• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seattle Seahawks have traded for Jamaal Adams

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and because I know the response is just going to be "Haha you're just mad somebody thinks the Seahawks might lose some more games. You guys are so sensitive and mad."

The article brings up plenty of fair points. But ultimately the article just comes down to claiming Seattle might lose a few more games this year. And they might. They have a lot of work to do on both the O and the D lines. It will be a rough few first weeks, but it usually is for Seattle for some reason. Guess we'll see but I still think this team falls between 9-12 wins like every year they have with Russ at QB.

Not exactly some big "gotcha" article there.

Once again choosing what parts of a story you wish to address. My point was "I found the part about the Seahawk and their opponents injuries intriguing. I honestly did not remember that."

But your rose colored glassess only allowed yo to perceive negativism.

Funny you talk about being butt hurt, yet my comment was only about injuries. Sad way to go through life.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again choosing what parts of a story you wish to address. My point was "I found the part about the Seahawk and their opponents injuries intriguing. I honestly did not remember that."

Nah, that wasn't it. If that were the case you wouldn't have added the jab about NY bias. Which again, is not what anybody was claiming. You're not smart enough to disguise the hurt butt. Bad job bro.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upgrading the secondary might help them ease a decline but I still think they slip a bit.

Russell Wilson is playing at his peak so at best he keeps doing what he did last season but the point is that you can't expect better QB play to take you up another level this season.

The only caveat to this is if Carroll decides to swing the pendulum more towards the pass than the run instead of his run run, run, oh crap it's the 4th quarter and we're down so go win it for us Russell offense.

But the only aspect of their roster you can say they made a solid tangible improvement is the secondary. Every other position group is roughly the same or worse compared to 2019.

The Hawks really need their recent draft picks to deliver for them if they want to maintain or be better than what they were in 2019.

It should be noted that the Seahawks were 1 foot away from winning the NFC West. And they were one really bad drop from potentially going to the NFC Championship game for another match with the Niners.

The Seahawks most certainly could regress. They were ridiculously successful at winning close games. That isn't sustainable, although when you have an elite QB you will win more often than not in those close games.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does this have to do with the Jamal Adams trade? Oh right. Nothing. You're just trolling Seahawk fans.
Hey rookie did this article not mention Adams? Did you and Cave go to the same school?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be noted that the Seahawks were 1 foot away from winning the NFC West. And they were one really bad drop from potentially going to the NFC Championship game for another match with the Niners.

The Seahawks most certainly could regress. They were ridiculously successful at winning close games. That isn't sustainable, although when you have an elite QB you will win more often than not in those close games.
Now this has a lot to do with the Adams trade:doh:

Are you trolling Seahawk fans?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey rookie did this article not mention Adams? Did you and Cave go to the same school?

Can't even be honest about why you posted that huh? Can't say I'm surprised.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, that wasn't it. If that were the case you wouldn't have added the jab about NY bias. Which again, is not what anybody was claiming. You're not smart enough to disguise the hurt butt. Bad job bro.

Keep cherry picking and addressing only the parts you want.

Do us both a favor and don't bring up the word smart anymore. BTW strange you didn't answer if the link mentioned Adams or not?
No need consider this your virtual smack down:dhd:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't even be honest about why you posted that huh? Can't say I'm surprised.
Why would I need to be dishonest? You and your counterpart tried to say the link didn't have anything to do with Adams.

It's now official. You and Cave have tied for being the weakest link.

Thanks for playing.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this has a lot to do with the Adams trade:doh:

Are you trolling Seahawk fans?

I responded to his comment which seemed a good faith comment.

Yours, not so much.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I need to be dishonest? You and your counterpart tried to say the link didn't have anything to do with Adams.

It's now official. You and Cave have tied for being the weakest link.

Thanks for playing.

It literally says nothing more than they upgraded their defense with Jamal Adams. Was that up for debate?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upgrading the secondary might help them ease a decline but I still think they slip a bit.

Russell Wilson is playing at his peak so at best he keeps doing what he did last season but the point is that you can't expect better QB play to take you up another level this season.

The only caveat to this is if Carroll decides to swing the pendulum more towards the pass than the run instead of his run run, run, oh crap it's the 4th quarter and we're down so go win it for us Russell offense.

But the only aspect of their roster you can say they made a solid tangible improvement is the secondary. Every other position group is roughly the same or worse compared to 2019.

The Hawks really need their recent draft picks to deliver for them if they want to maintain or be better than what they were in 2019.

Any good secondary will get beat if the QB stands back there for 3 or 4 seconds. If PC would let Russ do his thing maybe the defense will get some relief. You're right, the draft picks need to step up.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it said nothing?

You two really are special.

I literally said it made a single comment about Adams improving the defense and you come back at me with "So it said nothing?"

This is really bad trolling.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I literally said it made a single comment about Adams improving the defense and you come back at me with "So it said nothing?"

This is really bad trolling.

Here I'll post this again. Try reading it slowly. I even bolded a certain portion of it for you.

What does this have to do with the Jamal Adams trade? Oh right. Nothing. You're just trolling Seahawk fans.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. It has to do with you being a troll.

Or it has to do with your piss poor attempt at tap dancing.

You're not very good at any of this.