• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my favorite things to hear from all of the Oregon haters, is how it is so easy to gameplan against the Ducks. Seems all you have to do is play tough and physical. Hit hard, and punch them in the mouth they say.

Well if it is so easy, why doesn't every team and every coach (who are all paid millions to gameplan) do it every week and just do the simple thing and beat Oregon? It has only been done a few times over the years, and even the USC victory two years ago was not because they punched them in the mouth, they got in a track meet and pulled out a nice win.

I see this on every thread about Oregon. I hear it from fans from the PAC, B1G, SEC etc. "All you gotta do is play physical, slow them down, punch them in the mouth, blah blah blah."

Easier said then done, and there is MUCH more to a gameplan than just being physical. You need to beat Oregon in ALL phases. Because they are better than you in EVERY aspect. Not just offense. Except maybe field goal kicking....lol

Another note, regarding Wallace and his theory that Banker laid the blueprint for beating Stanford. You are full of shit yet again. Banker is probably one of the worst DC's in the PAC and he is lucky to still have a job. His defenses are routinely torched in big games, make big penalties when it counts and simply cannot stop speed at all. The Beibers had a decent game with good energy against Stanford, but you are searching for moral victories that just are not there. You lost.
Of course it's not 'alls you havta do' BS but it's an important ingredient in the mix. Kinda like flour in the cake, you still must bring all the other ingredients to bake that cake, but it ain't a cake if it's just the flour.

I said all along, that it would take a near perfect game for the Bruins to even have a chance. They failed to stop your boyz on the fake and were gashed in the process and then threw two interceptions and turned it over on downs that put our defense back on the field with bad field position. Look we all know the PAC title runs through the North and most likely Oregon so enjoy the ride while it lasts and who the f*ck cares about what haters say. By the way, I'm not hater, I just want to beat you guys, just like any other team that my boyz face. It's really that simple.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three plays change the game for the Bruins, the fake FG. Nice call by the Ducks, not only to get the first but nearly a TD on the play which led to the Ducks first score to tie it up. And the two interceptions of Hudley. The Ducks DL was putting some pretty good pressure on Hundley all game and the secondary played well. All Brett's passes completed passes were either screens or shorty's over the middle. Our longest drive of the game was 69 yds & was stopped by a Ducks interception. The game was just too big for our young O line and it showed up on our passing downs. A return of the starters and a little more confidence may provide a different outcome should we meet again this year.

Your team got shut the fuck down by a defense that finally decided to play 4 quarters. That is what happened.

It was a blow out.

Xq91S.gif

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC12 Message to the rest of the 11.... Oregon is rogue

1370765192_tumblr_lzt8sqMpWD1r1jgp0o1_500.gif

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What da fuq! Half these fucking teams haven't been to a BCS game. You like those Fiesta Bowl wins! Come on!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my favorite things to hear from all of the Oregon haters, is how it is so easy to gameplan against the Ducks. Seems all you have to do is play tough and physical. Hit hard, and punch them in the mouth they say.

Well if it is so easy, why doesn't every team and every coach (who are all paid millions to gameplan) do it every week and just do the simple thing and beat Oregon? It has only been done a few times over the years, and even the USC victory two years ago was not because they punched them in the mouth, they got in a track meet and pulled out a nice win.

I see this on every thread about Oregon. I hear it from fans from the PAC, B1G, SEC etc. "All you gotta do is play physical, slow them down, punch them in the mouth, blah blah blah."

Easier said then done, and there is MUCH more to a gameplan than just being physical. You need to beat Oregon in ALL phases. Because they are better than you in EVERY aspect. Not just offense. Except maybe field goal kicking....lol

Another note, regarding Wallace and his theory that Banker laid the blueprint for beating Stanford. You are full of shit yet again. Banker is probably one of the worst DC's in the PAC and he is lucky to still have a job. His defenses are routinely torched in big games, make big penalties when it counts and simply cannot stop speed at all. The Beibers had a decent game with good energy against Stanford, but you are searching for moral victories that just are not there. You lost.

Gameplanning for Oregon IS easy. Even most Duck fans will say that their offense isn't that complicated. However, a team also must have the players to pull it off. Fortunately for the Ducks, few do.

The teams that have been successful vs. Oregon have either "punched them in the mouth" (ala Stanford, LSU) or had the athletes to stay with Oregon and take advantage of their mistakes (ala USC). In the last 2 seasons, USC beat Oregon and lost a shootout by 11 points. In both cases, it was because we had the athletes to stay with Oregon's athletes (at least offensively).

Against Stanford, when Stanford was able to be physical with Oregon for a full 60 minutes, they won. When they couldn't, they got blown out.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure and it had nothing to do with major injuries to his O line or the fact that his starting RB is injured. :L
ooooohhhhh. Here comes the Husky like excuses.

Waaaaaahhhh, we were injured, beat up....

