• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seattle Seahawks have traded for Jamaal Adams

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a ton of the grades are blocked and I'm too cheap to pay for PFF.... the first 3 are listed... you have Jamal Adams as #14 in that view with Delano Hill as #6 (on the list anyway) who if you click into his profile is a 55 grade... are you even trying anymore Southie?

5. Jamal Adams, New York Jets
Did better here.....

The NFL's 11 best safeties

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5. Jamal Adams, New York Jets
Did better here.....

The NFL's 11 best safeties

*cautiously clicks link*
*squints*

I dunno...... if you have any dignity JUMP INTO THE RAGING FIRE I've built to prove your sincerity!!!

JoyfulUnrealisticArrowana-max-1mb.gif

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my point no other potential team would of came close to this deal. So why offer it. I thought a 1st and 3rd would of did it. A 1st and 2nd tops. It looks like Seattle was bidding against themselves. You knew the Jets has to unload him b/c of his tirade on the internet. Calling out the coach and GM.

My guess would be other teams were offering more and going after a deal with the Jets aggressively... So Seattle just out bid everyone... Obviously Pete really likes good safeties and feels Jamal is worth it... Gonna be interesting to see how it play's out.. I look at it this way, our next years 1st round pick is gonna be low, like 25 or lower, Jamal is a 6th overall, so the second 1st in 2022 kinda makes up for that and most likely it's gonna be another low 1st.. Jets made out getting McDougald though because he's very capable.. Then we basically swapped a 3rd for a 4th somewhere in there.. The thing about Jamal though is he's proven, this isn't some guess on whether the guy can ball, I think it's scarier what the Redskins did getting RG3 because he was an unproven QB, and you guy's gave up three 1st for him wasn't it ? That's scarier, because we know Jamal is a proven pro bowl level player, and will plug right in and ball ...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we just cancel the season now and give the 49ers the Trophy, i mean at this point what would be the point of playing we all know the results now

Carerful. you're sounding like remember the koi.....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Grap is a good QB the 49ers win that Super bowl. Their defense was insane last year it made Grap look like a good QB and Kyle look like a good coach. Yes I dont like the 49ers. lol

If they just ran the ball more in that game they win it, for whatever reason they started throwing like crazy and gave the Chiefs the opportunity... They were in control, but that's how it is sometimes...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they just ran the ball more in that game they win it, for whatever reason they started throwing like crazy and gave the Chiefs the opportunity... They were in control, but that's how it is sometimes...

Sometimes a 1yard run is all it takes.....

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blame Pete.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blame Pete.

Pete calls lot's of run play's, we run the ball fine, until we get near the goal-line ... Then, well, there are some scars he needs to trace back from his childhood, goal-lines are like Godzilla ....

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, the Niners didn't have any better defense than the Hawks last year. What got the Niners to the SB was their offense (running game), not their defense
There Defense was Dominant & what probably made that possible was the shit load of 1st round picks playing on that defense!

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go look at yourself in the mirror and say that again.

trust me as a Cowboys fan with no SB wins in 25 years I have

Seattle Overpaid

Adams is not Charles Haley the last piece to the puzzle

JMHO

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess would be other teams were offering more and going after a deal with the Jets aggressively... So Seattle just out bid everyone... Obviously Pete really likes good safeties and feels Jamal is worth it... Gonna be interesting to see how it play's out.. I look at it this way, our next years 1st round pick is gonna be low, like 25 or lower, Jamal is a 6th overall, so the second 1st in 2022 kinda makes up for that and most likely it's gonna be another low 1st.. Jets made out getting McDougald though because he's very capable.. Then we basically swapped a 3rd for a 4th somewhere in there.. The thing about Jamal though is he's proven, this isn't some guess on whether the guy can ball, I think it's scarier what the Redskins did getting RG3 because he was an unproven QB, and you guy's gave up three 1st for him wasn't it ? That's scarier, because we know Jamal is a proven pro bowl level player, and will plug right in and ball ...

But it was for a QB. totally different than SS. So you are telling me that some team has an offer of two first rounders on the table? I just find that hard to believe.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it was for a QB. totally different than SS. So you are telling me that some team has an offer of two first rounders on the table? I just find that hard to believe.

My point was a qb is even riskier, especially out of college, so many don't pan out... Seattle knows this guy is a pro bowl caliber player, so they know what they're getting... I"m just talking risks, whatever position you're making a trade for ...