• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, my Trojans built a lead and then hung on for dear life!! Thank God your field goal kicker wasn't very good!! 'Cuz that team was spent!!:lol:

Back when Barkely was good lmao. Jesus he's going to the CFL after his performance on Sunday.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of you claiming inexperience and youth better realize that Oregon has done more with Freshman and Sophomores than almost any other team in the NCAA. Yes, sure, we have some juniors and seniors, but for the most part we are very young.

There are 6 true freshman that play regularly and 20 sophomores. We also have about 15 freshman who are redshirting this year. We will still be young next year as well.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buttshaver>2 laptops=Mamba?

Fingers must be hot typing ALL these responses...just sayin:suds:

LMFAO!

Honey Boo-Boo + 2 PBR's = Wallace?

Fingers must be orange from all the cheesy poofs.....just sayin:suds:

LMFAO!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY TF!

Wouldn't be right IF we didn't do an avi bet for THIS gamer. Win or lose I have NO PROBLEM supporting an Trojan avi for a week. BEST damn athletic school in the conference historically speaking.

IN?:suds:

waiting, waiting....patiently waiting for TrojanFan.

It's Halloweeny fer christ sakes, whats a lil' orangee' to wear at the end of the week?

IN?

TF12!! Wallace is having a hard time figuring out where to find you for an avi bet.

Wallace, next time you are looking for a PAC thread regular, I suggest you look for them in the PAC thread...

:L

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooooohhhhh. Here comes the Husky like excuses.

Waaaaaahhhh, we were injured, beat up....

:laugh3:

Hundley proved what happens when he faces a stiff defense. He choked.
Choked :laugh3:

Almost everyone on this thread pregame pointed this FACT out. Call it want you want but he'll get back on track, I have no doubt.

Test Oregon? Ummmmm, Oregon just gifted you 2 tds with 30 yard drives.

Other than that UCLA didn't move the ball and scored 28 points in the 2nd half.

It wasn't what UCLA did, it was how Oregon was shooting themselves in the foot.
So that blocked kick was a gift! :lol: Come on sack up and acknowledge a good football play by Miles Jack! It wont make you any less of a Duck fan my man. And yes, test Oregon!

You needed a fake punt to get you going to finally puts some points on the board!

Geez with out the trickery and up to your last drive of the first half y'all had just 89 freaking yards!!

Again that fake punt was a great call with great execution!! And your final drive of the half netted another 55 yards but since when did the Ducks need trick plays to get them yards, to move the chains and stay in the game?

Well I really gotsa get back to work, you guyz are really bad influences!!! :lol:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gawd those Oregon boys, some anyway, are easy marks. Bet they/he lost 10lbs today marching around their/the puters like Rodney Dangerfield barking..."No respect, no fucking respect".

funny stuff...

Ya know you have arrived when some assclown sits around ALL day in his underwear waiting to stalk you and "try" to rattle ya. Sure makes it more fun to post here. Gotta love my PAC12 conference.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TF12!! Wallace is having a hard time figuring out where to find you for an avi bet.

Wallace, next time you are looking for a PAC thread regular, I suggest you look for them in the PAC thread...

:L

Thanks Mamba, I'm a BIGBOY and will find him when he is not working. Go back and exchange ideas with VitaMike. More entertaining.:yahoo:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gawd those Oregon boys, some anyway, are easy marks. Bet they/he lost 10lbs today marching around their/the puters like Rodney Dangerfield barking..."No respect, no fucking respect".

No shit, now there dragging in Dawg Fans about whining about injuires, I don't remember any of those excuses coming from us when they thumped us ?????

I think the big one has already been hitting the bottle again, Shaver is in route to his place so they can both get blitzed....... Dirty bastards, drunk on a Tuesday.....

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit, now there dragging in Dawg Fans about whining about injuires, I don't remember any of those excuses coming from us when they thumped us ?????

I think the big one has already been hitting the bottle again, Shaver is in route to his place so they can both get blitzed....... Dirty bastards, drunk on a Tuesday.....