:laugh3:

Hundley proved what happens when he faces a stiff defense. He choked.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure and it had nothing to do with major injuries to his O line or the fact that his starting RB is injured. :L

Yea it doesn't I mean it has a lot to do with it but at the same time it doesn't. I mean it kind of does I guess but at not at the same time not really but yea.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right. And the whole game sitting in their I was telling the guys around me, "you know, this is that game. Lets see if 2013 Oregon can overcome it."

They did. And overcame it in resounding fashion.

And what's scary is, if that's their bad game, the rest of their schedule is in deep trouble.

Glad my Trojans don't have to drag our 42 or so scholarship athletes out there against the Ducks this year. That could've gotten real ugly, real fast!!:lol:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weird stat of the day Oregon has the longest streak of having an alum throw a pass in an NFL game at 65 consecutive seasons. Washington is second with 30.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What da fuq! Half these fucking teams haven't been to a BCS game. You like those Fiesta Bowl wins! Come on!

Better than Vegas Bowl losses.:noidea:

And are you really in HS. after explaining that 96-97 ASU team in vivid detail and the RB game in more so detail.....

Lets see, you said you are 17.... THat would make you zero to 1 year of age when that game was played.

And for the record, Oregon has been to 5, played for a NATTY, won 2 fiestas, and won a Rose.

You were suggesting ASU will be the team to take Oregon's domination duties away.

I would suggest that is lmao funny.

Defer to Stanford, USC, UCLA, UW.... not ASU

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team got shut the fuck down by a defense that finally decided to play 4 quarters. That is what happened.

It was a blow out.

Xq91S.gif
:laugh3: Oh I think I'm getting it now, you guys are scared!!!

If a young up and coming team like the Bruins can test y'all for 3 quarters starting a lot of true freshman on both the offense and defense, what the fuck is going to happen when you face a quality team that has some experience and where injuries are not a factor?

It's the

OH SHIT!!!!

moment!!!

Geez mamba, that was pretty much a concessions post giving a lot of respect to your Ducks on offense, defense and special teams!!

Well I've gotta get back to work, you fellas have fun!!

~ Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than Vegas Bowl losses.:noidea:

And are you really in HS. after explaining that 96-97 ASU team in vivid detail and the RB game in more so detail.....

Lets see, you said you are 17.... THat would make you zero to 1 year of age when that game were played.

I was 6 months and I was watching wit da fam in baby Asu gear!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what's scary is, if that's their bad game, the rest of their schedule is in deep trouble.

Glad my Trojans don't have to drag our 42 or so scholarship athletes out there against the Ducks this year. That could've gotten real ugly, real fast!!:lol:

It sure felt like 2012 vs Stanford and a little like 2011 USC. BUt USC was ahead by quite a bit. So a little different.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asu has been to 2 roses and we won one in 87 with Rapper at the helm. Fucking Uofa and Larry Smith knocking us out of a couple of rosebowls.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: Oh I think I'm getting it now, you guys are scared!!!

If a young up and coming team like the Bruins can test y'all for 3 quarters starting a lot of true freshman on both the offense and defense, what the fuck is going to happen when you face a quality team that has some experience and where injuries are not a factor?

It's the

OH SHIT!!!!

moment!!!

Geez mamba, that was pretty much a concessions post giving a lot of respect to your Ducks on offense, defense and special teams!!

Well I've gotta get back to work, you fellas have fun!!

~ Cheers!

Test Oregon? Ummmmm, Oregon just gifted you 2 tds with 30 yard drives.

Other than that UCLA didn't move the ball and the DUcks scored 28 points in the 2nd half.

It wasn't what UCLA did, it was how Oregon was shooting themselves in the foot.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it's not 'alls you havta do' BS but it's an important ingredient in the mix. Kinda like flour in the cake, you still must bring all the other ingredients to bake that cake, but it ain't a cake if it's just the flour.

I said all along, that it would take a near perfect game for the Bruins to even have a chance. They failed to stop your boyz on the fake and were gashed in the process and then threw two interceptions and turned it over on downs that put our defense back on the field with bad field position. Look we all know the PAC title runs through the North and most likely Oregon so enjoy the ride while it lasts and who the f*ck cares about what haters say. By the way, I'm not hater, I just want to beat you guys, just like any other team that my boyz face. It's really that simple.

:suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Test Oregon? Ummmmm, Oregon just gifted you 2 tds with 30 yard drives.

Other than that UCLA didn't move the ball and the DUcks scored 28 points in the 2nd half.

It wasn't what UCLA did, it was how Oregon was shooting themselves in the foot.

Mazzone can't run offenses don't work vs elite teams. That swing pass shit don't worry anymore Nole! You also got Hundley playing like he's in 3rd grade he always chokes in big games and telegraphs his passes. Ucla played like shit.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure felt like 2012 vs Stanford and a little like 2011 USC. BUt USC was ahead by quite a bit. So a little different.

Yeah, my Trojans built a lead and then hung on for dear life!! Thank God your field goal kicker wasn't very good!! 'Cuz that team was spent!!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.