• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Suns have officially imploded

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the same game they lost to PHILLY Bledsoe tore his meniscus.

Hornacek likely to get canned soon. Tucker, Morris and Chandler all likely to get dealt before the trade deadline. Time to go in all out tank mode and rebuild the right way.

We have some nice future pieces in Booker and Warren, Len has shown flashes. Knight is still only 23 so now that Bledsoe is out he'll get a chance to show what he can do more. Build around those 4 and tank for Simmons please god.

I hope we hire Thibs as our coach to replace Hornashit.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free tickets for all home games.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have some nice future pieces in Booker and Warren, Len has shown flashes. Knight is still only 23 so now that Bledsoe is out he'll get a chance to show what he can do more. Build around those 4 and tank for Simmons please god.

Careful what you wish for. Sincerely, Chicagoland resident.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have never traded Dragic. Should have never signed Thomas last season.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Jon Leuer!!!!!!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful what you wish for. Sincerely, Chicagoland resident.

He's a good coach, just because he doesn't play politics or kiss ass to management doesn't mean he'd be a bad hire. In fact, that's exactly what we need. A coach that demands respect from his players and can actually implement some defense into a franchise that hasn't known what that word meant since the early 90's.

McDonough has Boston ties with him as well when they were both with the Celtics. I'd welcome him with open arms.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have never traded Dragic. Should have never signed Thomas last season.

I think that surprise 48 win breakout year was the worst thing that happened to us. We were still rebuilding and NOT that good but that illusion from the season we had tricked our FO, fans, media, etc. into believing this was a team on the rise and could contend within the next couple years. That's what led to the Thomas signing that ended up tearing the core of the team apart one by one.

Since Nash has left we haven't rebuilt properly at all. Just kinda floating around mediocrity without picking a direct path or direction to move as a franchise.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look like they're giving Jeff another chance as they fired 2 assistants

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs - on a 3-game fg% < 35 streak - might be just what the Suns need to get going again

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the team implosion club, have a beer. :suds:
-Sacramento Kings

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hornacek likely to get canned soon. Tucker, Morris and Chandler all likely to get dealt before the trade deadline. Time to go in all out tank mode and rebuild the right way.

Boy does that suck.

Love me some Bledsoe.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* Raises glass in communion*

- Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient Clippers
If the Warriors hadn't turned into this superteam last season, you could have just changed the name of the division to the Implosion Division.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me the biggest problem for the Suns is that they don't have a direction or true style of play. What they've done recently is try to mix and match things that they believe will compliment their current players, without thought to how it fits overall. They also don't seem to have a long-term goal, which was shown by the impulse signing of Chandler.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about going from the outhouse to the big house :gaah:
This outhouse is really crappy, the Kings need to get out of here sooner or later.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I told ya that over the summer...

Signing Chandler looks really bad. Did it just block Len? What has happened to him? he looked to be making progress at one point.

Suns wing players are atrocious and in a league where everyone has a good power forward- the Suns dont.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told ya that over the summer...

Signing Chandler looks really bad. Did it just block Len? What has happened to him? he looked to be making progress at one point.

Suns wing players are atrocious and in a league where everyone has a good power forward- the Suns dont.

I was actually pretty reasonable with my expectations over the summer, I said our ceiling is a 7-8 seed if things go right. So far, we've basically been without Morris the entire year, Chandler missed a ton of games and Tucker has played pretty bad, yet we're still only 2 GB from the 8 seed, not that that matters anyways because we'll be free falling without Bledsoe.

Len has had some monster performances this year, but once again his biggest issue is consistency. Has all the potential in the world, but just can't ever seem to consistently play to his potential. I still have hope for him, Booker and Warren. I like all 3 of those guys quite a bit, just hope we give them more minutes so they can develop for the future.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns should go back to that 5 point guard system they had a couple of years ago. :heh: