dunn. Once Bledsoe recovers our 4 PG lineup will be unstoppable!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offseason we need to target Mike Conley in Free Agency and Draft Kris Dunn. Once Bledsoe recovers our 4 PG lineup will be unstoppable!

Just beat the Cavs tonight. Thanks in advance

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade morris and a first in 3 years for swaggy P

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a good coach, just because he doesn't play politics or kiss ass to management doesn't mean he'd be a bad hire. In fact, that's exactly what we need. A coach that demands respect from his players and can actually implement some defense into a franchise that hasn't known what that word meant since the early 90's.

McDonough has Boston ties with him as well when they were both with the Celtics. I'd welcome him with open arms.
Your problem is the management - not the coaching. Classic example when they traded for Shaq to which D'antoni quit. I didn't like Mike D, but he had a system and to date it worked better and longer then the rest of the schmucks that came after him

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs were fortunate to win last night. They had more shots fall than they should normally expect, I think. Although, I guess they were due after the last 3 games of less shots falling than they should normally expect.

I spent most of the game trying to decide whether I should be frustrated with the Cavs defense or impressed with the Suns offensive execution. Some of both, probably.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a good coach, just because he doesn't play politics or kiss ass to management doesn't mean he'd be a bad hire. In fact, that's exactly what we need. A coach that demands respect from his players and can actually implement some defense into a franchise that hasn't known what that word meant since the early 90's.

McDonough has Boston ties with him as well when they were both with the Celtics. I'd welcome him with open arms.

A big problem with the Suns this year has been depth. Thibs ain't going to fix that.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually pretty reasonable with my expectations over the summer, I said our ceiling is a 7-8 seed if things go right. So far, we've basically been without Morris the entire year, Chandler missed a ton of games and Tucker has played pretty bad, yet we're still only 2 GB from the 8 seed, not that that matters anyways because we'll be free falling without Bledsoe.

Len has had some monster performances this year, but once again his biggest issue is consistency. Has all the potential in the world, but just can't ever seem to consistently play to his potential. I still have hope for him, Booker and Warren. I like all 3 of those guys quite a bit, just hope we give them more minutes so they can develop for the future.

I remember you predicting #8 and I concurred.