• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seattle Seahawks have traded for Jamaal Adams

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. NW still going at it with the 12's.

You 12's are way too sensitive. I would have been done with this banter days ago.

NW will never stop. Super persistent. I've been in that vortex.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here I'll post this again. Try reading it slowly. I even bolded a certain portion of it for you.

And like a troll you ignore the stuff that doesn't help you troll. You literally responded to my post saying that the article did briefly mention Adams by saying "So it didn't have anything to do with Adams"?

Troll on.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You 12's are way too sensitive. I would have been done with this banter days ago.

Well you did get this bolded part correct.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And like a troll you ignore the stuff that doesn't help you troll. You literally responded to my post saying that the article did briefly mention Adams by saying "So it didn't have anything to do with Adams"?

Troll on.

You do understand I was asking a question don't you?

You also now understand why I asked that rhetorical question don't you?

So go ahead you can now say you were wrong.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do understand I was asking a question don't you?

You also now understand why I asked that rhetorical question don't you?

So go ahead you can now say you were wrong.

Ugh. It's like you take pride in being intellectually dishonest.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We need the season to start soon.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the Seahawks.....

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eh. NWPF has been crying about how mean Seahawks' fans have been to him for years now. Apparently he had to move since Seahawks just would far too often randomly jump him and his innocent friends and family in the streets to mug and r*pe them. I even hear Bobby Wagner broke into his house and stole his homemade potato salad!!

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep cherry picking and addressing only the parts you want.

Do us both a favor and don't bring up the word smart anymore. BTW strange you didn't answer if the link mentioned Adams or not?
No need consider this your virtual smack down:dhd:
So any article that simply mentions Adams briefly is about him and therefore relevant to this thread? Nah, you don't believe that.

This article would have been written whether Adams was on the Seahawks or not. He's not the point of the article.....at all.

But you know that. You're just not SMART enough to hide why you really posted it. You gave it away with the nonsensical NY bias comment. Just admit it man. You're obsessed.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. We were ALL done.

But he just can't stop arguing like a 12 year old.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So any article that simply mentions Adams briefly is about him and therefore relevant to this thread? Nah, you don't believe that.

This article would have been written whether Adams was on the Seahawks or not. He's not the point of the article.....at all.

But you know that. You're just not SMART enough to hide why you really posted it. You gave it away with the nonsensical NY bias comment. Just admit it man. You're obsessed.

You could've saved a lot of electrons by just saying you were wrong.

But in typical 12 butthurt fashion you'd rather cry about anything remotely negative written about the Hawks.

It's cute watching you flounder.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could've saved a lot of electrons by just saying you were wrong.

But in typical 12 butthurt fashion you'd rather cry about anything remotely negative written about the Hawks.

It's cute watching you flounder.
"Hey guys, check out this Wikipedia article about Jamal Adams. I'm gonna post it here because it's relevant.

Seattle Seahawks - Wikipedia

See, his name is in there so this is a Wikipedia article about him and is super germane to this thread.

Also if you call me out for being wrong and butt hurt I'm gonna call you wrong and butt hurt so you better watch out"

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is hilarious. First you can't even post the link correctly. Then you didn't even read the article. Just jumped on the title like a reactionary moron.

To quote from the article:

"While quipping Adams might be bored in Seattle's defense -- which has done pretty doggone good over the years, even if it's more basic than Williams' scheme -- is eye-roll worthy, the DC's point about highlighting his players' strengths is key to the Jets' defense replacing its most dynamic player. Given his history, Williams noting he likely won't change much sans Adams means we'll likely be watching a lesser player try to replicate Adams' production."

Wow.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hey guys, check out this Wikipedia article about Jamal Adams. I'm gonna post it here because it's relevant.

Seattle Seahawks - Wikipedia

See, his name is in there so this is a Wikipedia article about him and is super germane to this thread.

Also if you call me out for being wrong and butt hurt I'm gonna call you wrong and butt hurt so you better watch out"

Your meltdown continues. :nod:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody in this thread said anything NY bias regarding the Adams trade.

What happened was that you were tasked with backing up your claim that everybody agreed with you that the trade was horrible for Seattle. You then proceeded to post a bunch of links, 80% of which were just NY sports sites/reporters talking about the trade purely from a NYJ perspective (and it was good for the Jets), with no real mention of Seattle. That's not claiming bias, that's just calling out your bad sources that didn't prove your point.

And apparently you were so butthurt about being called out with the bad sources that you've decided to twist the argument yet again and then dig up this thread and post something negative about the Seahawks un-related to the Adams trade.

You are obsessed.

In his defense - almost all reporting is based in fucking New York - and it's all biased

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is hilarious. First you can't even post the link correctly. Then you didn't even read the article. Just jumped on the title like a reactionary moron.

To quote from the article:

"While quipping Adams might be bored in Seattle's defense -- which has done pretty doggone good over the years, even if it's more basic than Williams' scheme -- is eye-roll worthy, the DC's point about highlighting his players' strengths is key to the Jets' defense replacing its most dynamic player. Given his history, Williams noting he likely won't change much sans Adams means we'll likely be watching a lesser player try to replicate Adams' production."

Wow.

This is over the top even for your dumb ass. You would think the Hoop grammar Nazi could do better than this:scratch:

It's awesome how you somehow know if I read this or not? You're Carnac the magnificent of your generation.

As predicted in my post jimmies rustled.

Your sensitivity is incredible. I don't even have to say anything to get you spinning. Just post something:dhd: