• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seattle Seahawks have traded for Jamaal Adams

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my point no other potential team would of came close to this deal. So why offer it. I thought a 1st and 3rd would of did it. A 1st and 2nd tops. It looks like Seattle was bidding against themselves.

Unless you have inside info... how do you know what teams were bidding? Very possible Seattle could've bid against themselves, but given that I don't work for the NFL and the Seahawks specifically... I have NO clue. Why Clowney still remains unsigned is another mystery.. .can speculate all you want, but again zero clue.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just say if Adams in Seattle gets them in the SB then it was worth the cost.

Jets did well in this trade....to be determined with regards to Seattle

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it means a SBOWL, worth. And frankly the Clowney trade was worth and we PROBABLY would've made the Super Bowl if half the fuckin' offense didn't decide to get injured in the last Cardinals game.
You mean...compared to the healthy offense that contributed a whole 6 points on 2 FGs against the Rams 2 weeks earlier?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you have inside info... how do you know what teams were bidding? Very possible Seattle could've bid against themselves, but given that I don't work for the NFL and the Seahawks specifically... I have NO clue. Why Clowney still remains unsigned is another mystery.. .can speculate all you want, but again zero clue.

Im just looking at the potential teams and cap room. All the three teams mentioned dont have the cap room to do it. Clowney remains unsigned b/c he wants too much money

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just say if Adams in Seattle gets them in the SB then it was worth the cost.

Jets did well in this trade....to be determined with regards to Seattle

Thats the thing this trade doesnt make Seattle the odds on favorite to get in or win the SuperBowl.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Grap is a good QB the 49ers win that Super bowl. Their defense was insane last year it made Grap look like a good QB and Kyle look like a good coach. Yes I dont like the 49ers. lol
LOL okay, but the Niners had a damn good running game last season. Yes their defense was good, but the running game won most of the games for them. TOP made the Niners defense look good.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean...compared to the healthy offense that contributed a whole 6 points on 2 FGs against the Rams 2 weeks earlier?

Any given Sunday man... even you have to admit losing some lineman and both your runningbacks is going to hurt ya down the stretch. Wilson definitely had an off day though against the Rams and Seattle's line had no answer for Donald/Fowler. Fortunately Fowler has moved on lol.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL okay, but the Niners had a damn good running game last season. Yes their defense was good, but the running game won most of the games for them. TOP made the Niners defense look good.

Well sure... but their defense was a HUGE reason their team was good... and it's a lot easier to constantly run the ball when your defense is getting quick 3/outs and not allowing the other team to score. If you get down by 14 points (etc.) you have to start passing...

Seattle's 2012-13 team was also amazing at the run/ground game, but the defense was also incredible as well.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well sure... but their defense was a HUGE reason their team was good... and it's a lot easier to constantly run the ball when your defense is getting quick 3/outs and not allowing the other team to score. If you get down by 14 points (etc.) you have to start passing...

Seattle's 2012-13 team was also amazing at the run/ground game, but the defense was also incredible as well.

This is why Grap is the most over rated QB in the league. When he missed that bomb to Sanders late in the Superbowl it should of proven to everybody that he is over rated.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, but the Niners first game last season against the Hawks, they couldn't stop the Hawks from winning the game. Also the SB the Chiefs ran all over the Niners' defense.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but the Niners first game last season against the Hawks, they couldn't stop the Hawks from winning the game. Also the SB the Chiefs ran all over the Niners' defense.

Yah division games can be like that though... the same reason Seattle beat the Rams and then the Rams annihilated Seattle in the second matchup. Hard to predict some of those or get the expected result.... NFC West IMO has become extremely competitive with a lot of heated rivalries now.

The Chiefs of course are an offensive powerhouse. I thought the 49ers would do MUCH better against their defense... and I agree @deanpet21 Jimmy Garrpolololool is HORRIBLY overrated (and overpaid for that matter).

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah division games can be like that though... the same reason Seattle beat the Rams and then the Rams annihilated Seattle in the second matchup. Hard to predict some of those or get the expected result.... NFC West IMO has become extremely competitive with a lot of heated rivalries now.

The Chiefs of course are an offensive powerhouse. I thought the 49ers would do MUCH better against their defense... and I agree @deanpet21 Jimmy Garrpolololool is HORRIBLY overrated (and overpaid for that matter).
Good point, the NFC West is extremely competitive and you can basically throw the defense out the window, when team play each other.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Use whoever you want. I'm saying their are other opinions about Mr. Adams value.....

Right... and you're going to link me to a page that has Denzel Ward as #5 and Earl Thomas as #4.... got it... HEY, have your opinion... it's good Southie.... just kind of... noting the value of the content I can rely on you for... :rolleyes2:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try this PFF ranking if you like? #14 here!
NFL S Position Grades | PFF

Well a ton of the grades are blocked and I'm too cheap to pay for PFF.... the first 3 are listed... you have Jamal Adams as #14 in that view with Delano Hill as #6 (on the list anyway) who if you click into his profile is a 55 grade... are you even trying anymore Southie?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the thing this trade doesnt make Seattle the odds on favorite to get in or win the SuperBowl.
All my years has taught me to let the games play out before assuming odds on favorite bozo's have a clue. Odds on favorites is somebodies opinion, hardly factual.