• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seattle Seahawks have traded for Jamaal Adams

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that you are still obsessed with the Seahawks.

Jamal Adams is a 24 year All-Pro. The odds that either one of those 2 picks would turn into an All-Pro are very small.

Assuming that the Seahawks do something to improve their pass rush, their defense could be pretty good this year. And with Wilson, that means they are a SB contender.

Of course there are risks with this trade and it could blow up in their face. But it could also lead to a SB title

Well first off it's three picks not just two.

No one is saying Adams isn't a quality safety that immediately upgrades the D.

Spin it however you like the Hawks got fleeced.

It's hilarious and sad that Hawk fans wanted national recognition. Now that 90+% of the nation says it was a fleecing. Hawk fans be like you all don't know what you're talking about.

Keep spinning

OBTW obsession is not being able to subjectively accept anything negative about the Hawks.

Since everyone wants to claim "IF it brings a SB" it was worth it. If it doesn't bring a SB was it a dumb move?

Would you trade Wilson away if it brought Seattle 1 or 2 SBs?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the link you posted for Sherman is 100% speculation and doesn’t confirm one way or another

as for Thomas yea the Seahawks didn’t want to pay. After he broke his leg I 100% agree he wanted out.

Let me guess you're a glass half full guy?

So sport writers who are inside the locker room daily speculate while you pass along fact?

Keep hommering it suits you well.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first off it's three picks not just two.

No one is saying Adams isn't a quality safety that immediately upgrades the D.

Spin it however you like the Hawks got fleeced.

It's hilarious and sad that Hawk fans wanted national recognition. Now that 90+% of the nation says it was a fleecing. Hawk fans be like you all don't know what you're talking about.

Keep spinning

OBTW obsession is not being able to subjectively accept anything negative about the Hawks.

Since everyone wants to claim "IF it brings a SB" it was worth it. If it doesn't bring a SB was it a dumb move?

Would you trade Wilson away if it brought Seattle 1 or 2 SBs?

It's 2 firsts and a swap of a 3rd and a 4th.

If Adams plays in Seattle for the next 8 years and is a multiple All-Pro then it was a good deal. It's that simple.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Adams plays in Seattle for the next 8 years and is a multiple All-Pro then it was a good deal. It's that simple.

They gave up TWO 1st and a 3rd for a 4th. Are you claiming a 4th made this deal better? They traded a player for a player. Likely just made one player the highest paid SS in the league.

Sugar coat all you want.

SB or bust. Otherwise you 12s should be asking for the FO heads to be served on a platter. This is almost Herschel Walker-esk.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me guess you're a glass half full guy?

So sport writers who are inside the locker room daily speculate while you pass along fact?

Keep hommering it suits you well.
Lol the entire article you posted stated no definitive yes he wanted out or no he wanted to stay. there was a lot of maybes and not sures. I mean shit the article headline was posed as a question. I’m fine with being wrong it doesn’t matter to me that much. But holy shit don’t post a speculation article and try to pass it off as fact.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fog

Addmin Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure how this upcoming NCAA is shaping up to be like, but it may not produce pure 1st rounders like years past and the first round in next years draft maybe a crap shoot so it may pan out to be a better trade than we think. Plus the Seahawks always have a way to trade to get more draft choices in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

I don't think we should rely on next years draft anyways....

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any star player playing out the 4th year of his original rookie contract is a fool. I don't expect this to work out well for Adams.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave up TWO 1st and a 3rd for a 4th. Are you claiming a 4th made this deal better? They traded a player for a player. Likely just made one player the highest paid SS in the league.

Sugar coat all you want.

SB or bust. Otherwise you 12s should be asking for the FO heads to be served on a platter. This is almost Herschel Walker-esk.

Almost Herschel Walker-esque? The Cowboys got 3 1st round picks, 3 2nd round picks, 2 3rd round picks and 4 players. You think that this deal is similar to that one?

That's pretty funny.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure off the top of my tbh but he’s gotta at least be 5-10 range I’d imagine
hes top 5.....thats what im saying......factor in age as well.

FWIW.

"
His knack for pass-rushing combined with his talent to defend both the run and the pass has made him the only defensive back in the NFL who has played at least 200 snaps yet earned a top-10 PFF grade in coverage (86.1, seventh among safeties), against the run (81.6, seventh), as a tackler (89.7, second) and as a pass-rusher (90.4, tied for first)."

Now i know not everyone likes PFF

and RTK can even use it and bash it withing 5 minutes of posts......

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not that simple. It all depends on how much you pay, how good he actually performs given such pay day...and how the Seahawks actually utilize him.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at these non Seattle fans trying to make this out to be such a bad deal. Best part are the niner fans, cause they came in second, but no way were the niners worried about making Adams the highest paid safety.

Only time will tell this tale. If there is a SB appearance then it was worth the trade. Besides, Seattle always picks mid to late 20's. That sure isn't no sure thing like Adams will be. Great team leader and better player

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at these non Seattle fans trying to make this out to be such a bad deal. Best part are the niner fans, cause they came in second, but no way were the niners worried about making Adams the highest paid safety.

Only time will tell this tale. If there is a SB appearance then it was worth the trade. Besides, Seattle always picks mid to late 20's. That sure isn't no sure thing like Adams will be. Great team leader and better player
i said, i think its a win....obvioulsy he needs signed for the win.....ifs he not, and they dont win the superbowl this year, its a massive loss....but thats the obvious

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said, i think its a win....obvioulsy he needs signed for the win.....ifs he not, and they dont win the superbowl this year, its a massive loss....but thats the obvious
I'd be shocked if he didn't sign.

all the bull shit reminds me of the steelers safety trade last season....that worked out pretty darn well.

Best part....ass clowns that say the safety doesn't matter. Shit, game winning plays can be made from any position. Team sport like no other, all positions matter

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear CGM is clamoring for Clowney.