• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seattle Seahawks have traded for Jamaal Adams

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is over the top even for your dumb ass. You would think the Hoop grammar Nazi could do better than this:scratch:

It's awesome how you somehow know if I read this or not? You're Carnac the magnificent of your generation.

As predicted in my post jimmies rustled.

Your sensitivity is incredible. I don't even have to say anything to get you spinning. Just post something:dhd:

Ah, see now you're just trying to divert attention from your obvious fuck up. You're too transparent.

Maybe next time read the full article instead of the headline so that you don't look like a complete retard when your link first of all doesn't work, and second of all actually shows the opposite of what you thought it did.

By the way, you're the one who wouldn't stop tagging me or not-so-subtly mentioning me in other threads for two days after people stopped posting in this thread. That's obsession ma dude.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, see now you're just trying to divert attention from your obvious fuck up. You're too transparent.

Maybe next time read the full article instead of the headline so that you don't look like a complete retard when your link first of all doesn't work, and second of all actually shows the opposite of what you thought it did.

By the way, you're the one who wouldn't stop tagging me or not-so-subtly mentioning me in other threads for two days after people stopped posting in this thread. That's obsession ma dude.

No charge. Rides are free for my favorite stalkeryou-spin-me-right-round_o_3377699721008261.jpg

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No charge. Rides are free for my favorite stalkerView attachment 250615
Well we've done it now boys. We're here. The end of the conversation.

And how fitting because this is exactly how every conversation with you ends. Eventually you get backed into a corner with your bad arguments, backpedaling, inability to comprehend sources, and refusal to read anything that contradicts you. Now, when you can't spin anymore, you're just accusing everybody of doing exactly what you are doing.

"I know you are but what am I?"

Genius.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we've done it now boys. We're here. The end of the conversation.

And how fitting because this is exactly how every conversation with you ends. Eventually you get backed into a corner with your bad arguments, backpedaling, inability to comprehend sources, and refusal to read anything that contradicts you. Now, when you can't spin anymore, you're just accusing everybody of doing exactly what you are doing.

"I know you are but what am I?"

Genius.

I think the heavy spin cycle I have you on has water logged what little brain matter you have left.

7d2.jpg

Keep spinning you've finally have found something you're really really good at.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prolly need to create a thread about this one but did you guys know you traded for Jamaal Adams...?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure your retarded ass didn't read this article either.

Seahawks ranked 25th. Could be worse. Could be ranked 31st like the New England Patriots.

Is that supposed to hurt me?

Keep proving your ignorance. I'll wait. I'm sure it will be evident in your next post like all your others.

You're just another butt hurt 12 like the writer. It's kind of sad seeing grown men feeling so disrespected.

You and the other sensitive Karen's need to grow a set.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that supposed to hurt me?

Keep proving your ignorance. I'll wait. I'm sure it will be evident in your next post like all your others.

You're just another butt hurt 12 like the writer. It's kind of sad seeing grown men feeling so disrespected.

You and the other sensitive Karen's need to grow a set.
:ipw:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure your retarded ass didn't read this article either.

Seahawks ranked 25th. Could be worse. Could be ranked 31st like the New England Patriots.

Are your Carnac powers wearing off?

This time your dumb ass questioned if I read the article.

Keep spinning little fella.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamal Adams will win 20-21 NFL MVP.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you realize Adderall wasn’t the issue right?
That depends on what issue you're talking about?

It helps children with learning disabilities focus.

Could help Adams from being bored.

I'm sure there's still some hanging around Renton? Along with a few leaky cups.