Is it Tuesday? Wait, what day is this?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than Vegas Bowl losses.:noidea:

And are you really in HS. after explaining that 96-97 ASU team in vivid detail and the RB game in more so detail.....

Lets see, you said you are 17.... THat would make you zero to 1 year of age when that game was played.

And for the record, Oregon has been to 5, played for a NATTY, won 2 fiestas, and won a Rose.

You were suggesting ASU will be the team to take Oregon's domination duties away.

I would suggest that is lmao funny.

Defer to Stanford, USC, UCLA, UW.... not ASU

We all knew what would of happened if Kush coached the team in the PAC 10 complete domination. Look how many former Kush players went pro and were hall of famers at the next level. We joined the PAC in the mid 70s we still got what? 7 Fiesta Bowls and 1 Rosebowl? Not bad for joining the PAC late but seriously Coach Kush in the PAC we would of owned the PAC in most years.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I was there. Saw it in person. He did intentionally try and punch Thomas. Clear as day. Dude was throat slashing the crowd b4 game acting like a thug coke head. Was talking more shit to the crowd about what he was going to do to our players more than any player I have seen in 17 years.

Boohoo. It's football, not my little pony.

2. Plays continuing fine. Not a WWE slam into the ground 5 seconds after the whistle. Driving a player back after the whistle, you have seen. You haven't seen a body slam on a player without a flag several seconds after whistle.

Happens every game in the SEC. Only most of the time our RB's just stand there.

Exactly. He got away with a taunt, it's the end of the world!

4. Two taunting penalties. One, a go to sleep gesture, used with kids to describe I am going to or am about to knock you out. (constituting I am going to continue going to your head). The other a finger wave, whatever.

5 see above what the gesture means. It is thuggish.

Again, BFD. It's hardly dirty.

6 Questionable late hit out of bounds. He could have pulled up. But meh.

Could have if it was practice and the QB was wearing a no contact jersey. Your QB could have stepped out of bounds earlier if he didn't want to get hit. From what I just read in another thread, your QB didn't think it was a bad hit either. Cheers for him, Jeers for the Duck fanbase.

7 Did you see the blatant leg whip after he got juked? That has ended careers 4d20. Leg whips should be 15 yard penalties every time.

No, I saw him get juked and that's about it.

* All of this dirty play from Zumwalt should result in a suspension.

Cry baby is all this is. Deal with it.

It is clear UCLA either had orders or were going rogue in trying to hurt DeAnthony.

We have seen it time and time again from classless PAC teams including Oregon State, Zona, ASU, and Cal.

All teams that have no chance to beat Oregon and routinely get curb stomped by the Ducks.

Fuck Zumwalt and Fuck UCLA.

Here is to hoping you can get back to the PAC CCG so the Ducks can skull drag your team again...

:suds:

Seriously doubt it. There was nothing even really dirty, it was just football. Better hope you don't play Alabama if this kind of crap upsets you.

And your tiny players comment is comical. DeAnthony is a smaller player. Across the table Oregon is every bit as big as Bama players are.

He got thrown around like a ragdoll is all I know.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turn the tables, if that player was wearing your team color and Oregon players were doing this to your player.

How you feel then?

Uh, this happens every week in games. We call it football.

:noidea:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rewatched and saw the leg whip, that's the only thing dirty in the entire video, and it was unsuccessful.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hit was hard and I liked it but by rule it was illegal and was technically a missed call

Did not think the hit just put of bounds was a big deal

The sleep thin gang waving were definitely penalties by rule

Either call it or don't. Just make sure it's the same for all.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Gardner is out for the rest of the season, so if Anderson is not back from his injury, Stanford will start 2 back up DT's against ScoreAgain.......Like Stanford needed to have injuries to make it harder to win. This game could get real ugly real fast. If the D does not hold up with the depth issues on the line, I may not be sober enough for work the following week.

Here is hoping Shaw has some unknown master plan for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.